Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rainbow Six Siege Cheat [Chimera] (ESP,NoReciol NoSpread,Aimbot,Triggerbot,Smoothing)

Discussion on Rainbow Six Siege Cheat [Chimera] (ESP,NoReciol NoSpread,Aimbot,Triggerbot,Smoothing) within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rainbow Six Siege Cheat [Chimera] (ESP,NoReciol NoSpread,Aimbot,Triggerbot,Smoothing)

Me and a friend recently finished a newly developed cheat for Rainbow6. We are giving out private invitations for this cheat through discord. As of now the cheat is somewhat private and requires a invite because we are trying to keep it as low key as possible. Prices can be negotiated through discord dms/call but our average price would be:
$200 first month, $100 for each month after
$300 for lifetime

This cheat features:
- Nickname changer
-ESP
-NoRecoil,NoSpread
-Aimbot
-Custom Aimbot FOV
-Aim Smoothing
-Lines ESP
-Triggerbot
-More features are being coded everyday

This cheat comes with a BattleEye bypass as well as an injector.

Only way to get this cheat at the moment is through discord in which we can send the download for the cheat and the bypass and specific instructions on how to download and run it correctly. Add me on discord for more info ( luziver#7304 ). If you are interested in more information we screenshare everything so we can show you the cheat while you watch or anything else you really would want us to screenshare.
Old 04/01/2018, 03:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This was a scam. He scammed me and took all my money. Would not recoment