Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ring1 - R6 Cheats [Aimbot, Wallhack, Recoil & Spread Control + HWID Spoofer]

Discussion on Ring1 - R6 Cheats [Aimbot, Wallhack, Recoil & Spread Control + HWID Spoofer] within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 694
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Angry Ring1 - R6 Cheats [Aimbot, Wallhack, Recoil & Spread Control + HWID Spoofer]

Ring1 - R6 Siege Cheat. Aimbot and Recoil\Spread control will easy allow you kill any enemy!
Cheat have good visuals features, that will show you all enemies and friends on map!

Anticheats:
- BattlEye Anticheat: Undetected*
- Built in HWID Spoofer(Can be used standalone in any game)
- Never play on accounts that you afraid to lose, always use VPN and our Spoofer to keep your PC safe.
Game Version:
- Latest (Steam\Uplay)
- Supported all game servers
Requirements:
- Windows 10 version 21H1, 21H2 and 22H2;
- Windows 11 version 21H2, 22H2 and 23H2;
- GPT HDD and UEFI Bios
- Intel processors (AMD NOT SUPPORTED!);

Features:
Aimbot:
- Normal Aimbot
- Silent Aimbot
- Visible Checks
- Aim Smooth
- 2 Different Customizable Aim Keys
- Aim Fov
- Lock to Target
- Aim Bone
- Show Aim Fov

Visuals:
- Player ESP
- 2D Box
- Distance ESP
- Glow ESP
- Outline ESP
- Item ESP
- Objects ESP (Drones, Barbwire, Claymore and etc)
- Customizable 2D Radar

Misc:
- No Recoil
- No Spread

Some features may removed anytime or add back.

::Screenshots::

Purchase Cheat:
Quote:
1 Day: ~9 USD
Purchase now

1 Week: ~22 USD
Purchase now

1 Month: ~49 USD
Purchase now

Need different time of subscription? Send me a message!

If you have any questions:
* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected all your time will be frozen and cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once you redeem key!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2019, 08:10   #2

Cheat still working just fine, added new payment links, thread updated!
Old 03/06/2019, 12:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I've got a question concerning the HWID spoofer. I know it changes your HWID shown to Battleye. So for example:

I hack and get banned. Now I want to hack with a new account . This account would get banned almost immediately due to my HWID beeing banned. So I use a HWID spoofer so that my new account has a different HWID.

But would it work otherwise? Cause you say the HWID is included in this hack. Is it running all the time while the hack is ON? Does it change my HWID right from the start? So if I decide to stop hacking, i wont have to use an HWID spoofer anymore, in case i got banned ONCE. Because my HWID was changed right from the start?

Hope my concern is clear
Old 03/07/2019, 06:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyallat View Post
I've got a question concerning the HWID spoofer. I know it changes your HWID shown to Battleye. So for example:

I hack and get banned. Now I want to hack with a new account . This account would get banned almost immediately due to my HWID beeing banned. So I use a HWID spoofer so that my new account has a different HWID.

But would it work otherwise? Cause you say the HWID is included in this hack. Is it running all the time while the hack is ON? Does it change my HWID right from the start? So if I decide to stop hacking, i wont have to use an HWID spoofer anymore, in case i got banned ONCE. Because my HWID was changed right from the start?

Hope my concern is clear
Hello. HWID Spoofer can be loaded without the cheat, but it works until you reboot PC.

So for usage on new account, you need load spoofer first, purchase game account\register new account and then you can play fine until you reboot pc.
After reboot need load spoofer again.

So spoofer won't change your HWID to another by permanent and only active while you load it.
Old 03/18/2019, 05:04   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If Chinese users want to buy? Where should I pay?
Old 03/18/2019, 20:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangcheele View Post
If Chinese users want to buy? Where should I pay?
Just PM me or contact me and tell which lvl and time leught you need.

Game freeze issue is now fixed!
Old 04/20/2019, 20:45   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Biggest scammer, wouldnt buy it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2019, 11:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Biggest scammer, wouldnt buy it.
Whats exactly wrong? Who scammed you?
Old 04/21/2019, 13:39   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lying about detections, banning people when they talk about bans and all that stuff is scamming too.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/23/2019, 19:30   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Lying about detections, banning people when they talk about bans and all that stuff is scamming too.
i bought a 1 month key and withing 24 i got the key, what scam are you talking about!!??? heck, even this Seller is selling it with a small fee, not like the other resellers. and i used the cheat for 1 month every single day, and never got a ban.
Old 04/27/2019, 03:31   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twixes View Post
i bought a 1 month key and withing 24 i got the key, what scam are you talking about!!??? heck, even this Seller is selling it with a small fee, not like the other resellers. and i used the cheat for 1 month every single day, and never got a ban.
Banek isn't a scammer, noone ever said that. However, HyperCheats has a reputation for lying about detections and banning people randomly. Moreover, if you have been in the BE/EAC cheating scene for a longer time you should know about their history, especially about EpicMeme's exit scam.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/27/2019, 10:40   #12

Quote:
All BE games that HC support are undetected for really long time.
Old 05/01/2019, 02:45   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
All BE games that HC support are undetected for really long time.
lol thats a real example of lying about detection. When I were using HC pubg and r6s, I got banned every week while the status of HC is undetected
Old 05/01/2019, 11:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulala79 View Post
lol thats a real example of lying about detection. When I were using HC pubg and r6s, I got banned every week while the status of HC is undetected
Why not everyday? lol

As i said BE cheats is most stable and undetected for more then 5+ month, ofcourse you can get banned by obviously cheating.
Old 05/22/2019, 11:05   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

pm me

Tags
hypercheats, private hacks, r6 siege, siege cheats