Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 Rainbow Six Siege Premium Accounts | From 3$ 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 Rainbow Six Siege Premium Accounts | From 3$ 🔥 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 🔥 Rainbow Six Siege Premium Accounts | From 3$ 🔥

CHECK MY NEW THREAD :
Old 09/22/2018, 02:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
it's a full email access then ?
Old 09/22/2018, 04:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

!! BEWARE THIS SELLER IS A SCAMMER !!

He claims the accounts are full-email access but they're actually just cracked accounts. They don't come with anything listed. He promised me a complete account if the cracked one he gave me got taken back with his "100% Warranty". Steer clear of this scammer and use your money elsewhere.
Goodluck!

Old 09/22/2018, 04:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriHard_Cx_Cx View Post

He claims the accounts are full-email access but they're actually just cracked accounts. They don't come with anything listed. He promised me a complete account if the cracked one he gave me got taken back with his "100% Warranty". Steer clear of this scammer and use your money elsewhere.
Goodluck!

hmmmm i knew it, because usually a full access acc doesn't come this cheap
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2018, 05:39   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurdishDDOS View Post
Come on, man. I gave you an account. You came and checked yourself. I cannot access e-mail access on some accounts. Because I have random accounts. This is not my problem. I said to you that if something comes to your account as guaranteed, I will give you full rank account. I'm not scaming anyone, please don't make funny comments.
No, I asked you if the accounts had email access, you said yes. You gave me an account without email access, aka a cracked useless account. I asked you to either give me a full-access account or refund me, and you did neither and went offline.
Not to mention you're saying yourself that they come with FULL email access, and they don't. You are selling something other than what you have described, something that people don't want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2018, 06:34   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurdishDDOS View Post
Ahahahahha, I think you're not reading what I wrote. I won't argue with you. You shouldn't fool people. 'Cause I didn't do it. I gave you an account with Uplay key. And I told him that I can't reach the e-mail on some accounts.

1. I added you and asked if the accounts you sold had email access, and you said yes.
2. I bought one and asked you what the code was for, you said that you send the accounts personally.
3. You sent me the account, I tried to log into the email and the password wasn't working.
4. NOW you tell me that "sometimes you can't get e-mails" AFTER you told me they HAD email-access.
5. I ask you if you have made up your mind to give me an email-access account or refund me and you go offline.

I don't care for your stolen cracked accounts, they will get taken back eventually. I did not pay for an account with no email access.
Old 09/23/2018, 16:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 115
The Black Market: 212/0/0
Handelt mit ihm nur über EPVP! zieh

Tags
rainbow s