Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Spoofer [Standalone][R6S Only]

Discussion on HWID Spoofer [Standalone][R6S Only] within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/22/2018, 16:11   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jQuery View Post
You've never added me on discord, and again, he's memeing even if you don't agree with me lmao

Fine, give me a vouch copy or make someone to leave a vouch post on your thread ( a reputable member of EPVP or staff or anyone ).
Old 07/22/2018, 16:25   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcix View Post
Fine, give me a vouch copy or make someone to leave a vouch post on your thread ( a reputable member of EPVP or staff or anyone ).
How about you leave this thread or simply stop telling me what to do
"Give me a vouch copy" lmao ain't you a cheap one
Old 07/22/2018, 22:15   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
How about you leave this thread or simply stop telling me what to do
"Give me a vouch copy" lmao ain't you a cheap one
You cant reply to my other sentence. I said either give me a vouch copy or to someone else in epvp ( staff , or someone reputed ) .

Unless you prove yourself a legit seller , no one gonna buy stuff from you and ultimately it leads to a result that you are a scammer.
Old 07/22/2018, 22:23   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
Theres is a one easy way to prove its a working software.

Run your software while hd tune or hdd sentinel working, then re run the programs so we can check if its changing the hdd serial or not. Also record the process. If it is duplicate the harddrive, its chinese spoofer which is not working for BE.

This thread is a scam %100 but here is your chance to clear yourself. Putting fancy stuff gathered from UC is not gonna help you.
Old 07/23/2018, 01:25   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXV View Post
Theres is a one easy way to prove its a working software.

Run your software while hd tune or hdd sentinel working, then re run the programs so we can check if its changing the hdd serial or not. Also record the process. If it is duplicate the harddrive, its chinese spoofer which is not working for BE.

This thread is a scam %100 but here is your chance to clear yourself. Putting fancy stuff gathered from UC is not gonna help you.
Alright MaxV, after this response we can all clearly see that you have no real understanding on how anti-cheats and kernels work, while also proving that you don't have any idea about coding and developing. I see you tried ******* with everyone on this subforum while also clearly scamming everyone, but it ain't gonna work on me, script kiddie.

I see you didn't even bother to read my thread, or you have poor reading comprehension skills, but oh well. A spoofer doesn't change your HDD serial, it spoofs it. There is no way to change a physical serial number, but I guess your dumbass can't understand it. But wait, weren't you selling an HWID Spoofer yourself? No way in hell you coded that, you ACTUALLY need to bypass BE, which you never did.
None of my stuff is taken from UC, unlike your perfectinjector, public offsets and cav esp paste lmao. I know you have mods by your side, but jesus christ you're embarassing.

Also please learn english because you sound like a ******* caveman
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2018, 14:21   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Quote:
~snip~
There is nothing bad with using public bypasses to provide cheap hacks. Also I dont even know a single mod here, I just put my evidence at the complaint area, sent vouch copy etc.

I know your thread is a complete bullshit from start to end. You got a working BE bypass and you only use it for selling hwid spoofer? LOL. Also your super dope hwid spoofer requires a format haha. I know this comment going to be deleted soon but maybe I can save some people before you scam them.
Old 07/23/2018, 14:34   #22

Quote:
There is nothing bad with using public bypasses to provide cheap hacks. Also I dont even know a single mod here, I just put my evidence at the complaint area, sent vouch copy etc.

I know your thread is a complete bullshit from start to end. You got a working BE bypass and you only use it for selling hwid spoofer? LOL. Also your super dope hwid spoofer requires a format haha. I know this comment going to be deleted soon but maybe I can save some people before you scam them.
It requires a format so I can be sure that potential users won't get banned because of my spoofer but because of flags left in their system. I'm already selling a private cheat, which unlike yours is slotted and I don't sell the same **** to houndreds of people. Not only you're delusional, you're also trying to sell your ****** *** pastes on Auxillium. You've ruined your own business so now you feel the need to cry on the competition, what a champ.

"There is nothing bad with using public bypasses" enough said
Old 07/23/2018, 14:36   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It requires a format so I can be sure that a potential users won't get banned because of my spoofer but because of flags left in his system. Also what makes you think I'm not selling a cheat using my bypass lmao. You're delusional, you're also trying to sell your ****** *** pastes on Auxillium, what a champ
There is nothing pasted with my softwares . But there is many pasters bought my source codes + super secret perfectinjector bypass. End this scam mate, nobody falls for it.
Old 07/23/2018, 14:43   #24

Quote:
There is nothing pasted with my softwares . But there is many pasters bought my source codes + super secret perfectinjector bypass. End this scam mate, nobody falls for it.

I can go on all day

Also, "super secret perfectinjector", I don't even need to say anything, you're exposing yourself lmao
Old 07/23/2018, 14:45   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

I can go on all day
What you gonna prove with that picture?. I cant see anything related your legit software?. So pathetic.

My cheats are external mate. Not selling internals with perfect. I only sell source codes + I warn customers its a public bypass.

Cry more.
Old 07/23/2018, 14:55   #26

Quote:
What you gonna prove with that picture?. I cant see anything related your legit software?. So pathetic.

My cheats are external mate. Not selling internals with perfect. I only sell source codes + I warn customers its a public bypass.

Cry more.
Are you really tryna argue with me lol
You're irrelevant, ofc you're not selling internals, you're not capable of mantaining them. Anyway have a great day script kiddie

P.S Your Auxillium account got insta banned as soon as you tried to sell there *****
What a ******* meme ahahahah
Old 07/23/2018, 15:05   #27

Quote:

Cry more.
Looks like my posts are getting deleted, who would've thought.
Oh btw, your account got insta banned as soon as you tried to sell on another forum lmao.
Old 07/23/2018, 18:34   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Cry more.

He is showing that you scammed someone lmao. The guy paid you and you blocked him from discord. Jesus **** dude. Get banned already please. 100% this comment will get deleted and I'll probably get banned because your buddy buddies with all the mods lmao
Old 07/23/2018, 19:00   #29

Quote:

Cry more.

When legit providers also meme you, lmao you're embarassing
Old 07/23/2018, 23:16   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Non memeing. He never replied after I purchased.