Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2022, 22:06   #151

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takibi View Post
I'm leaving a honest review because I thought it'd be worth my time.

Aim Assist: 9/10
This should be the selling factor for the good or semi-decent players. If your aim is already good and you can control gun recoil, the aim assist should provide an excellent boost that can differentiate you from other players in your lobby. However, and I will clarify this very explicitly, this is not an aimbot. To put it bluntly, if your aim is shit, it will feel like the aim assist isn't working. If you can't control gun recoil, it will feel like the aim assist isn't working. As long as you're not a walking bot and can learn recoil and proper aim, you will undoubtedly feel the aim assist.

ESP: 8/10
Minimal interface. Cameras, drones, spikes, traps, and other miscellaneous things will not be highlighted. The only thing that the ESP draws over your opponents. Having wallhacks (ESP) should be more than enough. Even without the aim assist, this should be plenty for semi-decent players to ravage lobbies. The only issue I have with the ESP (if I can even call it an issue) is that there are no customization options available. Alas, this is for the best in order to avoid detection.

Overall: 9/10
You can't go wrong with Stealthmode. I've used this cheat as well as the Apex Legends League cheat and can confidently say Stealthmode is what the original Critical Hit was for Overwatch. Simply perfection. Not too much, not too little. They're open about their detection history as well, unlike the other scum providers who pretend their products have been undetected since the dawn of time. If you're looking for a legit/closet cheat that can provide you with the boost you need, this is definitely it. If you're looking for a rage product or something to magically turn you into Pengu, you're at the wrong place.
Thank you for the detailed and great review!

About "magically turn you into Pengu", this can be achieved with our product. Our F3 config is set to be 2x as strong as our F2 is. The aim assist functions even stronger, no matter the config, depending on how high of FPS someone has. With enough fps + F3, the aim will be as rage as someone would like. We wouldn't recommend this of course, haha.
Old 07/08/2022, 23:36   #152 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
10/10, I think this is the perfect R6S cheat. I've been using it on my main off and on (I'll buy a day key 2-3 times a week.) for about three weeks, with no ban. I have very little Siege knowledge and am a below-average player but have been able to hit diamond 3 using this. The Aim Assist is very slight, and it's not something you will 100% feel at all times, but definitely makes a noticeable difference in gunfights and kd. I think it's perfect and is really hard or impossible to tell when someone is using it. The ESP, no complaints at all.
Old 07/11/2022, 14:58   #153 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using this for nearly a month now and only purchased ESP.
ESP only shows characters (Wish it showed cameras and drones ect)
But overall for esp I'd give it a 9/10.

Very solid cheese.
Old 07/20/2022, 17:58   #154 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

where can I buy with card ?
Old 07/25/2022, 22:02   #155 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Had the chance of using both ESP Only and League, I have to say that it's pretty good. Although I didn't see a lot of difference at first between the two, you start noticing slight adjustments and movements, makes you not miss tight angle shots. Basically corrects your mistakes while looking legit, which is really neat.

ESP is quite minimal, only giving you a skeleton view of operators, no gadgets or anything like that, but that's enough as is.

The only down side is that you need to pay with crypto if you want a cheaper 24-hour key, otherwise you need to pay 7 dollars to a reseller, which is 3 dollars more than normal. I know it sounds like me complaining, but not every country has easy access to crypto. Hell, I can't even register my debit cards in most apps, not even mentioning buying or trading crypto.

Other than that, I rate it 9/10
Old 07/26/2022, 09:56   #156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just bought stealth mode and it says Error Check Internet Connection, Ive done all the cmd commands and changed my dns and its still happening, can anyone help
Old 07/26/2022, 14:17   #157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought only esp for one day and after that with aim asist for one day. I'm diamond 3 now very solid cheat 10/10.
Old 07/27/2022, 01:26   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctael View Post
where can I buy with card ?
Please join the Telegram to be forwarded to the right vendor:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoisenMeM View Post
Had the chance of using both ESP Only and League, I have to say that it's pretty good. Although I didn't see a lot of difference at first between the two, you start noticing slight adjustments and movements, makes you not miss tight angle shots. Basically corrects your mistakes while looking legit, which is really neat.

ESP is quite minimal, only giving you a skeleton view of operators, no gadgets or anything like that, but that's enough as is.

The only down side is that you need to pay with crypto if you want a cheaper 24-hour key, otherwise you need to pay 7 dollars to a reseller, which is 3 dollars more than normal. I know it sounds like me complaining, but not every country has easy access to crypto. Hell, I can't even register my debit cards in most apps, not even mentioning buying or trading crypto.

Other than that, I rate it 9/10
Glad you're enjoying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345ABCD123 View Post
I just bought stealth mode and it says Error Check Internet Connection, Ive done all the cmd commands and changed my dns and its still happening, can anyone help
Please join the Telegram. We will not offer support over elitepvpers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraboss View Post
Bought only esp for one day and after that with aim asist for one day. I'm diamond 3 now very solid cheat 10/10.
Happy you are enjoying the features we offer Best of luck in continuing to rank up further!
Old 07/30/2022, 05:05   #159 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ERROR: Check your intemet connection. Why is this happening?
Old 07/30/2022, 11:30   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by sae54278 View Post
ERROR: Check your intemet connection. Why is this happening?
Next time, please join the Telegram. We will not offer support over elitepvpers.

Functionality should be fully restored.
Old 08/06/2022, 15:13   #161 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Absolutely fantastic cheat for the price.

Good esp, although it lacks customisability, but otherwise not much else is left to be desired.

Great aim assist too, F2 is legit, but helpful, while F3 is perfect for clutch situations, all while still looking legit.

Overall this cheat is so good that I've climbed to a 1.9kd while having absolutely zero accusations. What a cheat.
Old 08/09/2022, 09:32   #162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, this is the first cheat I ever bought on elite or ever that was paid, kinda got frustrated with the sellix being only crypto, tried to work with it, but never got to work, I'm not particularly the best with crypto lol.

I bought the ESP only for 1 day, from reseller for $7, kinda sucked because that $3 increase for debit hurt me haha.

Cheatwise, it was great. I accidentally did have Vanguard activated at the time, so I pooped myself thinking my Valorant account(s) were gonna be gone, so was uneasy (noob cheater here).

I used the ESP from Silver 3 to Diamond 3, played around 16 games in 8-10 hours, really wanted to make sure of the 1 day key. It was great, I didn't particularly have any problems, I usually got more accused of my stats being so high after playing from a 3 year break, and barely found out streamer mode. I definitely ate a lot of reports from players from stats instead of my ESP, even played with a Champion that said he was just gonna get me manually banned, but.. week from now.. we're still.. not banned, nor are we banned from R6Tab. Definitely undectected at the moment.

9/10. Would prefer if there was debit options that were cheaper, would definitely buy more consistently. This cheat definitely makes me want to look into other cheats!
Old 08/11/2022, 13:26   #163 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

worst support ever this guys @Hack they told me 1 Month costs $80 i ask to buy a week and asking for $20 they started swearing, it's very bad support, unrecommended.

update:
I contacted with another support guy and he seems nice. and I give a test for one day right now!
Old 08/12/2022, 22:44   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover.death View Post
worst support ever this guys @Hack they told me 1 Month costs $80 i ask to buy a week and asking for $20 they started swearing, it's very bad support, unrecommended.

update:
I contacted with another support guy and he seems nice. and I give a test for one day right now!
Mar1k is just a reseller. Always contact our own support staff for any issues/questions you may have using our Telegram. Discord link is pinned there if you like that more.
Old 08/13/2022, 04:38   #165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Mar1k is just a reseller. Always contact our own support staff for any issues/questions you may have using our Telegram. Discord link is pinned there if you like that more.
Ah, thx for clarification anyway I got banned after 1 day of using open my account and said It got banned

Closed Thread