Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EXTERNAL | NEVER DETECTED | MAX 30 SLOTS | ESP/AIMBOT/GLOW ETC..

Discussion on EXTERNAL | NEVER DETECTED | MAX 30 SLOTS | ESP/AIMBOT/GLOW ETC.. within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2020, 14:59   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
I've been using this for about a week now and I will say it is undetected. The only people I've heard of being banned have been using no recoil and no spread.

I just use ESP and no flash and have had no problems so far.
Old 03/08/2020, 14:29   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 274
Still sitting here waiting for Vulkan support because that's the only reason I bought it and he even wrote to me that he supports it before buying it...
Just sad that he told me AFTER I bought it that he forgot to push the update...
All his excuse about "no internet" / "Ram broken" / "no access to main PC" etc is annoying and makes it even worse that he didn't tell me before buying it
Not answering to any of my new complaints on discord either.
It seems like he just wanted the money quick.
Any other dev would have told me that he's not "available" for a week + that there is no current Build working for Vulkan.

The "normal" version is working, but I didn't buy it for that. I only bought it because he said he supports Vulkan.
Bad timing, Unlucky or whatever, I find that bad Customer Service at its peak
Old 03/09/2020, 14:42   #33

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDKZAL View Post
Still sitting here waiting for Vulkan support because that's the only reason I bought it and he even wrote to me that he supports it before buying it...
Just sad that he told me AFTER I bought it that he forgot to push the update...
All his excuse about "no internet" / "Ram broken" / "no access to main PC" etc is annoying and makes it even worse that he didn't tell me before buying it
Not answering to any of my new complaints on discord either.
It seems like he just wanted the money quick.
Any other dev would have told me that he's not "available" for a week + that there is no current Build working for Vulkan.

The "normal" version is working, but I didn't buy it for that. I only bought it because he said he supports Vulkan.
Bad timing, Unlucky or whatever, I find that bad Customer Service at its peak
I'm sorry, yes it was bad timing as I've had my pc broken, however since I don't like crybabies neither I do like people saying a "bad" customer service when I wrote like 100 times that I couldn't use my pc on discord, just write me on discord I will refund you so you can go somewhere else cry. (your hwid will be banned aswell)
Old 03/09/2020, 18:21   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryoDev View Post
I'm sorry, yes it was bad timing as I've had my pc broken, however since I don't like crybabies neither I do like people saying a "bad" customer service when I wrote like 100 times that I couldn't use my pc on discord, just write me on discord I will refund you so you can go somewhere else cry. (your hwid will be banned aswell)
Really unfriendly response, not my fault that you said you support Vulkan but in the end, you still don't support it even after 1 week+.
This has nothing to do with "crying" it's just about you selling/telling something that you obv don't support. So you sold me something I didn't want.

I'll take a refund since Vulkan was the only reason why I bought it.
I wrote to you on Discord as "Fundryi"
Old 03/09/2020, 21:31   #35

Quote:
Really unfriendly response, not my fault that you said you support Vulkan but in the end, you still don't support it even after 1 week+.
This has nothing to do with "crying" it's just about you selling/telling something that you obv don't support. So you sold me something I didn't want.

I'm unfriendly with dumb persons. Btw contacted you for refund
Old 03/09/2020, 22:20   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

Quote:
I don't know what exactly happened between you but I can confirm that IDKZAL is a very complicated person
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2020, 08:21   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You asked me for my Paypal address but before allowing me to answer you kicked me from your Discord server making it impossible to write you on Discord since you can only be contacted if users are on the same server as you lol.
I'll PM you my PP address on epvp now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
I don't know what exactly happened between you but I can confirm that IDKZAL is a very complicated person
Kein plan warum du hier jetzt schreiben musst, da es einfach null mit dir zu tun hat, no offence.
Tatsache ist er hat mir auf Discord + im Epvp thread geschrieben das er Vulkan support hat, nachdem ich aber gekauft habe hat sich herausgestellt das er es nicht support/vergessen hat das Update zu pushen, nachdem er dann wieder seinen PC „online“ hatte, hat er das Update gepushed und siehe da "r6s hat was geändert" darum ging es selbst nachdem er wieder acces hatte nicht... (hab bis zu dem zeitpunkt schon 7 tage gewartet)
Anstatt einfach zu schreiben das er mir die Zeit gutschreibt sobald Vulkan wieder geht, refunded er lieber, ist seine Sache am Ende. Mir hätte die andere Lösung auch gereicht.
Tatsache ist ich habe exklusiv nach einen Vulkan Supported Cheat gesucht und nicht nach einer "normalen" version, sonst hätte ich ganz sicher nicht hier gekauft, da wäre ich sogar lieber zu KC gegangen lol.

Das ist so als ob Apple dir ein IPhone 11 Pro Max verkaufen und nach dem du es kaufst bekommst du IPhone 11.
Es funktioniert, ist halt aber nicht das was du wolltest 😊

Simple as that.
Grüße du epega: xD
Old 03/10/2020, 09:35   #38

Quote:
You asked me for my Paypal address but before allowing me to answer you kicked me from your Discord server making it impossible to write you on Discord since you can only be contacted if users are on the same server as you lol.

Kein plan warum du hier jetzt schreiben musst, da es einfach null mit dir zu tun hat, no offence.
Tatsache ist er hat mir auf Discord + im Epvp thread geschrieben das er Vulkan support hat, nachdem ich aber gekauft habe hat sich herausgestellt das er es nicht support/vergessen hat das Update zu pushen, nachdem er dann wieder seinen PC „online“ hatte, hat er das Update gepushed und siehe da "r6s hat was geändert" darum ging es selbst nachdem er wieder acces hatte nicht... (hab bis zu dem zeitpunkt schon 7 tage gewartet)
Anstatt einfach zu schreiben das er mir die Zeit gutschreibt sobald Vulkan wieder geht, refunded er lieber, ist seine Sache am Ende. Mir hätte die andere Lösung auch gereicht.
Tatsache ist ich habe exklusiv nach einen Vulkan Supported Cheat gesucht und nicht nach einer "normalen" version, sonst hätte ich ganz sicher nicht hier gekauft, da wäre ich sogar lieber zu KC gegangen lol.

Das ist so als ob Apple dir ein IPhone 11 Pro Max verkaufen und nach dem du es kaufst bekommst du IPhone 11.

Simple as that.
Send me your transaction id, I did refund you already if im correct.

Quote:
Hahah yep :P
Old 03/10/2020, 10:43   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Simple as that.
Ok, dachte du bist derjenige der den Refund gefordert hat. Wenn das nicht so war dann sehe ich dich in dem Fall im Recht.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2020, 10:59   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Send me your transaction id, I did refund you already if im correct.
I haven't got anything yet, I PMd you the Email again + TransID.

Quote:
Ok, dachte du bist derjenige der den Refund gefordert hat. Wenn das nicht so war dann sehe ich dich in dem Fall im Recht.
Sowas mach ich nicht, vor allem hätte ich nicht erwartet das er das macht, wollte eigentlich nur die Zeit zurück die verloren ging
Aber jeden seins, mir ist es recht. Beim nächsten Mal kauf ich erstmal ne woche :,)

edit: achja und selbst das mit der Zeit zurück habe ich nie verlangt, gehe einfach davon aus das, dass ganze als Kulanz von seiner Seite so gemacht wird, wie bei jeden anderen guten Provider.
Aber bin wohl einfach sehr nervig huhu
Old 03/11/2020, 14:27   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still waiting on an answer in PMs or here/ haven't received anything on PayPal.

Regards
Old 03/11/2020, 16:18   #42

Quote:
Still waiting on an answer in PMs or here/ haven't received anything on PayPal.

Regards
You have to wait as the payment made by you has been handled by an external third party and not directly by us, this will require 7-14 days.
Old 03/11/2020, 17:35   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You have to wait as the payment made by you has been handled by an external third party and not directly by us, this will require 7-14 days.
What you mean with "external third party" I paid via Paypal Credit Card and it got already billed from my Bank. I didn't use any "third party".

Regards
Old 03/11/2020, 19:24   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on discord !
Old 03/12/2020, 14:31   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Angry

Alrighty here's my Update.
He Publicly wrote that he is going to refund me but now he doesn't want to/ doesn't do it?
He wrote that he "already" refunded me even tho he is wrong.

See below:

I really don't know what he is trying to archive but it seems very dishonest of him.

See below:

So now after his message:
"Start a chargeback dude, its not on my side, I don't care. "
I guess I can just go for it.
Even tho I would have preferred the simpler way.

Just shows what kind of person you have to deal with when you buy...

I'd suggest getting somewhere else your cheats, there are plenty of other/more friendlier/more trustworthy providers out there.

Regards.

edit: he now officially removed my sub event tho he hasn't given me a refund yet.

Update 30.03.20:
PayPal Chargeback got closed/lost under 1 day because he fought it even tho he wrote he has no access to his PayPal acc + he said I should open one + that he wanted to refund me lol.
Just shows what kind of person he is and lies where he can.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread