Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UNDETECTED External Triggerbot, Glaz bot, No Recoil, PerfectNade, Zoom Hack n More!

Discussion on UNDETECTED External Triggerbot, Glaz bot, No Recoil, PerfectNade, Zoom Hack n More! within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/24/2019, 15:57   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cheap and best. solves every problem. very helpful. perfect seller
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2019, 17:07   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 97
+Rep perfect service and super cheap prices, owner is really nice and friendly
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2019, 12:03   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by PietraniAndrea View Post
I tried these macros and what can I say...
There is only one thing that improves your gameplay: script without recoil.
Zoom, triggerbot and other things are all quite useless, disturbed and situational.
Sometimes the menu and the menu button may be disturbed and the macro must be restarted.
The price is quite low at 4.99 for the product join and 1.99 per month for renewal.
You can't get ban by BattlEye or FairFight. You can get ban only by manual bans with macros.
You can custom by yourself some scripts with the product and load some free custom scripts
Doesn't appear you have experimented with the software. There are nearly 900 members, with nearly 500 active subscriptions. Surely there must be use of the software if there are users getting and/or renewing their subscription.

Perhaps you expected ESP/Aimbot type of cheat. However the Wiki & Product page makes it clear of what you'll actually be receiving
  • The software is not explicitly for Rainbow Six Siege. In-fact, its being used for several other games by users. The 'Zoom cheat' that you declare as *useless* would easily be handy in open-world type of games, such as Battle Royale genres, not to mention the usefulness of it during spawn peeks in Siege.
  • The triggerbot being tagged as "situational" by you, is quite underrated. The amount of times you hold an angle expecting the enemy to peek and you simply miss due to human-reaction times. The bot instead would shoot instantly, granting the user the kill.

As for the 'menu bug' you mentioned; I haven't heard of that from anyone. If you could elaborate what you mean as there is no such 'bug' which requires you to restart the cheat. Maybe you're doing something wrong. If you could elaborate, I can assist you on it.

Perhaps you are new to the game with less knowledge of gameplay and expected a rage-like cheat to get kills left-right within 5 seconds. Unfortunately that is not the intentions for this software. Someone more experienced would easily be able to make use of the features provided in the build.

Either way, to each their own; not every product/service would be for everyone. Have a good one!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2019, 15:38   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Subbed for 2 months to check it out
Old 09/19/2019, 07:51   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by facebook ns View Post
Doesn't appear you have experimented with the software. There are nearly 900 members, with nearly 500 active subscriptions. Surely there must be use of the software if there are users getting and/or renewing their subscription.

Perhaps you expected ESP/Aimbot type of cheat. However the Wiki & Product page makes it clear of what you'll actually be receiving
  • The software is not explicitly for Rainbow Six Siege. In-fact, its being used for several other games by users. The 'Zoom cheat' that you declare as *useless* would easily be handy in open-world type of games, such as Battle Royale genres, not to mention the usefulness of it during spawn peeks in Siege.
  • The triggerbot being tagged as "situational" by you, is quite underrated. The amount of times you hold an angle expecting the enemy to peek and you simply miss due to human-reaction times. The bot instead would shoot instantly, granting the user the kill.

As for the 'menu bug' you mentioned; I haven't heard of that from anyone. If you could elaborate what you mean as there is no such 'bug' which requires you to restart the cheat. Maybe you're doing something wrong. If you could elaborate, I can assist you on it.

Perhaps you are new to the game with less knowledge of gameplay and expected a rage-like cheat to get kills left-right within 5 seconds. Unfortunately that is not the intentions for this software. Someone more experienced would easily be able to make use of the features provided in the build.

Either way, to each their own; not every product/service would be for everyone. Have a good one!
doesnt look like a good thing to brag about customer base
Old 09/19/2019, 13:56   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiklu View Post
doesnt look like a good thing to brag about customer base
This seems bragging? If I had the intention to brag; I'd be posting regarding it everywhere, specially at the first post. This was a response to someone providing incorrect information and to back up my response to someone with fails claim(s), I had to provide sufficient *proof*.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2019, 04:03   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good afternoon all,

Just writing because I want to give you input on legithacks. I purchased the macros tools from legitcheats.

Before I give you my opinion I will tell you this: I am not tech savy and I dislike waiting.

But legit cheats was super easy. I contacted him on discord. He did the purchase. That day the paypal was down. We did a banking wire transfer. He assisted along the way.

For the actual use of the macros:
the recoil control is amazing. You can easily adjust the values for each operator. Or you can even create profiles and load them.
the macros wiggle works great. My only critic is that it moves too fast for me. But for better players it is a killer.
The trigger bot works as advertising. I just followed the setup directions to make it work. I used it for 2 days. But after I stopped since I was paranoid people would not believe a gold 3 is that lethal at holding angles.

Honestly, if you want to avoid scams, make sure you have some sort of actual customer suppoert, and don't want to gamble if free macros and unreliably but not pay a fortunate legit cheats is that sweet spot.

Thanks again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2019, 09:04   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by newatthis123 View Post
Good afternoon all,

Just writing because I want to give you input on legithacks. I purchased the macros tools from legitcheats.

Before I give you my opinion I will tell you this: I am not tech savy and I dislike waiting.

But legit cheats was super easy. I contacted him on discord. He did the purchase. That day the paypal was down. We did a banking wire transfer. He assisted along the way.

For the actual use of the macros:
the recoil control is amazing. You can easily adjust the values for each operator. Or you can even create profiles and load them.
the macros wiggle works great. My only critic is that it moves too fast for me. But for better players it is a killer.
The trigger bot works as advertising. I just followed the setup directions to make it work. I used it for 2 days. But after I stopped since I was paranoid people would not believe a gold 3 is that lethal at holding angles.

Honestly, if you want to avoid scams, make sure you have some sort of actual customer suppoert, and don't want to gamble if free macros and unreliably but not pay a fortunate legit cheats is that sweet spot.

Thanks again.
Cheers for the review for the triggerbot, you could increase the Reaction Time to suit the needs. You are also able to adjust the wiggle speed by increasing the pause delays

To do so, simply copy the script, create a new .txt file and paste the script in there. Then modify the values you want and import it. You can then view all your imported scripts in the 'My Imported Scripts'.
Old 11/11/2019, 15:10   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you please link video demonstration of "wiggle"?
Is it old nospread?
Old 11/12/2019, 05:23   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoHolyMonetok View Post
Can you please link video demonstration of "wiggle"?
Is it old nospread?
Custom scripting is free to use, you may try them. This portion of the video shows the wiggle

The no recoil are all pull down mode.
Old 11/21/2019, 02:39   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought the hacks yesterday and i would not recommend them. they are the most difficult thing to set up. better off to pay an extra 10 - 15 dollars for ones that dont take 10 hours to set up
Old 02/02/2020, 03:08   #132 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this still working and still $2?
Old 02/03/2020, 12:08   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slay5G View Post
Is this still working and still $2?
Yes
Old 03/29/2020, 05:05   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

So this is my honest review of the RB6 tool in all
First off i spent like an hour before finally contacting the owner on how to setup basically everything for this.The owner was very helpful and made the recoil and trigger-bot work for me the downside is that i cant move around with the trigger-bot but instead you have to stay perfectly still or it will go off while ads the operator select and all that seems to be very busted for me currently.
Honestly you get more than what you pay for but i dont think its makes you significantly better.
Old 05/06/2020, 06:19   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

これはまだ機能しますか?

still work? undetected?