Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


✅ Rainbow Six Siege Cheat ✅ ESP✅Aimbot✅NoClip✅pSilentAim✅AND MORE!

Discussion on ✅ Rainbow Six Siege Cheat ✅ ESP✅Aimbot✅NoClip✅pSilentAim✅AND MORE! within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 07/08/2019, 02:37   #136 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Possible to resell??? I could use a r6s cheat for my shop



MangosWorld is offline  
Old 07/12/2019, 08:01   #137

 
elite*gold: 3148
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangosWorld View Post
Possible to resell??? I could use a r6s cheat for my shop
Of course. Contact us over Discord


AlphaCheatsio is offline  
Old 07/12/2019, 10:40   #138 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Can I still use it now?

Can I resell it?
xiaohuli2004 is offline  
Old 07/13/2019, 19:17   #139

 
elite*gold: 3148
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohuli2004 View Post
Can I still use it now?

Can I resell it?
This is possible, we plan to release R6S back soon. Please contact us over Discord.


AlphaCheatsio is offline  
Old 07/17/2019, 18:14   #140 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 911
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Why aren't you editing your main post to let people know that it isn't online, and hasn't been online for over 3 weeks? Seems like you're running a scam.
appElationzHigh is offline  
Old 08/04/2019, 05:28   #141 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 16
They really have to do smthng about detections
R4K4N07H is offline  
Old 09/19/2019, 18:54   #142 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 11
The cheat itself is really good with alot of juicy rage features, But the detection rate is really high but if you're only playing casual an cracked cheap accounts and like to spend money then go for it. Other then that i wouldn't buy it.
SnickersYT is offline  
Old 10/02/2019, 01:00   #143

 
elite*gold: 3148
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanechan0325 View Post
Perhaps all Asians can't use this.
Staff are inactive in fixing problems.
I threw away $ 50.
We can process a refund for this immediately if you'd like. You haven't sent a response to your ticket thus staff didn't reply again assuming it was solved.
We can also try fixing it for you again and compensate extra time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickersYT View Post
The cheat itself is really good with alot of juicy rage features, But the detection rate is really high but if you're only playing casual an cracked cheap accounts and like to spend money then go for it. Other then that i wouldn't buy it.
We are now undetected since yesterday
AlphaCheatsio is offline  
Old 10/25/2019, 16:46   #144 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
I would avoid these guys like the Plague, horrible customer service 14 hours without the download, additional 24 hours because the host they use is so cheap that they couldn't get the hack online. After 48+ hours people started using the hack to be instantly banned, hack went down for another 2-4 hours to be updated and to be made Undetected, yeah no it didn't it came back and it was still detected everyone got banned. If you say anything they will ban you and take your subscription away... I have screenshots to prove.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS, AVOID AT ALL COST.

They will steal your money, and will be 100% detected.



gri20 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2019, 15:53   #145

 
elite*gold: 3148
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 30
Rainbow six: siege is still undetected and safe to use. Thanks.
AlphaCheatsio is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2019, 03:30   #146 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
no one need to buy this hack because is detected after only one 1h playing
and they don't accept refund what a waste of money
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS, AVOID AT ALL COST.
I don't know why forum still pin they post
here is video proof of detection
look they support when they finally have no other excuses for they hack:
shironai9 is offline  
Old 10/28/2019, 05:22   #147 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Iíve been using this with no problems works great and no ban yet.
Zinister is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2019, 19:45   #148

 
elite*gold: 3148
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by shironai9 View Post
no one need to buy this hack because is detected after only one 1h playing
and they don't accept refund what a waste of money
You never have bought R6S. I have reported this post.
AlphaCheatsio is offline  
Old 10/29/2019, 06:38   #149 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Alpha Cheats

Best public cheat with Great staff
Asnami is offline  
Old 10/30/2019, 14:51   #150 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
I have been a client for a little under a month now. This is my HONEST review:

The cheat itself (for r6) is good. If you are looking for just ESP, no cav esp, then alphacheats is a good buy. However, they did advertise features that got me to buy their cheat but I was only able to use these features for 3 days until they removed them.

Now for the support....I have had a mixed feelings about their support team. I got mixed answers, delayed response, and worst of all no responce before. If I had to rate the response/support team based on time and efforts I would give them 4/10. Honest truth.

This is the part that counts-Detection rate!
So I only use the r6 service from them. There was a time that it was down when the game updated which is understandable. However, the spoofer has always been down. I am not sure if it's safe to use because the "Ban-Reports" channel on the private discord is the same for both games thus making it confusing which spoofer is detected. I have not yet been detected using the r6 service but I only use ESP, Charm, and sometimes Silent Aim. I wish they still had Damage Multiplier but oh well.

Here is my HONEST review of AlphaCheats:
Features:6/10
Support:4/10
Detection:7/10
Price: 3/10

*I believe if I pay $***.xx then there should be an amazing support team and awesome service behind my money. Hints at the price rating.


Trammel11 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.