Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R6 BattleEye Bypass

Discussion on R6 BattleEye Bypass within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile R6 BattleEye Bypass

If there is any bypass for sale, please leave the discord below so we can talk, I only pay by paypal
Old 11/27/2017, 13:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi if you are interested add me on skype
Old 11/29/2017, 07:51   #3

Hi, even if I am new here, but this guy above is a scammer, he stole me about 50$ on paypal, was lying saying that the bypass worked in a way he did not prove it, just showing pre-programmed DOS commands, when I ask him to prove it on his computer, he did not do it. I have evidence as screenshot on skype!
Old 11/30/2017, 21:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Currently have one if your interested join my discord and pm me
Old 12/03/2017, 02:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCodeX View Post
Currently have one if your interested join my discord and pm me
This is another scammer, it will "sell you" a cheat that does not work, and it will tell you that it really works and will tell you to 'keep trying' that will work on your pc, will have you wait a few days and then if you ask him, he will block/delete you from the discord group. This site has many scammers, they will fool you by saying that it works, with no real evidence, just screenshot.
Old 12/09/2017, 22:34   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifanike View Post
Hi if you are interested add me on skype
He is.. well I dont even think he is scamming....

He was very nice, I helped him setting up bitcoin and used a escrow service. The battleye bypass sadly did not work, so we just refunded. He says his coder gave him the bypass, and that he will update it, but I dont really think that he scams.