Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

UNDETECTED External Triggerbot, Glaz bot, No Recoil, PerfectNade, Zoom Hack n More!

Discussion on UNDETECTED External Triggerbot, Glaz bot, No Recoil, PerfectNade, Zoom Hack n More! within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UNDETECTED External Triggerbot, Glaz bot, No Recoil, PerfectNade, Zoom Hack n More!

Want to re-sell or re-brand? Check out our Commercial Programme at

Just launched the website:

Buy now for 1.99/month!

**NOTE: Payments are automated. You'll instantly be able to use the cheat upon payment! Just be sure you have Java installed from

I'm working on a Java based External cheats for people that don't want to get banned and want to compete with an advantage and seem like a legit pro at the same time.

Currently the build comes with:
  • Easy Custom Scripting - Custom Scripting allows you to easily make your own scripts without the knowledge of a programming language and even use available scripts created by other users for various games. It can be used for any game really.
  • Color-Based Triggerbot - This means you can hold an angle and activate it and the moment anything peeks or pass your crosshair, the triggerbot will shoot and get you that nasty kill.
  • Glaz Triggerbot - This will shoot the moment you put that thermal scope aim on the enemies. So mainly all you have to do is aim and the bot will shoot, although you can shoot as well.
  • No Recoil - Our No recoil config provides a super user-friendly interface to quickly add/remove/edit profiles & have multiple customizable loadouts. Even supports making your secondary pistol into a full automatic one! Profiles for each gun you set are automatically loaded up during the game when you switch between weapons.
  • Weapon detector - Auto detects the loadout you are using and loads the recoil profile for that.
  • Finka Boost Detector - Auto detects if finka boost is currently active and thus temporarily reduce the no recoil scripts pull down automatically!
  • Shield Bot - Just hold LMB and aim the enemy while the bot does a faster ADS and shoots automatically.
  • Auto shoot - Use any DMR or pistols to make them a fully automatic with barely any recoil issue! Just ADS and hold the LMB to get those bullets going.
  • Overlay crosshair - Land those headshots accurately thanks to the change-able color crosshair that appears on the center of your screen.
  • Perfect Grenade Impact - A script that cooks the grenade perfectly and auto throws it. Watch the video below for demonstration.
  • 360 Mouse Movement - A script that can do a perfect 360 for you! Watch video below for demonstration. You can customise this to even do 180 or anything you like really!
  • Full screen compatibility - All overlays will be visible in full screen!
  • Chat Spammer - Be able to automatically send messages from just a press of a button!
  • Zoom Cheat - Be able to have an acog vision just below your aim, so you can still play the game normal and look at the zoomed version when ever necessary! Watch video below for demonstration.
  • Operator Selector - Get your favourite operator first before your team mates!

*All active buyers will get all the updates for free. If you have suggestions, you may let me know as well.

Payment is via PayPal, €1.99/month as I guarantee ban-free from this java-based software as none of my cheats would be blatant by default. This is only for those that want to compete and look legit-pro at the same time.

More details regarding pricing and plans can be found from

Discord Me: LegitCheats#6696
Discord Server:

Thanks
13 Users
Old 08/04/2018, 17:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord?

Old 08/04/2018, 18:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripus View Post
Discord?
Discord: LegitCheats#6696
Old 08/04/2018, 18:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is the price?

Old 08/04/2018, 18:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripus View Post
What is the price?
It will be for 1.99/m, with all new updates and features for free.

Triggerbot in action in ranked:
Old 08/05/2018, 21:37   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Bot review

i just got the bot, works like a charm.
love the price lol

looking forward for the shield bot etc. gj dude
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2018, 22:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0fiam4in View Post
i just got the bot, works like a charm.
love the price lol

looking forward for the shield bot etc. gj dude
Thanks! If you need any support, let me know.

Glaz bot action in ranked:

Added new configuration feature for No Recoil.

If you feel you want to reduce the recoil even further, then you may raise these values or else I'd recommend staying in 1-4 or 3-5 tops.

The configuration will be saved in the same location where you launch the cheat from. To update, simply restart the cheat and it will present you with the updated version.

Shield bot and Auto DMR has been completed. I have also added a new overlay crosshair dot, which will help you land those headshots, specially when using shield operators.

You can change the crosshair color from a list of colors. I have also added a hotkey to activate an in-game menu command for you to tweak cheat settings, etc.

Old 08/06/2018, 18:23   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by facebook ns View Post

I'm working on a Java based External cheats for people that don't want to get banned and want to compete with an advantage and seem like a legit pro at the same time.

Currently the build comes with:
  • Color-Based Triggerbot - This means you can hold an angle and activate it and the moment anything peeks or pass your crosshair, the triggerbot will shoot and get you that nasty kill.
  • Glaz Triggerbot - This will shoot the moment you put that thermal scope aim on the enemies. So mainly all you have to do is aim and the bot will shoot, although you can shoot as well.
  • No Recoil - Unlike other no recoil's, on here I made sure to make all my created cheats to appear as 'legit' for spectators. This no recoil will tremendously reduce the recoil and limit that 'shake' a lot so its not commonly noticeable. The no recoil only activates for 70% of the mag, which means you can do a spray and then the no recoil reduces.
  • Shield Bot - Just hold LMB and aim the enemy while the bot does a faster ADS and shoots automatically.
  • Auto shoot - Use any DMR or pistols to make them a fully automatic with barely any recoil issue! Just ADS and hold the LMB to get those bullets going.
  • Overlay crosshair - Land those headshots accurately thanks to the dot that appears on the center of your screen. You can even change it to different colors.

*All active buyers will get all the updates for free.[/I] If you have suggestions, you may let me know as well.

Payment is via PayPal, $2/monthly as I guarantee ban-free from this java-based software as none of my cheats would be blatant. This is only for those that want to compete and look legit-pro at the same time.
Looks like the new hit IMO. It's unique and that's what's required
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2018, 20:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt958 View Post
Looks like the new hit IMO. It's unique and that's what's required
Thanks mate.

Added a new feature to get that perfect grenade hit. This video demonstrates how to utilise this script.

As always, just restart the cheat and you'll get all the new updated features.

I'm glad users like the software. I'll continue improving this by adding cool useful macros Just finished a 360 script:

Will be adding this 360 macro to the build and you will be able to configure the key to it! I'm currently working on a new GUI to simplify some things for users.
Old 08/08/2018, 08:32   #10

New build is out. Feature contains:
  • In-game overlay notification system (currently used to tell you when trigger bot is on/off and for shield toggle)
  • Mouse Movement script (Can be used to make 360, 180, etc)
  • Custom key bindings
  • New settings menu
  • New in-game overlay menu for easy access, just press [HOME] key when in game
  • Crosshair dot now supports any color you desire
  • Added quick toggle feature for background running scripts
Old 08/08/2018, 09:39   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Excellent support
the boy is very attentive and solved all my doubts, 100% recommended
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2018, 15:25   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Saw the functions and the pricetag and was like "yeah, why not giving a shot?"
He is really friendly and his support is great.
Transaction was very quick.

He explained to me how some of the functions work and helped me out instantly.
Due to my Keyboard not being English I first had KeybindingProblems, he instantly fixed those issues and re-uploaded his hack, so I was able to change all the Keybindings by myself.

The hack itself works like a charm and I have no complains.

10/10 from my side
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2018, 20:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSAWE View Post
Excellent support
the boy is very attentive and solved all my doubts, 100% recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstturm View Post
Saw the functions and the pricetag and was like "yeah, why not giving a shot?"
He is really friendly and his support is great.
Transaction was very quick.

He explained to me how some of the functions work and helped me out instantly.
Due to my Keyboard not being English I first had KeybindingProblems, he instantly fixed those issues and re-uploaded his hack, so I was able to change all the Keybindings by myself.

The hack itself works like a charm and I have no complains.

10/10 from my side
Thanks for the support everyone!

The software has been updated and is now fully compatible in full screen mode, so you will be able to see all the overlays
Old 08/08/2018, 22:07   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hello i wanted to buy it but i cannot find your discord :/
Old 08/08/2018, 22:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson337 View Post
hello i wanted to buy it but i cannot find your discord :/
You can PM me on here if LegitCheats#6696 isn't working

Thanks
1 User