Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PRIVATE CHEATS] ✅ RAINBOW SIX SIEGE ✅ SPOOFER, ESP, AIM, TRIGGER, RADAR CRAZY CODERS

Discussion on [PRIVATE CHEATS] ✅ RAINBOW SIX SIEGE ✅ SPOOFER, ESP, AIM, TRIGGER, RADAR CRAZY CODERS within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/09/2019, 21:40   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
**** cheat dont buy rofl
Old 04/10/2019, 11:03   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No doubt it works, it's also cheap compared to those 10-20$ a day key but setting it up is quite the hassle with the lack of information since I can't even log into the russian forum that kept saying wrong password.

Got banned once after crashing as soon I checked the draw FOV.
Got banned another after what I assume updating my windows 10 without activating any hack.

For the third try I took my fresh SSD with a old window 10 OS and so far I haven't gotten banned yet (5hr) but still won't risk the draw fov xD.

So all in all, the hack(ESP+AIMBOT) is legit but trying to get it to work by yourself is a hassle.
(Requires USB)
Old 04/10/2019, 14:48   #33

elite*gold: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by uctv View Post
No doubt it works, it's also cheap compared to those 10-20$ a day key but setting it up is quite the hassle with the lack of information since I can't even log into the russian forum that kept saying wrong password.

Got banned once after crashing as soon I checked the draw FOV.
Got banned another after what I assume updating my windows 10 without activating any hack.

For the third try I took my fresh SSD with a old window 10 OS and so far I haven't gotten banned yet (5hr) but still won't risk the draw fov xD.

So all in all, the hack(ESP+AIMBOT) is legit but trying to get it to work by yourself is a hassle.
(Requires USB)
Thanks for the feedback. Properly run the cheat, and everything will be fine. Once again, the cheat works through Hypervisor. Incorrect setting = Ban.
Old 04/10/2019, 15:32   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is a very good coder, a little kinder unlike unkind hackers, and unlike I TKO, cheatautomation, IWANTCHEAT until this time TKO and IWANTCHEAT are fraudulent sites. Write a crazy coder right away. Now the price is low.
Old 04/10/2019, 17:13   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroForce View Post
This is a very good coder, a little kinder unlike unkind hackers, and unlike I TKO, cheatautomation, IWANTCHEAT until this time TKO and IWANTCHEAT are fraudulent sites. Write a crazy coder right away. Now the price is low.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm not Coder. I AM OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF CRAZY CODERS.
We are very pleased that you liked our cheat.
Sincerely, Crazy Coders.
Old 04/10/2019, 18:16   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That's awesome hack because barsik is very very helpful

I advise really like it

Hack menu cool and not banned

this is very cheap you will not see anywhere.

I think you should buy it.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Old 04/10/2019, 22:26   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarsikCC View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Properly run the cheat, and everything will be fine. Once again, the cheat works through Hypervisor. Incorrect setting = Ban.

I would def waited for help but 8hr in pre discord lobby and then all the people in queue for help in the main discord, the gentlemen is very busy so I took upon myself to do it hehe but I don't regret it, thanks for posting on epvp so that I could find it!
Old 04/10/2019, 22:58   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by uctv View Post
I would def waited for help but 8hr in pre discord lobby and then all the people in queue for help in the main discord, the gentlemen is very busy so I took upon myself to do it hehe but I don't regret it, thanks for posting on epvp so that I could find it!
I'm sorry. You were in the moment I was asleep. And so we wish you good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2019, 15:09   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

AMD support please
Old 04/11/2019, 15:14   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
yes please we need AMD support ...
Old 04/11/2019, 20:28   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by minikiller123 View Post
yes please we need AMD support ...
We'd love to. But to make AMD support at the moment, it is very difficult. Because the cheat is written on the hypervisor! This is an innovation in the development of cheats. We may be adding AMD support soon.
Old 04/12/2019, 09:08   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I really love this cheat 0 fps drop nice esp andall great kind adkin

Vouch 10/10 it was a super great cheat and admin was kind and they had a great support
Old 04/12/2019, 11:24   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very good cheat been using it for a few days the esp is working perfectly aswell as the aimbot and the price for it is really cheap compared to other providers, some rage features like tp no spread etc could be cool to add tho
Old 04/12/2019, 19:46   #44

Talking

Friends. Once again I ask you! Read all information about our CHEAT.

1. We do not support AMD!
2. Our cheat works through HyperVisor! Do not just run and cry you have a crash, and crashes the game! For you allocated in DISCORD, can find all the necessary information on how to achieve excellent work AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SAFE.
3. Incorrect configuration of our cheat , you can get banned in the game. Do not think that if you have used other cheats and you are all right! HyperVisor is a separate operating system that is not visible to the average user!
4. If you join "Pre-Lobby" wait for the invitation to our main server. Discord rules prohibit trading/advertising cheats. We have already received several times lock your account DISCORD. And we don't want to lose touch with you!.

Old 04/13/2019, 14:20   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how is this so cheap wtf

Tags
hack, r6s cheat, rainbow six siege cheats, spoofer