Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz

Discussion on Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/30/2018, 02:32   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineerer View Post
Discord is back up sirs. Thank you for your patience and respect.
Is it down again?
Old 12/01/2018, 00:50   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 539
Waiting for the server Back

When will the server back.......

Omg.....When will the discord online.....I need the client
Old 12/09/2018, 17:34   #18

elite*gold: 37
Discord is back up at: Spoofer.xyz We are sorry for the delay sirs. As we stated sometimes the discord goes down.
Old 12/10/2018, 21:20   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

doesnt work dont bother buying
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2018, 20:57   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rialtopothead View Post
doesnt work dont bother buying
Come join the discord for support if you’re a customer sir. We have a support channel and staff.
Old 12/11/2018, 22:08   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineerer View Post
Come join the discord for support if you’re a customer sir. We have a support channel and staff.
im Midnight#3830
Edit : now I don't use anymore this spoofer because for working u must disable hard disk and use the game with spoofer in one hard disk and I don't have enough space in my ssd because on it I use windows...
Software 4/10 because didn't use it and got a ban (many users say it works)
Support 7/10 the owner is apparently friendly, help when he can
Community 7/10 most guys spam, or report the server and one time it crashing down

I changed spoofer because I can't use this
Old 12/13/2018, 21:34   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Near95 View Post
why u kicked us from your server?
im Midnight#3830
Please rejoin sir our discord goes down from time to time
Old 12/13/2018, 22:21   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this for fortnite and it works very well, I can actually get off the bus! +vouched
Old 12/14/2018, 15:52   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Spoofer works well
Good Support!
Support 8/10
Spoofer 7/10
Old 01/15/2019, 08:45   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea Discord Down and staff Removed me from his friend list
Never reply me ��
Old 05/26/2019, 18:40   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll vouch it works the only downside is the support it can be lacking sometimes but otherwise great works for Apex, Rainbow and Fortnite

Edit: As of 3 Days ago Spoofer stopped working banned on 5 accounts and not getting any support back
Old 06/14/2019, 05:36   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For some people this Spoofer works but for most it seems it doesn't his support his less then acceptable sometimes he takes days to respond and sometimes he wont respond you cant ask the discord support channel for help he typically won't respond and any negative reviews on the discord review channel get deleted

-I do not recommend this Spoofer to anyone unless you want to try and gamble
-For me the Spoofer worked in the past but has since stopped and I don't get any support
Old 06/26/2019, 17:48   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
o does you HWID Spoofer work on M.2 SSD?
Old 07/24/2019, 13:46   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

THIS IS A MASSIVE SCAM NO ONE BUY IT
THEY BANNED ME
Old 07/25/2019, 18:19   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good comments on here seem like a fake. Also which spoofer costs 20$ that will work long time hahah Don't be scammed please. Carefull here.

Tags
hwid, r6s, spoof, spoofer, unban