Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlas - Undetected ESP since 1990

Discussion on Atlas - Undetected ESP since 1990 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/13/2020, 09:41   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Definitely recommend this cheat if you are playing legit.
Old 04/15/2020, 05:44   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
Should I be pming you on discord? I joined and there is nothing here.
Old 04/15/2020, 06:36   #63
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefeb5 View Post
sure
Old 04/15/2020, 07:16   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 271
So good cheat 100% recomended 10/10

Undetected
Compatible
And so easy to setup

100% trusted guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2020, 10:47   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+ Vouch Professional courtesy is on point. Safe and secured security system in place. Won't find anything better if you asked my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2020, 14:32   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello! my friend showed me this esp cheat but I have been told today that it doesn't work anymore? What is the status of this? Is this working still? Your discord server link doesnt work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefeb5 View Post
I don't think it works anymore...2 people already told me not working....I can't join discord also
Old 04/15/2020, 14:43   #67
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcyo View Post
Hello! my friend showed me this esp cheat but I have been told today that it doesn't work anymore? What is the status of this? Is this working still? Your discord server link doesnt work...

I don't think it works anymore...2 people already told me not working....I can't join discord also
Discord are fine. it's not working for some people. we are working on it.
Old 04/15/2020, 15:19   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you give me the discord link - one in your poster not working....

Also if not working some people I should wait to buy? If not work for me then issue...
Old 04/15/2020, 16:13   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-rep Atlas didnt send me a working cheat then said he would get me Syun7 cheats so I sent another $50. He then proceeds to tell me he won't be able to get it until Monday because his PayPal is messed up. Monday rolls around and he doesnt contact me so I message him stating that I want a refund if he can't get me Syun7. That leads us to this morning (Wednesday) and I had enough, at this point I had waited a week for something that actually works. He proceeds to refund me $40 but then berates me in Discord and spends an hour spamming me with a ridiculous amount of messages (which I have screenshots of). Atlas, next time don't treat your customers like **** and maybe you won't get a bad review like this.
Old 04/15/2020, 16:25   #70
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneak420 View Post
-rep Atlas didnt send me a working cheat then said he would get me Syun7 cheats so I sent another $50. He then proceeds to tell me he won't be able to get it until Monday because his PayPal is messed up. Monday rolls around and he doesnt contact me so I message him stating that I want a refund if he can't get me Syun7. That leads us to this morning (Wednesday) and I had enough, at this point I had waited a week for something that actually works. He proceeds to refund me $40 but then berates me in Discord and spends an hour spamming me with a ridiculous amount of messages (which I have screenshots of). Atlas, next time don't treat your customers like **** and maybe you won't get a bad review like this.

Already refunded.

My friend uses syun7 ESP and it works very well so I recommend you and we tell you to contact syun7 your self but you prefer to buy from me.

My PayPal doesn't work out I already screen share with the proof that I contacted PayPal many days ago. and there said its 48hours from now on.
you can't wait and threatening me to refund or

Every user now works with the new loader. we are still never detected, PM for purchase.

The cheat has been down for like 3 days(not detected) and you keep crying talking about our country, telling you got new better cheats etc.

we already refunded you. you can keep spamming our thread so we don't have to buy bump coin.

We have refunded you. You can't wait for 3days downtime. End of the conversation.
Old 04/15/2020, 16:29   #71 Trade Status: Verified(?)

One of the most legit providers out there. Simple cheat works as described.(Perfect for legit cheating). I bought 2 keys from this seller and faced no problems.
Old 04/15/2020, 17:07   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Atlas

This cheat is very good for an undetected legit cheat and the support when I contacted the staff was very fast and helpful
Old 04/15/2020, 17:10   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas. View Post
Stop spamming our thread with a retarded massage.

Why only you have a problem.

I already refunded you.

We have active 40+ customer.

Imagine advertise another cheat on my thread lmao

What do you know, calling me a ****** again. Imagine someone paying $100 and not receiving a single cheat from you. Imagine that, buddy. Also, I asked for a refund 3 times before you would send it. I dont know why I'm the only one that had a problem, but you sure as hell didnt try and rectify the situation! You don't deserve your 40+ customers. Not to mention before I left your Discord this morning, weren't your cheats down again for like the 6th day in a row? You can't even take one bad review without showing your ***.
Old 04/15/2020, 17:17   #74
Trade Restricted

Quote:
What do you know, calling me a retard again. Imagine someone paying $100 and not receiving a single cheat from you. Imagine that, buddy. I dont know why I'm the only one that had a problem, but you sure as hell didnt try and rectify the situation! You don't deserve your 40+ customers. Not to mention before I left your Discord this morning, weren't your cheats down again for like the 6th day in a row? You can't even take one bad review without showing your ass.
Because you advertise your stupid shit in my post.

You drama about I called you a retard while you insulted my country and ask for a refund when the hacks have been down for just 3 days (not detection).

And who paying 100$ and not receiving single cheat?

Proof that our cheat has been down 6 days? Its 3 and you come to cry like DOG

Thanks for left my discord.

So your shitty cheat is so goods so you have to come here and ask my people to buy yours? lmao

Quote:
What do you know, calling me a retard again. Imagine someone paying $100 and not receiving a single cheat from you. Imagine that, buddy. Also, I asked for a refund 3 times before you would send it. I dont know why I'm the only one that had a problem, but you sure as hell didnt try and rectify the situation! You don't deserve your 40+ customers. Not to mention before I left your Discord this morning, weren't your cheats down again for like the 6th day in a row? You can't even take one bad review without showing your ass.
And you still cry about your money that I already refunded you.

Quote:
What do you know, calling me a retard again. Imagine someone paying $100 and not receiving a single cheat from you. Imagine that, buddy. Also, I asked for a refund 3 times before you would send it. I dont know why I'm the only one that had a problem, but you sure as hell didnt try and rectify the situation! You don't deserve your 40+ customers. Not to mention before I left your Discord this morning, weren't your cheats down again for like the 6th day in a row? You can't even take one bad review without showing your ass.
And do you know that if you ask a refund for a key that you already redeemed to another provider,

Do you know what him gonna say to you "We don't offer a refund sorry"

And if you keep asking for a refund every day like this do you know what he gonna do?
he gonna ban you from a server and removed your key because you keep being annoying and u accept TOS when u purchase but mine NO

In this case, we refunded you and you are still crying again and again
Old 04/15/2020, 17:41   #75 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Good cheat....

I spent $ 40 to buy a cheat and until now I have not been dissatisfied with anything in the atlas community. Everything is very good. Good cheat, customer care is quite ok. cheat updates very fast. and it remains undetected.

I spent $ 40 to buy a cheat and until now I have not been dissatisfied with anything in the atlas community. Everything is very good. Good cheat, customer care is quite ok. cheat updates very fast. and it remains undetected.
Closed Thread

Tags
rainbow six cheat, rainbow six cheats, rainbow six hacks, rainbow six no recoil, rainbow six siege aimbot