Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R6 Accounts Needed

Discussion on R6 Accounts Needed within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R6 Accounts Needed

We are looking for people as always to sell R6 accounts. They could be boosted or plain does not matter. You will need competitive pricing and some marketing skills. Take your forum posts to the next level and start automatically delivering your products to your customers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OMM needed for OO D3, empty accounts, 100+, $35
12/08/2012 - Middleman - 1 Replies
I have some work for an influential and reliable middleman. I need about 100 blank Diablo 3 accounts (pretty much unlimited demand here). I will be happy to pay by nonreversible means such as Bitcoin, Dwolla, etc. You have the feedback and the trust, I pay first. Get $30 for every account you deliver, must be OO and include 300 DPI (legible, high reslolution scan of ID). ID is used to verify that seller is original owner, and for any need of account recovery. You verify SQA and all...
Middle Mans needed trading with verified accounts ...
04/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Almost every account over silkroad is mail verified, so i think its nonsense to be a midleman and not to acept doing it with verified accounts, so my petition is this, i ask middleman for trading with verified accounts or new mms who can deal with verified accounts, its nonsense, if something bad happen is not your fault, or your responsability, we know taht mms are trusted people, so dont fck with that, cause now ppl who have verified accounts are fckd up because of u.
mysro accounts needed
08/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hello everyone i need 2 mysro accounts that i can change the password to i have 2 ecsro accounts to trade for them aswell with nothing just a account if anyone can help me plz pm me thanks and have a nice day or night:mofo: