Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phoenix R6S ($2 / 1 Day) Cav ESP, Outline, Name ESP [+Spoofer]

Discussion on Phoenix R6S ($2 / 1 Day) Cav ESP, Outline, Name ESP [+Spoofer] within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/24/2020, 01:41   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I tested the key for one day, there is no ban, and it runs smoothly, but I can’t reopen the cheat after exiting the game. I need to restart the computer. Is this a bug? I will buy it for a month.
Old 06/24/2020, 01:57   #17

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dong941219 View Post
I tested the key for one day, there is no ban, and it runs smoothly, but I can’t reopen the cheat after exiting the game. I need to restart the computer. Is this a bug? I will buy it for a month.
hm, i don't really now about it, the first time I hear about this
If this happens often, we will fix it if possible
Old 06/24/2020, 02:41   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just from sitting in the discord for a little bit, support seems to be pretty shotty and the cheat works for some users. Seems to be UD for at least a couple days, not 100% sure.

Just beware. I always give a reminder to the old russian cheat at this pricepoint that came out like a year ago. Constantly UD and devs exit scammed.
Old 06/24/2020, 03:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
Just from sitting in the discord for a little bit, support seems to be pretty shotty and the cheat works for some users. Seems to be UD for at least a couple days, not 100% sure.

Just beware. I always give a reminder to the old russian cheat at this pricepoint that came out like a year ago. Constantly UD and devs exit scammed.
I don't really understand what do you mean talking about "old russian cheat".
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 04:22   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Quote:

WH-SATANO is one of the best quality cheats in apex for the price.
please do your research before you start talking ****. How hard its to just click on his profile before you start talking.

Also, it's funny how you called people "Who gonna give you a vouch copy, your profile isn't trusted" while your trusted profile with 200 posts, most of the post is from you begging for vouch copy for every cheat

BTW: every Russian cheat isn't made by the same people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 04:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas. View Post
please do your research before you start talking ****. How hard its to just click on his profile before you start talking.

Also, it's funny how you called people "Who gonna give you a vouch copy, your profile isn't trusted" while your trusted profile with 200 posts, most of the post is from you begging for vouch copy for every cheat

thx for feedback
Old 06/24/2020, 05:05   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas. View Post

Funny how it's actually not shittalking... it's called informing newer buyers of previous history. I have seen plenty of vouches on this cheat and most definitely believe it's legit.

When I say that support is shotty, it's a note to this reseller that it's a place that can be worked on, that's all. No shittalk there. Simply observations and small advice.

Also, you're one to talk about history...
Old 06/24/2020, 05:33   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Quote:
Funny how it's actually not shittalking... it's called informing newer buyers of previous history. I have seen plenty of vouches on this cheat and most definitely believe it's legit.

When I say that support is shotty, it's a note to this reseller that it's a place that can be worked on, that's all. No shittalk there. Simply observations and small advice.

I never mention about you CALLED them about bad SUPPORT, I CALLED you to mention about old Russian cheat which has NOTHING to do with WH-SATANO. Please read.

Can you please go and begging every people vouch for a copy with your trusted profile and stop spamming this thread with nonsense massage
Old 06/24/2020, 05:37   #24

Quote:

Talking about support, we have our own forum, Discord is not our main resource

Let's not swear here, please
Old 06/24/2020, 07:05   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep one of the easiest cheats to inject, never had trouble running it. works fullscreen and doesnt affect fps at all. 5/5
Old 06/24/2020, 08:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnoxzera View Post
+rep one of the easiest cheats to inject, never had trouble running it. works fullscreen and doesnt affect fps at all. 5/5
thx
Old 06/24/2020, 19:07   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

fantastic chair keep up the good work guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2020, 09:18   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this software is really good, not only is it cheap, it also has good functionality, i hope it will be expanded in future, but at the moment i think that it will be one of the most popular software for this game <3
after playing a little I can immediately give a rating of 10/10
nice work satano-team!
#OmegaSoft
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2020, 09:23   #29

thx for feedback guys
Old 06/26/2020, 10:40   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A custom no recoil would be so nice so you can play more Legit
I mean no recoil but keep some spread so the bullets don't go in the same point all the time
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheap r6s cheats, r6s cheat, r6s norecoil, r6s wh