Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FuzzCore|BattlEye HWID Spoofer

Discussion on FuzzCore|BattlEye HWID Spoofer within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/18/2020, 03:19   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep,

the links in the thread aren't functional anymore but you can still contact the dev directly through his discord (Fizzy#4321). Spoofer works good and undetected. I tested on R6S.
Old 01/18/2020, 18:40   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it still working and up-to-date ?
Old 01/18/2020, 21:41   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZL1o1 View Post
Is it still working and up-to-date ?
ye im using it, you can dm Fizzy#4321 on discord to purchase now.
Old 01/22/2020, 21:57   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does this work for eft?
Old 01/23/2020, 01:58   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonslar47 View Post
does this work for eft?
Yes...
Old 01/27/2020, 08:29   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cant find his discord Fizzy#4321 doesnt work
Old 01/29/2020, 02:25   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeehoe View Post
cant find his discord Fizzy#4321 doesnt work
Check your epvp dms...
Old 02/02/2020, 03:22   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

site isn't up
Old 03/04/2020, 21:48   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Apparently Fizzy scams now, I sent him my payment and he didn't respond. I messaged him about 20 minutes later asking how long it will take for his "payment guy" to get on and confirm it.

He proceeded to ignore me after saying it would be ">1-2" (edited from 1-2) and finally, after 2 days he decided to respond saying that he feels like he should just refund me and this would all be over with.

Instead of doing that, Fizzy here decided to ignore me again and it's been another 2 days now, I've told him that if I don't receive the spoofer or a refund by the tonight (3/4/20) that I'm calling my bank and opening a case against him.

I've decided to post here and heavily discourage anyone thinking of buying from Fizzy against it; you will have to wait days for a response no matter how much you DM him and in the end, you don't get ****. If Fizzy bothered responding and telling me that his "money guy" still hasn't come online I'd be somewhat okay with it but all he does is ignore you and run with your money. Funnily enough, he seems to only sell lifetime now which is a great idea if you plan to scam; get the most money out of people you can, I guess.

Screenshot gallery (almost all of our DMs are pictured, feel free to contact me for every single one)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2020, 13:31   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does this work with windows 10 1909? i would like to use this with battleeye cod

does this work on windows 10 1909 for cod warzone
Old 05/02/2020, 06:09   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought this shortly before he left the scene with his last spoofer called FuzzCore, I bought Lifetime he comes around again and i ask for another lifetime key considering he's back with the same spoofer and he says i have to purchase it again, He remembers who i am... Would be really nice if he were to give me another lifetime key
Old 06/04/2020, 21:28   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomA1973 View Post
Bought this shortly before he left the scene with his last spoofer called FuzzCore, I bought Lifetime he comes around again and i ask for another lifetime key considering he's back with the same spoofer and he says i have to purchase it again, He remembers who i am... Would be really nice if he were to give me another lifetime key
He's scamming now (I would consider thinking he maybe lost his Discord tag and someone else stole it but he hasn't bothered logging onto epvp to explain); view my post and the person's below me for proof .
Old 06/09/2020, 15:43   #73

elite*gold: 30
Hello..
Old 06/10/2020, 23:33   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice Link when you klick on FuzzCore.XYZ:
Old 06/11/2020, 01:00   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can i get money back if i got scammed ?

Tags
battleye, cheats, hacks, r6, spoofer