Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Private R6S Tool

Discussion on Private R6S Tool within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
Private R6S Tool

Please make sure you read everything carefully, including comments and reviews before applying to join

Product Details:
Aimbot with Humanizers
ESP: Skeleton(Yes real skeleton, not a trash box) + Distance Tracker + Anvil Vis Check
Update 04/03/20: Gadget ESP + Aimbot
Update 05/03/20: Dynamic Scope Aimbot
Incoming Features: Dynamic TriggerBot.
Product Price 100€/m + 25€ Entry Fee

Why this price: I just want a small user base. So I will be able to pay attention to every single customer and keep things under control without issues. Keep in mind price is going to be increasing each slot.

For security reasons I have decided to have a strict privacy politics, which means no trials, trailers or test . You will appreciate that once you become a user, I take this matter seriously.

I didn't come here pretending to offer anything miraculous or revolutionary. Anyone with decent knowledge of how cheating industry works already know that all of us just recycle pretty much same techniques over and over. Everyone copy one each other somehow, like in any other competitive sector. The main factor here is exposition, any cheat that goes public with a website to process automatic payments and grab as many customers as possible will never be reliable undetected.

This is a problem that no one talks about because the people who work on this business don't want to face it, they are here for the money. Once the cheat goes public, anticheat company known their existence, download the tool and patch it relatively easy. The ways to patch it are countless, doesn't matter how much security the tool has. Its basic economy, they have more resources, people and time. The only way to win the fight is by avoiding direct confrontation.

References: just take a look on my profile.

You have read until here, if you are still interested in the product, contact me on discord to submit you apply. Keep in mind, I reserve the right to decline your access request by any reason.

Discord - Industry#3373

Make sure you have read everything here before you contact me on discord, otherwise you will be instantly declined. You have been warned.

Changelog:

Some Reviews:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2020, 14:07   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Will add you
Old 03/05/2020, 20:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 216/0/0
If you're looking for a vouch feel free to pm me
Old 03/05/2020, 22:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intic View Post
If you're looking for a vouch feel free to pm me
You have asked it before with another product. I do not give trials. Everyone know what to expect from me, the background is right here public.
Old 03/06/2020, 02:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 216/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Industry View Post
You have asked it before with another product. I do not give trials. Everyone know what to expect from me, the background is right here public.
Was only offering my man. Goodluck with the sales.
Old 03/12/2020, 09:07   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Has anyone actually bought and used this cheat and can tell me how it was ?
Old 03/12/2020, 12:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanShah View Post
Has anyone actually bought and used this cheat and can tell me how it was ?
Few people applied, but noone passed it yet at least. You can check PUBG, Apex or EFT threads. Ive released R6S few days ago.
Old 04/03/2020, 00:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just paid, both paypalreseller and industry dont respond anymore. Will keep this updated
Old 04/03/2020, 00:45   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in applying - added you on discord (dienofail)
Closed Thread