Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🚨Updated for the latest PATCH🚨🔥 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [R6 Cheat]

Discussion on 🔥🚨Updated for the latest PATCH🚨🔥 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [R6 Cheat] within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2019, 10:16   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi, r6 cheat still in testing?
Old 12/19/2019, 01:23   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still UD from the relase?
Old 02/05/2020, 22:53   #33

elite*gold: 5709
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Old 02/08/2020, 01:02   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned on siege, only bought one day to test it. Never cheated on siege before.

Edit:
Good guys, seem like a great team. Really hoping to resolve this with them and improve it for the future.
Old 02/11/2020, 13:48   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Got banned twice from using the cheat, got into game, instant ban..
They claim i am hwid banned but i am not, as i tested on an acc with 3 hours of gameplay.
Old 02/14/2020, 14:01   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor101 View Post
Got banned twice from using the cheat, got into game, instant ban..
They claim i am hwid banned but i am not, as i tested on an acc with 3 hours of gameplay.
Bastion does delayed bans, 3 hours of gameplay is hardly enough time before you can conclude you're not HWID banned. I suggest at least a few days of legit gameplay to check your status, and if you do get banned, buy a new drive and use your current drives somewhere else
Old 02/14/2020, 14:14   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruizeh View Post
Bastion does delayed bans, 3 hours of gameplay is hardly enough time before you can conclude you're not HWID banned. I suggest at least a few days of legit gameplay to check your status, and if you do get banned, buy a new drive and use your current drives somewhere else
I am not HWID banned, after stopped using this cheat, i have another r6 account and im still playing it without any bans, for more than 3 days.

Edit: more than three people have been banned at the same time as me, we inject go into game instant ban.

More people are banned now and when we talk to them, they just say it isnt dtc, but after one of the not ignorant admins used it and got banned, they updated it .
Old 02/15/2020, 15:40   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruizeh View Post
Are you high dude. 3 hours ain't enough?!? HWID bans are given out on the 3rd round of the match and you say test a few days. Guess how high do I have to be to say something like that...
Old 02/17/2020, 04:55   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkibhai View Post
Are you high dude. 3 hours ain't enough?!? HWID bans are given out on the 3rd round of the match and you say test a few days. Guess how high do I have to be to say something like that...
Yes being hwid banned 3 times I can confirm that you get banned on the third round no matter what.
Old 02/22/2020, 17:11   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Question discord

can we get a new discord link?
Old 02/23/2020, 03:44   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you work now? Can I use it now?
Old 03/23/2020, 04:43   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebearkong View Post
R6 Safe Private Cheat

Updated

About Us (Our Motto)

We work extremely hard to get people what they want, and we are never late with orders and while at the same time being very productive. We respond as quickly as possible for every inquiry that we get.

About the Cheat
Functions as seen on menu screenshot, every feature is fully external with Fullscreen Support, which makes it also Streamable

Compatible with every PC (Win 10/ 1803-1809-1903-1909)

Our method is unique to us and has been undetected with all of our cheats since our release. Testings for Fortnite has been done and is all safe without any trouble. User friendly setup too.

Features and Pricing

Looking at the amount of positive trades I have, my registration date, and my other releases I should be trustworthy enough. Kindly asking for anyone that has doubts on our product to not contact me or any of my staff for "Trial Keys". We are a private gaming enhancement company and don't provide trials keys at any circumstance.

Contact Us

Provider Discord tag: AW#4937
Discord:

Video

P.S - ClubHouse will no longer be offering Scum. We are re-branching under this name, and we will keep the sales going under K’s Wonderland.
Does your R6S cheat use virtualization? I want to use a cheat with my vm which does not support virtualization.
Old 03/23/2020, 07:08   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnurf View Post
Does your R6S cheat use virtualization? I want to use a cheat with my vm which does not support virtualization.
Our product won't run under a VM.
Old 03/23/2020, 17:40   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased this, got instantly banned. Was told it's my fault and I should use a spoofer even though I have never cheated OR been banned in this game before. Use / purchase with caution.
Old 03/23/2020, 17:47   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSF99 View Post
Purchased this, got instantly banned. Was told it's my fault and I should use a spoofer even though I have never cheated OR been banned in this game before. Use / purchase with caution.
Unfortunate, I tried explaining that BE can Traces your files and you might need a spoofer from case to case. Hope we can resolve your issue.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
rainbow 6 siege cheats, rainbow 6 siege hacks