Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔱DUNAMIS.CC🔱 RAINBOW-SIX-SIEGE|ESP|AIMBOT|UNLOCK ALL|CONSTANT UPDATES|$5|

Discussion on 🔱DUNAMIS.CC🔱 RAINBOW-SIX-SIEGE|ESP|AIMBOT|UNLOCK ALL|CONSTANT UPDATES|$5| within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 98
🔱DUNAMIS.CC🔱 RAINBOW-SIX-SIEGE|ESP|AIMBOT|UNLOCK ALL|CONSTANT UPDATES|$5|

-Dunamis Rainbow Six Siege-

Features:

Caviera/Spotted ESP
Glaz Chams
No Recoil
No Spread
Viewangle Aimbot
Custom Aimbot FOV
Unlock All
Console Menu
Silent Aim
Built In Spoofer included into Loader.

Console Based Menu is temporary, Rendering is coming very soon

SALES CLOSED, BIG UPDATES COMING

Who Are We?

We are Dunamis, a brand new cheat provider in the pay to cheat industry that was founded this year. As a provider, we want what is best for our customers and we try our best just to deliver that. We offer affordable and reliable cheats, and we put security and elated customers as our top priority. As a cheat provider, we strive towards keeping our loader secure from today's modern Anti Cheat detection methods all while keeping our customer's standards high.

What's The Plan For The Future?
In the future we plan for a full fledged cheat and to make it user friendly overall. The next couple of updates will be nonstop work for our developer. Dunamis Siege will have a variety of features and unique things added over the course of a couple weeks(Join The Discord to know whats happening in the community). We plan to work our hardest on siege while providing for a variety of other game titles. We hope you are able to give us a chance and join us and follow our development process of all our games.

More Images

PRICE: $5 USD - 24 hour Key

Windows 10 1803-1903 Support

AMD and Intel cpu's support

-To find the status of the cheat and loader download click
-To contact us and to keep updated on new things coming to Dunamis click for our discord

We hope you enjoy what we have to offer.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2019, 13:44   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+vouch To start off, the built in spoofer in the cheat actually works and its super fast. Once I put in my key, I could just press a number into the console and in mere seconds, I would be spoofed. As for the features of the cheat, they work as good as advertised, and I have had no issues with the cheat. The Dev also pushes updates super fast and the price is very cheap. Also it takes minimal cpu usage even on my really bad pc. Overall a 10/10 experience from me.

Edit: Forgot to mention how I have been playing on my main account for almost a week and have been using all their features. I am yet to be banned :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2019, 15:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
-3 "Tibbzy" is an administrator, well known piece of Clay Davis. But he might not represent DunamisCheats as a whole. I guess they let anyone in so it's going to be short lived.
Old 11/22/2019, 15:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKER1992 View Post
-3 "Tibbzy" is an administrator, well known piece of Clay Davis. But he might not represent DunamisCheats as a whole. I guess they let anyone in so it's going to be short lived.
At this time I am unaware of tibbzy's past, but here at dunamis Tibzzy is a respectable staff member for the discord. He handles no sales what so ever and only monitors the discord and handles loader distribution. We will not be "Short Lived" due to the fact that we will be pushing updates constantly and always try to give back to the customer and exceed their expectation. You should come find us in the discord if you ever wanna talk about staff and follow what we do at dunamis. Thank you for your concern.
Old 11/22/2019, 22:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Clean hack, playing all day long. Cheap, has a spoofer in the cheat and works great. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2019, 03:19   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pretty good cheat used it for 2 weeks no bans raging, also has a spoofer which is pretty good, its also cheap which i really like, 10/10 IMDB love it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2019, 15:20   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Used it for a few hours now. Cheat is going strong and its fun to use. The price is really nice since it has a spoofer that comes with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2019, 03:11   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch. This is one of the most easiest injectors to use and service has been great i look forward to the new updates as they get released. Please join the movement.
Old 11/24/2019, 03:32   #9

Thank you all for the vouches, love to hear what you all think about Dunamis Siege
Old 11/24/2019, 04:22   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Awesome hack

This is the best r6 hack of all time! I have never got banned using this
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2019, 23:51   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch works perfectly fine and they're super generous for putting in a built in spoofer, aimbot is 10/10, Cav esp is 10/10, the cheat is amazing and fun to use
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2019, 03:31   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing cheat!!!!!!

The staff are nice, the cheat is user friendly and easy to use. Completely safe!
The cheat works well and if you have a problem the staff will help you fix it quickly. I have only good experiences with this cheat and I highly recommend it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2019, 03:33   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had some problems at the beginning with the cheat but the support was more than helpful and and it started working just fine.

The ESP is good and really useful. I would give it a 9/10. The boxes sometime will glitch in terrorist hunt, but that can be fixed by turning V-sync to 1.

The aimbot's really blatant and doesn't have smoothing or any other feature. I would give it a 5/10. Gets the job done, but it's really obvious.

No spread and no recoil work like a cham too.

Overall I would give it an 8/10 for the support and feature-wise. Once they add more options to the aimbot, then I would give it another try.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2019, 03:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reymaster370 View Post
I had some problems at the beginning with the cheat but the support was more than helpful and and it started working just fine.

The ESP is good and really useful. I would give it a 9/10. The boxes sometime will glitch in terrorist hunt, but that can be fixed by turning V-sync to 1.

The aimbot's really blatant and doesn't have smoothing or any other feature. I would give it a 5/10. Gets the job done, but it's really obvious.

No spread and no recoil work like a cham too.

Overall I would give it an 8/10 for the support and feature-wise. Once they add more options to the aimbot, then I would give it another try.

Glad to hear you enjoy most of the cheat, we plan to fix as many bugs as we can due to Dunamis Siege still being in the development stage. As of now we plan to do some driver updates and a Build server for custom builds to avoid detection's. Then after all that we will start pumping out builds with tons of features and customization. Thank you for giving us a chance.
Glory To The Player
Old 11/28/2019, 03:47   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I am a old school dev myself for other games and can vouch for Dunamis. everything works and I have not been banned using this. been over a week.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
cheap, cheat, fun, hack