Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEGIT RANKED BOOSTING, W/L AND K/D BOOSTING, RENOWN FARMING

Discussion on LEGIT RANKED BOOSTING, W/L AND K/D BOOSTING, RENOWN FARMING within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEGIT RANKED BOOSTING, W/L AND K/D BOOSTING, RENOWN FARMING

We are a team of diamond boosters, we don't use any hacks/glitches/bugs or any bannable 3rd party softwares. We offer different services including :
Ranked boosting
K/D and W/L boosting
Renown farming

Ranked boosting prices :

Unranked to Plat 2 (10 placement matches won) : 25 euros
Unranked to diamond : 50 euros

Prices per win :
Below and in Gold 1 : 2 euros per win
In Plat 3 : 3 euros per win
In Plat 2 : 4 euros per win
In Plat 1 : 5 euros per win
In Diamond and above : 6 euros per win
You can either chose to queue with us or you can give us your Uplay information for us to play on your account.

K/D and W/L boosting :

If you are between LVL 0-50, for every +0.5 boost in K/D and W/L, it's 10 euros
If you are between LVL 50-100, for every +0.5 boost in K/D and W/L, it's 20 euros
If you are between LVL 100-150, for every +0.5 boost in K/D and W/L, it's 30 euros
If you are between LVL 150-200, for every +0.5 boost in K/D and W/L, it's 40 euros
For K/D and W/L boosting, we will need to play on your account.

Renown farming :

24 hours of renown farming (30K renown +) : 20 euros

Questions :

Time required to boost your account : Depends on the amount of elo you win per game, but we usually play 2 to 3 games per hour.
Payment method : Currently we only accept Paypal.
Platform/Regions we boost on : Currently we only boost on PC/EU
What happens if we lose a match ? : If we lose a match, you will get 2 free wins.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail at or on Discord at Gugus#4764.