Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AKAMAR 🔥 ESP 🔥 AIMBOT 🔥 CHAMS 🔥 NO RECOIL 🔥 AND MORE

Discussion on AKAMAR 🔥 ESP 🔥 AIMBOT 🔥 CHAMS 🔥 NO RECOIL 🔥 AND MORE within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/15/2020, 05:19   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch

Honestly one of the best chairs for a non detection run never had a problem this is my got to chair with the reasonable prices they offer!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2020, 15:41   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Vouch

I am very new to r6 hacking and everything and this cheat was the best i could find for money, i only wanted a 1 day licenece for the free weekend of r6 and this did its job amazingly.

Pricing: 10/10 this is the best r6 cheat you can get for its pricing, for a price this good i wasn't expecting it to have aimbot!

Aimbot: 9/10 I was very suprised with how legit i could make it look, most people say don't use aimbot but even when i had 4 gold/plat players spectating me they didn't notice the aimbot, only problems i had encountered was sometimes it snaps onto a random place. Only suggestion i have for the aimbot is to not aim on people through walls with a setting and a fov circle.

ESP: 9/10 The cavera esp is great and always works perfect, Chams looks very nice but should have a enemies only option, would be cool to have a distance esp as that would help alot with cav esp also would be nice to have box esp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2020, 22:35   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow +Vouch

Best Cheat ever !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2020, 07:56   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best cheat for this price
ESP 10/10
Aimbot 9/10
Nospread works like a charm
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2020, 19:27   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch

Relatively new to cheating but this isnt my first one. Been through many but this one stands out in price and quality. Would definitely continue to renew, well worth time and money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2020, 17:06   #126

elite*gold: 751
Akamar is private as of 06/22/2019. More informations
Old 06/22/2020, 17:35   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

used this ****** cheat on 4 accounts got banned within maybe 1-2 days this cheats detection rate is literally so bad got detected with 1 week they tried to add ID verification thinking that would help then it went full private lmao don't buy this scam its a waste of money
Old 06/22/2020, 18:06   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Best cheating

Akamar Feedback

The best cheat that i have found. devs 100%
Best aimbot
no recoil working 100%
Old 06/22/2020, 19:02   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by LULWMASTER View Post
Thank YOU BEST CHEAT EVER !!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriois View Post
Akamar is Insane
Its very Cheap the Aimbot 10/10
Not it has Speed and no Clip this Cheat is fucking good
The Esp is also nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCapTm View Post
Honestly one of the best chairs for a non detection run never had a problem this is my got to chair with the reasonable prices they offer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricbread View Post
I am very new to r6 hacking and everything and this cheat was the best i could find for money, i only wanted a 1 day licenece for the free weekend of r6 and this did its job amazingly.

Pricing: 10/10 this is the best r6 cheat you can get for its pricing, for a price this good i wasn't expecting it to have aimbot!

Aimbot: 9/10 I was very suprised with how legit i could make it look, most people say don't use aimbot but even when i had 4 gold/plat players spectating me they didn't notice the aimbot, only problems i had encountered was sometimes it snaps onto a random place. Only suggestion i have for the aimbot is to not aim on people through walls with a setting and a fov circle.

ESP: 9/10 The cavera esp is great and always works perfect, Chams looks very nice but should have a enemies only option, would be cool to have a distance esp as that would help alot with cav esp also would be nice to have box esp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairPlayTM View Post
Best Cheat ever !
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsueno199 View Post
Best cheat for this price
ESP 10/10
Aimbot 9/10
Nospread works like a charm
Quote:
Originally Posted by HmmMyBigHack View Post
Vouch

Cav ESP : 10/10
Chams : 10/10
No recoil : 8/10 Sometimes is not a perfect no recoil
Aimbot : 6,5/10 Not bad aimbot BUT when you want play with a key (to activate and deactivate it), sometimes you need to press the key 2 or 3 times, sometimes nothing happen and sometimes the aimbot setting is reset for no reason (maybe a bug) and he take a long time to change the aimbot setting (after the bug)
Custom (for chams color) : 10/10
Price/Quality : 9,5/10
The menu etc.. : 9,5/10 (can't change the language in the login menu (not big problem)
Detection : 9,5/10 (The hack is rarely detected but you can get a compensation for the detection time)

Conclusion :
Akamar is great in terms of price quality and is visually beautiful.
Only problem since it was updated for the new season and Akamar went Private (and a member of the staff said that it will probably never change) and it is impossible to use it without checking its ID etc. ... It is not a huge problem either but personally i go stop to use Akamar for this reason. (if you search a cheap hack for good price, BUY IT !!(its very rare to found hack like this (and for this price)))
[Sorry for the translation i'm very bad in english]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNoMic View Post
Relatively new to cheating but this isnt my first one. Been through many but this one stands out in price and quality. Would definitely continue to renew, well worth time and money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlass View Post
used this shitty cheat on 4 accounts got banned within maybe 1-2 days this cheats detection rate is literally so bad got detected with 1 week they tried to add ID verification thinking that would help then it went full private lmao don't buy this scam its a waste of money
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessSouls View Post
The best cheat that i have found. devs 100%
thank you guys!
Old 06/23/2020, 01:59   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch

10/10 for the Price!
Stable Cav ESP
Chams and basically everything all those 120€ per month **** has!
Only this is less than half the price!
Great work bois!!
Keep it up!
Old 06/23/2020, 02:28   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been using the cheat for around a month now (as well as their PubG product) and these are my thoughts:

Pros:
- Very easy to use and understand, not much "flair" that hinders accessibility
- Aimbot, no recoil, chams, no spread, ESP (basically all the main features) are spot on perfect. I am able to lock through walls when I want to rage, and turn smoothness up to have a legit game.
- Easy setup, don't need to restart this that, just need to turn off firewall for the best experience (optional though, just a hassle if you don't, as with all cheats that access and write memory)

Cons:
- Chams can be a bit bright, although this can be mitigated in color settings, the best visibility = glaring in darker settings.
- Cav ESP can be kind of hard to use in comparison to a glow esp, especially for more beginner players, HOWEVER, I believe they very recently just added glow ESP, so that's something to look forward to.

Overall:
I'd give this cheat a 4.5/5 stars. It has been detected once, and has now become private / verified only, but the admin have given notice and no one was banned (unless they forgot to delete the detected file off their computer, which isn't the cheat providers fault)
Old 06/23/2020, 02:55   #132

Quote:
used this ****** cheat on 4 accounts got banned within maybe 1-2 days this cheats detection rate is literally so bad got detected with 1 week they tried to add ID verification thinking that would help then it went full private lmao don't buy this scam its a waste of money
You change your mind like i change my pant.

Quote:
One of the best cheap chairs i have ever used i would buy it again i love this thing more than my dog **** that *****
Old 06/23/2020, 04:36   #133 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
You joined akamar at a bad time.
The detection-rate were low before and now, in this 2 weeks (where you joined) Paris were unlucky af and we probably had a spy from Battleye.
He tried everything to solve this issue, and it worked.
We are again undetected and seems like it won't change in future.
He made some awesome security updates and went private. He has reasons.
ID Verification is a huge privacy breach I know, but an very good investment for such an awesome cheat.
Old 06/23/2020, 06:23   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello is this undetected to the latest r6 update?! And safe to use
Old 06/23/2020, 10:45   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalrko View Post
Hello is this undetected to the latest r6 update?! And safe to use
yes it is! but private.