Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


HDD Serial Changer (BE, EAC, Other AC...)

Discussion on HDD Serial Changer (BE, EAC, Other AC...) within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Lightbulb HDD Serial Changer (BE, EAC, Other AC...)

With games such as R6, Rust, and others now HWID banning more frequently, I have decided to begin sales on my private HDD serial changer. By using this tool, you will be unbanned/unflagged completely in any game.



Features:

Price:

Contact:

Due to BattlEye and EAC being such an annoyance, I will only sell this to a very limited amount of people (10-15 maybe).

LaxHax is offline  
Old 03/21/2018, 22:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 8
Can you make a video where you show spoofed hdd serial on HWINFO?. I'm asking it to protect desperate hwid banned people from scam. It looks so fake to me. Since I already made a tool and sold out.

Please dont buy this software before it's getting vouched by a reputable user.
hMachine is offline  
Old 03/23/2018, 16:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
any vouches?
Sektor135 is offline  
Old 03/23/2018, 18:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hMachine View Post
Can you make a video where you show spoofed hdd serial on HWINFO?. I'm asking it to protect desperate hwid banned people from scam. It looks so fake to me. Since I already made a tool and sold out.

Please dont buy this software before it's getting vouched by a reputable user.
Not saying that this guy is trusted, but you also didnt provided a single proof on your thread and a lot of people where calling you scam lmao. Stop sale trashing others and sell your script ****.

a coder who can operate in ring0 but the only hack what he can code is a ****** c# script *****
johnmaia is offline  
Old 03/23/2018, 18:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmaia View Post
Not saying that this guy is trusted, but you also didnt provided a single proof on your thread and a lot of people where calling you scam lmao. Stop sale trashing others and sell your script ****.

a coder who can operate in ring0 but the only hack what he can code is a ****** c# script *****
Did you see any negative comments on my any thread?. If you search my nickname on google, you can reach my internal project I'm selling my internals to very closed community. Also that ****** c# project is the only way to make it cheap and highly secure. I also provide screenshots on my ring0 driver hdd id spoofer which was doing the job %100 and only sold to 10 people. You cant find any negative comments on anywhere, because I dont sell BS.
hMachine is offline  
Old 03/23/2018, 18:47   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hMachine View Post
Did you see any negative comments on my any thread?. If you search my nickname on google, you can reach my internal project I'm selling my internals to very closed community. Also that ****** c# project is the only way to make it cheap and highly secure. I also provide screenshots on my ring0 driver hdd id spoofer which was doing the job %100 and only sold to 10 people. You cant find any negative comments on anywhere, because I dont sell BS.
Sorry, i cant see negative comments on your hdd spoofer thread because they all got deleted from epvp mod since you reported them like a *****. There are like 10 deleted comments lol.... tbh i cant also see postive comments of your happy 10 people (except that one guy)

Every potato brain can code a simple macro or script in ahk autoit or even c#.

And yes look in google i also provide internal projects.


Just stop sale trashing others ok? not searching for problems.
johnmaia is offline  
Old 03/23/2018, 18:58   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmaia View Post
Sorry, i cant see negative comments on your hdd spoofer thread because they all got deleted from epvp mod since you reported them like a *****. There are like 10 deleted comments lol.... tbh i cant also see postive comments of your happy 10 people (except that one guy)

Every potato brain can code a simple macro or script in ahk autoit or even c#.

And yes look in google i also provide internal projects.


Just stop sale trashing others ok? not searching for problems.
I only reported shox2's comments they didnt even delete them . I didnt even see other comments they were deleted when I wake up.
hMachine is offline  
Old 03/23/2018, 19:07   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hMachine View Post
I only reported shox2's comments they didnt even delete them . I didnt even see other comments they were deleted when I wake up.
Sorry my fault then i though only thread owner can report and delete it
johnmaia is offline  
Old 03/23/2018, 19:12   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 8
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmaia View Post
Sorry my fault then i though only thread owner can report and delete it
Not a problem mate. Lots of people looking for hwid changer, many people keep asking me to sell more slot. I cant because it would be risky. It would be really good if a legit person sells another hwid changer. But this guy doesnt return my whispers and doesnt accept my discord invite.

I just want to keep people away from scam. I'm not interested to make another ring0 and sell. Already busy with private projects also my ****** c# selling good and that ****** thing takes my time to keep it updated
hMachine is offline  
Old 03/28/2018, 20:42   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 9
++++ Thank you I can Play Now R6 Siege Thank you ++++
xxnewxx is offline  
Old 03/28/2018, 20:44   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 212
Received Thanks: 33
You have maybe to reinstall windows before changing HDD Serial
Grey Goose is offline  
Old 07/14/2018, 04:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Can anyone vouch for this?
Zach_31 is offline  
Old 07/14/2018, 05:15   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 332
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,079
Received Thanks: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_31 View Post
Can anyone vouch for this?
Hes banned dude... lol
ilikebacon. is offline  
Reply

Tags
changer, hdd, hwid, r6, rust


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Searching a HDD Serial Spoofer
03/27/2018 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, since BattlEye started HWID banning like crazy since yesterday, and most rage hackers like me got manual banned and fucked, im searching for a spoofer that spoofs the Harddrive Serial Numbers. Im willing to pay for it too, however, dont waste my time with those free "HWID spoofers" from UnknownCheats/EPVP/****, they are not working since they just change some registry values. If you can help me out or got something to offer, add my discord: Jannik12131#8629
[Selling] HDD Serial Spoofer (Kernel Driver) (HWID CHANGER)
03/20/2018 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 7 Replies
This tool designed to evade hwid bans. Changes hdd serial id from ring0 (kernel level). Works on Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/ Windows 10 Little computer knowledge needed to do; Edit : (20.03.2018 - You just need to click and run the loader) - Disable patchguard *I MADE IT ONE CLICK LOADER AS shox2 suggested - Disable DSE *I MADE IT ONE CLICK LOADER AS shox2 suggested
WTB a ring0 hdd serial spoofer
03/19/2018 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am hwid banned on pubg and rust. I am always banned within 15 min. Does anyone have a legit hdd serial spoofer not the volume id stuff.
HDD & SSD | HDD soll haupt speicher stelle sein
06/05/2014 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hallo ich habe das Problem das alle meine Sachen die ich auf nmeinen neuen pc übertrage sprich fotos,musik usw. auf der ssd gespeichert werden. ich möchte aber das sie auf der hdd gespeichert werden.. momentan ist die ssd festplatte c und die hdd ist festplatte d. könnt ihr mir da helfen? sozusagen die hdd als main festplatte zu nutzen? wollte auf die ssd nur die treiber und win8 haben :) Mfg.Phillip
[Xbox360] Inhalte verschieben (HDD->HDD)
12/29/2012 - Consoles - 9 Replies
Hallo Epvpers Community! Ich habe eine Frage zur Xbox360 und deren Festplatte. Ich habe momentan eine normale Festplatte die nicht sehr viel Speicher hat und da sie allmählich voll ist wollte ich mir eine neue kaufen. Allerdings sind da einige GB an Dateien drauf und ich wollte euch fragen ob es möglich ist, wenn ich die neue Festplatte an eine zweite Xbox dranhänge, beide mit einem normalen USB-Kabel verbinde (Systemlink also), die Inhalte von dem alten HDD auf den neuen HDD zu übertragen?...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.