Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HDD Serial Changer (BE, EAC, Other AC...)

Discussion on HDD Serial Changer (BE, EAC, Other AC...) within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb HDD Serial Changer (BE, EAC, Other AC...)

With games such as R6, Rust, and others now HWID banning more frequently, I have decided to begin sales on my private HDD serial changer. By using this tool, you will be unbanned/unflagged completely in any game.

Features:

Price:

Due to BattlEye and EAC being such an annoyance, I will only sell this to a very limited amount of people (10-15 maybe).

Old 03/21/2018, 22:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
Can you make a video where you show spoofed hdd serial on HWINFO?. I'm asking it to protect desperate hwid banned people from scam. It looks so fake to me. Since I already made a tool and sold out.

Please dont buy this software before it's getting vouched by a reputable user.
Old 03/23/2018, 16:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any vouches?
Old 03/23/2018, 18:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hMachine View Post
Can you make a video where you show spoofed hdd serial on HWINFO?. I'm asking it to protect desperate hwid banned people from scam. It looks so fake to me. Since I already made a tool and sold out.

Please dont buy this software before it's getting vouched by a reputable user.
Not saying that this guy is trusted, but you also didnt provided a single proof on your thread and a lot of people where calling you scam lmao. Stop sale trashing others and sell your script ****.

a coder who can operate in ring0 but the only hack what he can code is a ****** c# script *****
Old 03/23/2018, 18:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmaia View Post
Not saying that this guy is trusted, but you also didnt provided a single proof on your thread and a lot of people where calling you scam lmao. Stop sale trashing others and sell your script ****.

a coder who can operate in ring0 but the only hack what he can code is a ****** c# script *****
Did you see any negative comments on my any thread?. If you search my nickname on google, you can reach my internal project I'm selling my internals to very closed community. Also that ****** c# project is the only way to make it cheap and highly secure. I also provide screenshots on my ring0 driver hdd id spoofer which was doing the job %100 and only sold to 10 people. You cant find any negative comments on anywhere, because I dont sell BS.
Old 03/23/2018, 18:47   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Did you see any negative comments on my any thread?. If you search my nickname on google, you can reach my internal project I'm selling my internals to very closed community. Also that ****** c# project is the only way to make it cheap and highly secure. I also provide screenshots on my ring0 driver hdd id spoofer which was doing the job %100 and only sold to 10 people. You cant find any negative comments on anywhere, because I dont sell BS.
Sorry, i cant see negative comments on your hdd spoofer thread because they all got deleted from epvp mod since you reported them like a *****. There are like 10 deleted comments lol.... tbh i cant also see postive comments of your happy 10 people (except that one guy)

Every potato brain can code a simple macro or script in ahk autoit or even c#.

And yes look in google i also provide internal projects.

Just stop sale trashing others ok? not searching for problems.
Old 03/23/2018, 18:58   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Sorry, i cant see negative comments on your hdd spoofer thread because they all got deleted from epvp mod since you reported them like a *****. There are like 10 deleted comments lol.... tbh i cant also see postive comments of your happy 10 people (except that one guy)

Every potato brain can code a simple macro or script in ahk autoit or even c#.

And yes look in google i also provide internal projects.

Just stop sale trashing others ok? not searching for problems.
I only reported shox2's comments they didnt even delete them . I didnt even see other comments they were deleted when I wake up.
Old 03/23/2018, 19:07   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I only reported shox2's comments they didnt even delete them . I didnt even see other comments they were deleted when I wake up.
Sorry my fault then i though only thread owner can report and delete it
Old 03/23/2018, 19:12   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wink

Quote:
Sorry my fault then i though only thread owner can report and delete it
Not a problem mate. Lots of people looking for hwid changer, many people keep asking me to sell more slot. I cant because it would be risky. It would be really good if a legit person sells another hwid changer. But this guy doesnt return my whispers and doesnt accept my discord invite.

I just want to keep people away from scam. I'm not interested to make another ring0 and sell. Already busy with private projects also my ****** c# selling good and that ****** thing takes my time to keep it updated
Old 03/28/2018, 20:42   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

++++ Thank you I can Play Now R6 Siege Thank you ++++
Old 03/28/2018, 20:44   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You have maybe to reinstall windows before changing HDD Serial
Old 07/14/2018, 04:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can anyone vouch for this?
Old 07/14/2018, 05:15   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_31 View Post
Can anyone vouch for this?
Hes banned dude... lol

Tags
changer, hdd, hwid, r6, rust