Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*NEW* ShawCheats - Rainbow Six Siege Esp

Discussion on *NEW* ShawCheats - Rainbow Six Siege Esp within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/01/2017, 17:20   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added you in Discord.
Old 12/02/2017, 06:50   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawak View Post
Here some proof that this guy is actually completly talking nonsense and is just mad that I didn't take him (it's german). It's the last conversation we had, he was literlly mad as **** when I decied not to take him for one of my slots because I didn't like his personality (talked to another provider which also confirmed me his bad behaviour).

After that conversation he blocked me, didn't quite get how rejecting him could make him so salty.

However I doesn't really care, but I will still show you some more stuff to proove that I'm actually legit with a screenshot of the recently added health bars:

Have a nice day,
Sickboy
-ick+alty
You say that your cheat is detected right now though?
Old 12/02/2017, 12:07   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frasca View Post
You say that your cheat is detected right now though?
He said that? Where? I didn't see him mentioning anything regarding the cheat being detected.
Old 12/02/2017, 20:05   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on discord.
Old 12/03/2017, 05:30   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any Slots left?
Old 12/03/2017, 19:07   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sounds interesting, Added you on Discord
Old 12/04/2017, 17:02   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Here some proof that this guy is actually completly talking nonsense and is just mad that I didn't take him (it's german). It's the last conversation we had, he was literlly mad as **** when I decied not to take him for one of my slots because I didn't like his personality (talked to another provider which also confirmed me his bad behaviour).

After that conversation he blocked me, didn't quite get how rejecting him could make him so salty.

However I doesn't really care, but I will still show you some more stuff to proove that I'm actually legit with a screenshot of the recently added health bars:

Have a nice day,
Sickboy
-ick+alty
Isn't that visual's ESP?
Old 12/04/2017, 20:10   #23

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culturalism View Post
Isn't that visual's ESP?
ehm, no?
Old 12/05/2017, 02:06   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review:

The cheat is still in developement so take my review with a grain of salt I suppose.

Bought the hack about.. a week and a half ago and I havent had a very good time with it to be honest. I'm not sure how long this post will last but anyway.

ESP/Overlay. It gave me FPS problems, giving me about 15-20 FPS alot of the time, so really, meh. You cant do much with that type of FPS. Could be because of my computer but.. i dont think thats the issue.

Detection. Well.. Its detected. 2 games in and you'll get banned. Hes cheat was the only one i used and I used it on cracked accounts. Pay attention to that underline part. I used it on cracked accounts. So thats iffy.

I always restarted/shut down my PC after using his hack. I got on my lvl 80 main Played 2 rounds, LEGIT. NO HACKS USED. Never hacked on my main ever before and I got battleye banned.. He says battleye "might scan files for hacks" So not sure how that works.. I'm a fairly honest guy. I work hard for my money. Gave him a week and a half to make the cheat undetected. He even made a new bypass and still got banned. He says its an overlay issue. But I feel cheated out of my money and I told him to remove me off his hack and I left his discord. Being a mod of the forum, I'm hoping this post doesnt get deleted and I honestly hope he gets his hack becomes undetected so others dont get banned some more.

I wanted to give a honest review about it. Hope you get the cheat detection/FPS issue fixed Shawk. Seriously, You're a good guy and I'm sure a hard worker, but my main shouldnt have gotten banned. You say battleye scans files. You should have mentioned that before selling me your hack. Good luck on your hard work.
Old 12/06/2017, 08:29   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still available sir?
Old 12/06/2017, 13:07   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

what is the current state of the hack, is it detected or not?
Yesterday came out an update, the hack is still running?
I am very interested and have already written you a PN.

Would be glad about a feedback

Hi,

wie ist der Aktuelle Stand des Hacks, ist er nun detected oder nicht ?
Gestern kam ja ein Update raus, läuft der Hack dennoch ?
Ich habe großes Interesse und habe dir bereits eine PN geschrieben.

Würde mich über eine Rückmeldung freuen
Old 12/07/2017, 15:09   #27

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
Review:

The cheat is still in developement so take my review with a grain of salt I suppose.

Bought the hack about.. a week and a half ago and I havent had a very good time with it to be honest. I'm not sure how long this post will last but anyway.

ESP/Overlay. It gave me FPS problems, giving me about 15-20 FPS alot of the time, so really, meh. You cant do much with that type of FPS. Could be because of my computer but.. i dont think thats the issue.

Detection. Well.. Its detected. 2 games in and you'll get banned. Hes cheat was the only one i used and I used it on cracked accounts. Pay attention to that underline part. I used it on cracked accounts. So thats iffy.

I always restarted/shut down my PC after using his hack. I got on my lvl 80 main Played 2 rounds, LEGIT. NO HACKS USED. Never hacked on my main ever before and I got battleye banned.. He says battleye "might scan files for hacks" So not sure how that works.. I'm a fairly honest guy. I work hard for my money. Gave him a week and a half to make the cheat undetected. He even made a new bypass and still got banned. He says its an overlay issue. But I feel cheated out of my money and I told him to remove me off his hack and I left his discord. Being a mod of the forum, I'm hoping this post doesnt get deleted and I honestly hope he gets his hack becomes undetected so others dont get banned some more.

I wanted to give a honest review about it. Hope you get the cheat detection/FPS issue fixed Shawk. Seriously, You're a good guy and I'm sure a hard worker, but my main shouldnt have gotten banned. You say battleye scans files. You should have mentioned that before selling me your hack. Good luck on your hard work.
I'm still sorry for that but to be hoenst you're the only one who got banned on your main so far. I don't want to say that I don't believe you just that I don't know why it happened.

If you want to re-join us feel free to contact me any time, I'll re-add any days lost while not being in the discord.

Slots are currently 19/20. But invite is still closed. I am currently thninking about increasing the invite price or asking for applications since already 30+ people asked me for a slot.

Pushed a new update yesterday, I don't think it's UD but nobody got banned yet for almost a day by BE. I also added toggleable 3d boxes.

Gallery 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2017, 15:16   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unhappy

Quote:
I'm still sorry for that but to be hoenst you're the only one who got banned on your main so far. I don't want to say that I don't believe you just that I don't know why it happened.

If you want to re-join us feel free to contact me any time, I'll re-add any days lost while not being in the discord.

Slots are currently 19/20. But invite is still closed. I am currently thninking about increasing the invite price or asking for applications since already 30+ people asked me for a slot.

Pushed a new update yesterday, I don't think it's UD but nobody got banned yet for almost a day by BE. I also added toggleable 3d boxes.

Gallery 1

I hope you open slots even further
Old 12/07/2017, 16:01   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No I'm good. Not going to risk another main, already ran a through virus/malware scan, not gonna risk it again. Thanks anyway.
Old 12/07/2017, 21:16   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why would you risk main either way without playing on a cracked account first, common knowledge.
Closed Thread