Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HamMafia.com >😋 Rainbow Six: Siege > Visuals > pSilent Aimbot > Unlock All >> $1.5

Discussion on HamMafia.com >😋 Rainbow Six: Siege > Visuals > pSilent Aimbot > Unlock All >> $1.5 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HamMafia - Rainbow Six: Siege | ESP, Aimbot & more.

Wanna streamsnipe your favourite streamer, or simply annoy some normies in Ranked? Need that diamond rank?
Ham offers all these opportunities.
It is as simple as loading up the game, pressing inject & playing.

Which features do you offer?
Currently, we offer the following features:
Code:
Aimbot Menu : 
[+] Aimbot
[+] Silent Aim
[+] Draw FOV
[+] No recoil
[+] No spread
[+] Aimbot FOV Control
[+] Aim Distance Control
[+] Aim Smoothness Control 

ESP Menu : 
[+] 2D Box
[+] Head ESP
[+] Team ESP
[+] Team Box Color Control
[+] Team Head Color Control 
[+] Enemy ESP 
[+] Enemy Box Color Control
[+] Enemy Head Color Control
[+] 2D Box Thickness Control
[+] Distance ESP Control
[+] Caveira ESP
[+] Health ESP
[+] Glow ESP
[+] Glow ESP Color Control
[+] Snaplines

Misc Menu :
[+] Unlock All
Are there any requirements?
You will need to have atleast Windows 10 as OS and have Discord's Overlay enabled.
Other than that - no requirements set.

Showcases

Pricing
Currently, pricing looks as following:
Code:
Day / $3
Week / $20
Month / $50
Life / $300

Our Discord:
Would you like to purchase? You can do so directly via our website at:

You will automatically gain access to our customer channels as soon as you link your discord account via our user panel.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/06/2019, 00:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch

Aimbot is great, and silent aim is amazing for both closet and rage cheating. ESP boxes are really nice, as well as good customization. The 'unlock all' feature is incredible - I love it. Overall, you're getting a lot for the price.
Old 10/06/2019, 00:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch!

Best cheat out here, ten outta ten
Old 10/06/2019, 00:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Rep: Aimbot works perfectly with SilentAim. Unlock all is what makes Ham on top.
The Discord support is excellent as-well.

All in all Ham is fairly priced, compared to other Rainbow Six cheats.
Old 10/07/2019, 17:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch

Best siege cheat I've used so far. Teleport was amazing while it lasted, best I've seen. Silent aim and speed hack work 10/10. Visuals are nice. Unlock all feature works good. Fair pricing.
Would recommend to anyone. Haven't been banned yet
Old 10/07/2019, 18:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really works?

Could anyone please tell me if this is really undetected and not like **** alpha?
Would be dope!
Since it is only 1.50
Old 10/07/2019, 20:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayhacks View Post
Could anyone please tell me if this is really undetected and not like **** alpha?
Would be dope!
Since it is only 1.50
Hit me up via Discord
lil' memes#9876
Or simply join ours, and ask :P
Old 10/08/2019, 22:37   #8

Updated for newest Rainbow Six update.
Old 10/11/2019, 10:18   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 126
Finn is lowkey cute +rep
Old 10/12/2019, 03:32   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation

- Do not buy this cheat if you are new to cheats.

The discord staff is extremely rude when you try to ask them for help they will direct you to the staff bot that does not even work!
The Emperor and Impala are both extremely rude, A image of the emperor insulting someone who is just asking a question, The Emperor, who is also the owner, muting someone for saying the bot is not working. FYI, when you @ a staff the bot says to message it instead of @'ing them. Support making fun of someone who is trying to understand what will happen if their 1-day key expires because the bot has been down all day today and yesterday. Even though it is $1.50 it still is money. Both staff ranting in general how they are gonna ban me and take away my account because the TOS says they can. (FYI: at this point, I bought the day pass and have still not gotten to use it because you cannot use it while the bot is " testing " Overall, just a very bad experience. I truly would not recommend this cheat to anyone based on how the staff treats their members. Also looking back at some of the +reps, it is just people from there server. @ is the emperor in their discord, @ is impala, which is the support member making fun of people spending money then it not working. Also! After some research, it turns out the other +rep @ is there "lord" So they have there support team, Dev, and server owner all vouching for there own product? I would not recommend this AT ALL!
Old 10/12/2019, 04:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyUwU View Post
- Do not buy this cheat if you are new to cheats.

The discord staff is extremely rude when you try to ask them for help they will direct you to the staff bot that does not even work!
The Emperor and Impala are both extremely rude, A image of the emperor insulting someone who is just asking a question, The Emperor, who is also the owner, muting someone for saying the bot is not working. FYI, when you @ a staff the bot says to message it instead of @'ing them. Support making fun of someone who is trying to understand what will happen if their 1-day key expires because the bot has been down all day today and yesterday. Even though it is $1.50 it still is money. Both staff ranting in general how they are gonna ban me and take away my account because the TOS says they can. (FYI: at this point, I bought the day pass and have still not gotten to use it because you cannot use it while the bot is " testing " Overall, just a very bad experience. I truly would not recommend this cheat to anyone based on how the staff treats their members. Also looking back at some of the +reps, it is just people from there server. @ is the emperor in their discord, @ is impala, which is the support member making fun of people spending money then it not working. Also! After some research, it turns out the other +rep @ is there "lord" So they have there support team, Dev, and server owner all vouching for there own product? I would not recommend this AT ALL!

Alright, this person joined the discord, asking if he can purchase the cheat, I've said "no - check #meme-status", which clear shows that it is under "TESTING".
https://i.imgur.com/pwPOsLq.png
He then complained about it being on testing and that I told him that it is.
https://i.imgur.com/RYY3vpA.png

He then proceeds to DM me with weird furry shit.
https://i.imgur.com/Iz58fDw.png

https://i.imgur.com/deMqGpA.png

Blocked, and went offline.
Meanwhile he continued to spam the discord, asking whenever it'd be updated because I apparently said it would be updated within 2 hours?
He got muted for spamming.

End of story.

Also: No one cares if a CUSTOMER is rude to you, it's NOT staff.
Also, DJSnake is not Ham Staff, impala wasn't staff whenever he +repped, because he was just added literally yesterday.

Or in short terms: Stop lying, show them the full truth, thanks.
Old 10/12/2019, 04:30   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamMemer View Post
Alright, this person joined the discord, asking if he can purchase the cheat, I've said "no - check #meme-status", which clear shows that it is under "TESTING".
https://i.imgur.com/pwPOsLq.png
He then complained about it being on testing and that I told him that it is.
https://i.imgur.com/RYY3vpA.png

He then proceeds to DM me with weird furry shit.
https://i.imgur.com/Iz58fDw.png

Blocked, and went offline.
Meanwhile he continued to spam the discord, asking whenever it'd be updated because I apparently said it would be updated within 2 hours?
He got muted for spamming.

End of story.

Also: No one cares if a CUSTOMER is rude to you, it's NOT staff.
Also, DJSnake is not Ham Staff, impala wasn't staff whenever he +repped, because he was just added literally yesterday.

Or in short terms: Stop lying, show them the full truth, thanks.
Further lies.

They also banned me from the discord, the only way you can use the cheat. I will be making a scam case now.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy this cheat! Will be spreading the word.
Old 10/12/2019, 04:33   #13

Quote:
Further lies.

They also banned me from the discord, the only way you can use the cheat. I will be making a scam case now.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy this cheat! Will be spreading the word.

Yeah, right.
Using the cheat requires you to be on our discord? Man, never seen someone THAT mentally challenged before.

Just saying: Your word means absolutely nothing, you are the one spamming me with furry **** , then complaining about GETTING MUTED ON A DISCORD FOR SPAMMING.
That screenshot just shows me memeing on you after you spamming me with furry ****.

Also, I have refunded your $1.5 and banned you from any further purchases.

Friendly notice for any further customer: This is a prime example of how NOT to be.
If we tell you not to purchase a cheat because it's updating, don't do it.
If you do it, don't spam our discord, it's your fault. Problem solved?

Also good job putting things out of context:

Oh, just seen, this isn't the first time that you're not capable of reading:
https://i.imgur.com/RmejnwA.png
Old 10/12/2019, 04:48   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
@ is impala, which is the support member making fun of people spending money then it not working.
Not going to quote your whole post not worth it, but I don't recall ever making fun of anyone for spending their money during it being updated.

You tagging a member that is higher than support results in the bot auto-responding. No where does it tell you to message the bot for support. Here's an .

You never asked for help. You were only increasingly impatient. The developer is trying to update the cheat as fast as he can. There are multiple channels that you have access to that you can see this.

There is no bot doing "testing" it's dedicated Ham testers testing it, so users wont get banned if it is detected. Would you rather the developer **** out the cheat so you will get banned with-in an hour of use, and have to spend more money buying more R6 accounts, or would you rather wait patiently and have it be extended.

The developer is the server owner, and no where did he rep his own product, as he created the post.

All in all: you spammed the server, because you were impatient, you didn't read any of the channels that provided you valuable information, such as the status channel, or even the R6 channels.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2019, 15:19   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch
great features such as unlock all and that stuff
Recommended!