Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rainbow 6 Hack Shop (for Resellers and Sellers)

Discussion on Rainbow 6 Hack Shop (for Resellers and Sellers) within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rainbow 6 Hack Shop (for Resellers and Sellers)

Hey guys,

You may know me as F.A.C.E ™ on discord, leader of the group the Shack Shake Nibbas.

I sell various hacks and booster for some boosting services such as BadAssBoost (BattleEyeTM and Korea love you guys!) and I am an actual admin for the Sun God, aka. Artifical Aiming, Rainbow 6 Hack. I also sell various hacks such as NINJA, SN, TT/LM, OL, AA, ACE, UNDY, and AIO/AB. And PUBG cheats like TOX and other stuff you guys might know about. I am well vouched and ask people if I am legit or not, lol.

Anyways, there are some features of the cheats I sell.

My public discord is:
However, my public discord is never updated so ask the admins just to invite you to the actual discord, and we will do so.

SUNGOD/Artifical Aiming (which I am actual admin for)

Video Here:

Prices: $25 per day, $105 per week, $250 per month (first month price)

ACE

Prices: $20 a day

LM/TT (LandMine)

Prices: $20 a day
/ Week and Month also selling

SN (SNails - Wonyu)

Price: $20
/ Week and Month sold as well

AIO (Slotted and Private)

Prices: Slotted and Private/ ask privately