Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Undetected] BTT - R6S - Long time UD

Discussion on [Undetected] BTT - R6S - Long time UD within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
Arrow [Undetected] BTT - R6S - Long time UD - Stream Proof

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changed name from Omicron-Cheats to BellTower Technology

Click here to view the old thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BellTower Technology's
Rainbow Six: Siege - Stream Proof

• Supported OS : WIN10 1709 1803 1809 1903
  • Supports Fullscreen : No
  • Stream Proof : Yes
  • Supported CPU : Intel & AMD
  • Supports Steam : Yes
  • Supports Uplay : Yes
ESP
  • Max Distance
  • Show Distance
  • Show Teammates
  • Player Names
  • Player HP Bars
  • Vertical HP Bars
  • Player Boxes
  • Player Head Dot
Aimbot
  • Distance
  • FOV
  • Smooth
  • Bone
  • Key
Misc
  • Recoil Modifier
  • Spread Modifier
  • NR/NS Apply Key

Gallery 1

Pricing:

Cryptocurrencies | Crypto Voucher | PayPal
  • 7€ / Day
  • 35€ / 7 Day's
  • 115€ / 30 Day's
  • 400€ / Lifetime

Other products:
  • R6S
  • PUBG
  • PUBG (only ESP)
  • PUBG Pro (Private)
  • Rust
  • The Division 2
  • DayZ SA
  • Escape from Tarkov
  • Apex Legends : Lifeline X
  • Apex Legends : ATOM
  • Fortnite : MasterMind
  • SAVIOR COD:MW
  • Overwatch : CH
  • Overwatch : MAC

Support:
  • Over Discord (get invited on request or add me: -Meowzgezifer-#9913 )
  • Over EPVP

If you are interested in buying it, just add me on Discord, reply to this thread or PM me over the Forum messaging system.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2019, 19:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Sent a discord friend request as I am interested

Old 06/12/2019, 22:25   #3

Arrow

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Meowzgezifer gelŲscht.
Old 06/14/2019, 19:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested. Will buy asap if there is an option for credit card

Old 06/15/2019, 18:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymanjack View Post
Interested. Will buy asap if there is an option for credit card
You can use PayPal MoneyPool if its available in your country or buy BTC via CC on Coinbase.
Old 06/20/2019, 10:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sent a request interested
Old 06/21/2019, 03:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The cheat is very unstable and it's very picky with the OS you're using. I bought it for one month and I haven't even finished a match without the cheat crashing my game. It works but it is VERY unstable.
Old 06/21/2019, 19:37   #8

Quote:
The cheat is very unstable and it's very picky with the OS you're using. I bought it for one month and I haven't even finished a match without the cheat crashing my game. It works but it is VERY unstable.
Well, thats just you, maybe you should write us on our Discord so we can look whats your problem and fix it? It works on 1803, 1809 and 1903. Its just crashing since todays update cause we didnt completely updated it yet. You couldve used your time to write us so we know that something has to be done instead of writing a post here thats useless cause it works completely fine and people playing daily for hours without a single crash.
Old 06/22/2019, 02:20   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
Well, thats just you, maybe you should write us on our Discord so we can look whats your problem and fix it? It works on 1803, 1809 and 1903. Its just crashing since todays update cause we didnt completely updated it yet. You couldve used your time to write us so we know that something has to be done instead of writing a post here thats useless cause it works completely fine and people playing daily for hours without a single crash.
I did message you on discord and our conversation lasted for a couple of days trying to troubleshoot your cheat, even a couple of members in the discord tried to help me out. There is an issue with your cheat because another providers cheat worked on my PC without any problems. Your loader even crashed my pc just upon loading it. The fact of the matter is your cheat is very picky when it comes to Windows versions or thereís something else the cheat needs to function properly and you dont even know what it is.

Itís very stupid of you to assume I didnít ask for help from you guys before posting here.
Old 06/22/2019, 09:24   #10

Quote:
I did message you on discord and our conversation lasted for a couple of days trying to troubleshoot your cheat, even a couple of members in the discord tried to help me out. There is an issue with your cheat because another providers cheat worked on my PC without any problems. Your loader even crashed my pc just upon loading it. The fact of the matter is your cheat is very picky when it comes to Windows versions or thereís something else the cheat needs to function properly and you dont even know what it is.

Itís very stupid of you to assume I didnít ask for help from you guys before posting here.
Well, if you stop writing me im thinking its fixed, so you gotta write me if its still not working. Its this simple. And just because another one worked for you but ours not doesnt mean that its the fault of our stuff cause for others its working fine and smth on your PC is blocking it, other people reinstalled windows if a background program / function is blocking it and it worked then. So maybe just write me that its not fixed yet instead of making a post here and saying that its unstable and getting a false image on us with this Statement. The only time it crashes is directly after game updates. If you dont use one of the windows version we tell you where it works perfectly on we cant help you.
Old 06/23/2019, 01:17   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want to buy your cheat for 1 day to test it, do you accept btc?
Old 06/23/2019, 02:31   #12

Ye, add me on Discord if you want to talk there, if not we can also talk in PM: -Meowzgezifer-#1337
Old 06/23/2019, 22:31   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add please Whydps#5317
Old 06/25/2019, 03:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojinko View Post
add please Whydps#5317
done
Old 06/27/2019, 16:55   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
added

« Orbital Spoofer :bandit: | diamond smurf »