Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on . within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/10/2020, 00:10   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBoy View Post
Hey there, I am a current customer with ProofCore, I must say, I have not had an issue besides the loader that has currently been down for a few days now. I am glad they took it down which shows they care about their customers

Might I add when all of you guys were spamming the Moderators/Support in chat and constantly bad mouthing ProofCore due to them looking after you as customers.(I was in the VC with them when they were all crying) You guys were fed up about being stuck in the house all day and nothing to do, there are plenty of games to play on the internet, watch TV with family/spend time with family.

We were all going to get compensated for the downtime of the loader, so no idea why you were crying. The false accusations against ProofCore being "scammers" is absurd, I have been with them for over 4 months and never been scammed. Stop trying to find something that's not even there.

My summary on ProofCore: One of the best cheats security wise, looks after you as a customer, community is great, made so many friends in there and have a great time with everybody. Will always stick with ProofCore
MBB, my man, wanna play Warzone when I'm home? I'll be about 1-2 hours.
Old 04/10/2020, 02:02   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvO View Post
This is wrong. The people that where in the “voice chat” where trying to find out why the support members are being so rude to there customers posting naked pictures of people and saying racist words. they said they they where joking but that is uncalled for because they can have teenagers in there. The support are 14 years old telling people to go watch tv your life dosent depend on video games and that’s totally wrong because we payed money for the cheat and we don’t deserve to get talked to like that. And for the loader it took 3-4 days for them to tell us what was wrong with the loader and how long it will take. if you ask the support members an ETA of the loader they will kick/ban you and also have something rude to say. i also have screenshots of the chat as well so the elite pvp moderators i feel like you guys have a connection with proofcore and deleting my post but i have all types of proof and you can message me personally and i will send you all the screenshots of what i’m saying. We where given a refund so we can keep quiet and not write a review but that’s unfair for the new people that are coming here as well. You guys need to see the negative side of this cheat.
Let me say a few things to clear things up:
Our Discord was not supposed to be used for support, we have a forum for a reason. This was clearly stated.
Even after we banned you from the Discord (for spamming) you still had full access to the forum and the loader (which was in maintenance at that time). You paid for cheat access, not for Discord access. Our cheats have not been detected for 4 months now and we have very little downtime in general + we told everyone that the current downtime will be fully compensated, as always.
However, you and 2-3 of your "friends" decided it might be a better idea to spread weird theories and waste our time instead of just being patient and wait for the loader like 99% of our remaining customers.
But even after that, we refunded you the full amount (even though you had used the cheat already) and simply banned you from the forum without taking any further actions. But instead of simply saying "Thank You" and moving on, seems like you are bored enough to still post meaningless stuff in our epvp threads.
We (proofcore.io) as a provider are highly trusted and I think I can say the same about darky (our developer) and myself. Telling lies and spreading weird theories won't achieve anything apart from making your credibility even lower than it already is. You are not wanted in proofcore anymore and the only reason why you are still posting your nonsense in here is because you aren't able to find a better cheat.
We are always open for critics, I have been fair & friendly towards everyone the whole time. I did warn you that writing lies & other stupid shit on epvp won't get you anything apart from a ban from here as well. Any accusations without proof are against the rules, I'd recommend you to read them
And no, there hasn't been a security breach, all of our cheats are still undetected, we are just taking a few extra precautions to improve the security of our systems even more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2020, 08:01   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 162
+1 Vouch. Been with them for a more than a few months now and I highly recommend if you’re looking for a secure R6 hack!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2020, 05:34   #109

Our loader is up again & we're doing a 50% discount for 48h currently.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2020, 16:46   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
Our loader is up again & we're doing a 50% discount for 48h currently.
I just saw this and submitted an app. Am I too late for the discount =[

Edit: I can add a vouch for these folks! Played all day today, and everything is great! DM me with any specific questions you might have. Thanks ProofCore!
Old 04/14/2020, 13:36   #111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

AMD cpu and 1903 supported sir?
Old 04/14/2020, 21:50   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 106
I'd buy for 50% off dm me : )

btw proofcore great job in asking for ID,s for verification! I think any hack that doesn't do that and is legit is bout to get rekt by an employe from a game somehow decoding it! So i give props and put a cap a limit on costumers too that would help safety a lot!

also could you implement a feature to know where there head is at in r6
Old 04/18/2020, 19:35   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by retehacker View Post
AMD cpu and 1903 supported sir?
Yes, we support any CPU, no matter if AMD or Intel. Furthermore, any of the most recent Windows versions (1809, 1903 and 1909) works fine.
Old 04/20/2020, 12:25   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EDIT: IT NEEDS TO BE STATED THAT THIS REVIEW HAS BEEN MADE MONTHS AGO AND BEFORE I BECAME STAFF

Before I start off this review I want to mention that while my experience with this cheat is limited, I have tried loads of other cheats so I suppose I have a bit of experience when it comes to judging them.

AIMBOT 8.5/10

I have mixed feelings about the aimbot seeing as at times it lands the most insane of shots and at other times it barely scratches the enemy. For my playstyle, I have found that it works best if I keep it on some semi-rage settings and only use it when I know it is not likely to be seen ( that being, spawnpeeks, when I am surrounded by enemies and if people rewatch the killcams they mostly look to see what tf their team was doing etc).

Overall, while the aim is not perfect, I think that everyone can make it work with a bit of tweaking.

ESP 10/10

The ESP, while simple, does it's job extremely well. First of all, obs cannot pick it up so that is simply great,second of all, being a box esp it is quite light and does not impair your vision. This way, even if you know where someone is, you can properly see if that person is visible or not ( box and skeleton and maybe glow tend to make me misjudge depth and such on some maps but that may be just me). Overall, the ESP is amazing and works really well when combined with the chams if you never want to miss and enemy.

MISC & WEAPON 9/10

Most of the features here do their job, especially the no-recoil ( even tho is messes up at times) and the no spread ( literally any shotgun and fuze + a pistol and laser work like a charm <3). No-clip is kind of meh, I tested it in a private game and it's fun but I do not want to use it during a ranked match and the FoV changer is nice but I am perfectly fine with the in-game fov settings.

LAST WORD

Overall, give then price and the features that the cheat has, plus that security, I think this is one of the if not the best cheat you can buy without having to dish out huge amounts of money or risking a ban in half a fucking hour ( I will not give out the name of said cheats). So, you can rest assured that by buying Proofcore you are buying the absolute best on the marker as of the moment of writing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2020, 19:14   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by <Ruby> View Post
"Before I start off this review I want to mention that while my experience with this cheat is limited"

you're staff on ProofCore? what do you mean you have limited experience

also, "No-clip is kind of meh"

there is no no-clip in the cheat - unless its in staff only version
we don't have noclip on staff only version either lol its outdated
Old 04/26/2020, 19:15   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Ruby> View Post
"Before I start off this review I want to mention that while my experience with this cheat is limited"

you're staff on ProofCore? what do you mean you have limited experience

also, "No-clip is kind of meh"

there is no no-clip in the cheat - unless its in staff only version
The review was made before I was staff.
Old 04/27/2020, 07:29   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2020, 17:39   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I try to submit few applications didnt pass as (ID is readable in all images)
I dont know how much do I need to make it readable more then this.
Old 05/07/2020, 01:47   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When will there be a discount,I didnt see the last discount
Old 05/07/2020, 14:25   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBMoose View Post
When will there be a discount,I didnt see the last discount
Probably not anytime soon.
Closed Thread