Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥Morphix Cheats|CHEAP|Spoofer | Unlock All|ESP🔥

Discussion on 🔥Morphix Cheats|CHEAP|Spoofer | Unlock All|ESP🔥 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/14/2020, 19:26   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You arent a customer, are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by QySpeedhaxor View Post
Don't buy this ****, the owner is very cocky and will ban you for a most simple reason there is also the updates are verryy late and if you ask when the update will come the owner says nothing and plays other games. not only is it detected but they lie about it aswell.

I got banned multiple times on my account playing only legit and the developer blames it because i got reported to much..... they also give you free 3 days if you leave a nice good review on the website for them just to trap other users. DO not buy this ****. you are better of burning your money with a lighter.
Old 01/15/2020, 06:56   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ting#0001 View Post
You arent a customer, are you?
Check my others posts, iv bought a lot of cheats and i am just stating the obvious. Darkghost is a ******* and will ban you for the most smallest reason and as long as darkghost is a admin/ developer hes gonna continue like that. I am just leaving a honest review.

Darkghost is morphix, darkghost took admin and started selling the cheat again with spookje in morpix. Both cheats are the same as satyrs.

Again don’t buy from this provider unless you want to get your mouth shut and get your freedom taken away from you because as soon as you pay as friends and family you are darkghosts *****.

You cant ask when the updates will be out because then they will add 2 hours on top of the update. You cant say **** without getting risked getting banned. Darkghost has a very big ego problem.
Old 01/15/2020, 07:33   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Check my others posts, iv bought a lot of cheats and i am just stating the obvious. Darkghost is a ******* and will ban you for the most smallest reason and as long as darkghost is a admin/ developer hes gonna continue like that. I am just leaving a honest review.

Darkghost is morphix, darkghost took admin and started selling the cheat again with spookje in morpix. Both cheats are the same as satyrs.

Again don’t buy from this provider unless you want to get your mouth shut and get your freedom taken away from you because as soon as you pay as friends and family you are darkghosts *****.

You cant ask when the updates will be out because then they will add 2 hours on top of the update. You cant say **** without getting risked getting banned. Darkghost has a very big ego problem.
I'm not selling with darkghost anymore, our products are not related.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2020, 12:52   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Darkghost is morphix, darkghost took admin and started selling the cheat again with spookje in morpix.
DarkGhost is not Morphix. And well Spookje stopped working with us in mid 2019 (before Morphix was created), thats showing me, that you defenitly dont know whats going on.

Quote:
Both cheats are the same as satyrs.
No they are not. Neither Spookje or Morphix cheats are the same. Thats completly wrong.
Its a completly new base. Of course there are features which already where in Satyrs. But these are common features we added back, why wouldnt we?
Only cause Satyrs had CAV ESP and Morphix now got CAV ESP as well doesn't mean they are the same?

Quote:
Check my others posts, iv bought a lot of cheats and i am just stating the obvious.
Well you have a totel of 5 posts, and only 1 of them is related to another cheat.

Quote:
Again don’t buy from this provider unless you want to get your mouth shut and get your freedom taken away from you because as soon as you pay as friends and family you are darkghosts bitch.
We have rules, if you dont break them, you are fine.

All in all, I dont think u ever were a customer of us. You got no Idea on whats going on.
Please start offering proof for your arguments.
Old 01/15/2020, 13:52   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
DarkGhost is not Morphix. And well Spookje stopped working with us in mid 2019 (before Morphix was created), thats showing me, that you defenitly dont know whats going on.

No they are not. Neither Spookje or Morphix cheats are the same. Thats completly wrong.
Its a completly new base. Of course there are features which already where in Satyrs. But these are common features we added back, why wouldnt we?
Only cause Satyrs had CAV ESP and Morphix now got CAV ESP as well doesn't mean they are the same?

Well you have a totel of 5 posts, and only 1 of them is related to another cheat.

All in all, I dont think u ever were a customer of us. You got no Idea on whats going on.
1:

they are using the same bypass same imgui menu same loader with some different stuff pretty much everything is the same other than the degign. Now can you tell me if morphix and satyrs arent the same why did spookje take admin when he madeup with darkghost? they both took admins in that discord and yes I was a customer otherwise i wouldnt be posting here.

Iv posted only straight up facts and the proof is simple people already are complaining and as you can see from my post history i reacted with a fake review on satyr to get extra free days. 2 months ago...
Old 01/15/2020, 16:24   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
1:

they are using the same bypass same imgui menu same loader with some different stuff pretty much everything is the same other than the degign. Now can you tell me if morphix and satyrs arent the same why did spookje take admin when he madeup with darkghost? they both took admins in that discord and yes I was a customer otherwise i wouldnt be posting here.

Iv posted only straight up facts and the proof is simple people already are complaining and as you can see from my post history i reacted with a fake review on satyr to get extra free days. 2 months ago...
All of those things are completely false, we don't use the same bypass, we don't have the same menu, although as far as i know darkghost DID take inspiration from my menu (he told me something along the lines of that iirc) before just a week ago he had a completely different menu as mine. also i don't have a admin in his discord, and he doesn't have it in mine.
Old 01/15/2020, 16:31   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well I cant find any Morphix customer with your name tho.
Quote:
they are using the same bypass same imgui menu same loader with some different stuff pretty much everything is the same other than the degign.
1: No we arent using the same Bypass
1.1: We are using not the same driver or bypass method
2: We are using a simple GUI Loader, Satyrs was a console based loader.
Question: Console = GUI?
3: Satyrs had a simple menu with one tab... Morhix has multiple tabs with lots of differents.
Question: Shouldn't we use ImGUI cause we used it for Satyrs as well?
Quote:
Now can you tell me if morphix and satyrs arent the same why did spookje take admin when he madeup with darkghost?
Cause it was a side project. When Spookje quit, Dark worked with Morphix for some time. And Spookje made his own stuff.
Quote:
Iv posted only straight up facts and the proof is simple people already are complaining
Well no, you didnt showed any proof and all of your "facts" are wrong.
You got no Idea of how Morphix looks like, all you do is posting wrong -reps.
Feel free to join our Discord or add me (Ting#0001). I would be glad to talk to you.

Anyways I hope this whole conversation will get removed by a Mod, cause you defenitly wasnt a customer.
And that got clear when u said that Spookje is still working with us. Cause he NEVER did, since Morphix exists.
And even after Spookje commented your post, you still can't believe it?
Old 01/15/2020, 20:13   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Quote:
Well I cant find any Morphix customer with your name tho.

1: No we arent using the same Bypass
1.1: We are using not the same driver or bypass method
2: We are using a simple GUI Loader, Satyrs was a console based loader.
Question: Console = GUI?
3: Satyrs had a simple menu with one tab... Morhix has multiple tabs with lots of differents.
Question: Shouldn't we use ImGUI cause we used it for Satyrs as well?

Cause it was a side project. When Spookje quit, Dark worked with Morphix for some time. And Spookje made his own stuff.

Well no, you didnt showed any proof and all of your "facts" are wrong.
You got no Idea of how Morphix looks like, all you do is posting wrong -reps.
Feel free to join our Discord or add me (Ting#0001). I would be glad to talk to you.

Anyways I hope this whole conversation will get removed by a Mod, cause you defenitly wasnt a customer.
And that got clear when u said that Spookje is still working with us. Cause he NEVER did, since Morphix exists.
And even after Spookje commented your post, you still can't believe it?
Lies again :v

Spookje knows who i am he can vouch that I bought from him again, I am only sharing my experience when i used this cheat, the owners are a bunch of money whores and dont care about customer,if you wanna be treated like trash buy this cheat.
Old 01/15/2020, 20:30   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Lies again :v

Spookje knows who i am he can vouch that I bought from him again, I am only sharing my experience when i used this cheat, the owners are a bunch of money whores and dont care about customer,if you wanna be treated like trash buy this cheat.
Yes you did buy from me, but i don't understand how it has to do with morphix if you haven't bought from them.
Old 01/15/2020, 20:38   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

But Spookje never sold our cheat
He only sold Satyrs, not Morphix.
Morphix only exists cause Spookje quit... How am I lying
Old 01/15/2020, 21:22   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
But Spookje never sold our cheat
He only sold Satyrs, not Morphix.
Morphix only exists cause Spookje quit... How am I lying
My sub got changed to morphix because satyrs quit. *** **** you are a admin and not even aware of this?

edit:

Also I had 2 months sub at satyrs and had a full 1 month and 10 days left lets not ignore the fact that i paid for 2 months and got only 20 days. I didnt even bother bringing this up as a already accepted the fact that i got my money stolen.

for evidence give me your discord I am more than willing to add you if you are willing to solve this dispute. if you help me with this I will delete my messages since you guys stepped up to make it right.
Old 01/15/2020, 22:05   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I already told you my Discord. And asked u to add me.
If you dont want to read again. Check my name here....
Old 01/29/2020, 15:48   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Did u sell ur source to "uber cheats" ?
Take a look this screenshot :
Old 01/29/2020, 15:58   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolol1290 View Post
Uber cheats is a scam afaik
Old 01/30/2020, 18:19   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolol1290 View Post

Uber cheats is scamming yea. They are using our images tho.

Tags
esp, rainbow six, spoofer, unlock all