Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UD FOR YEARS| Recoil compensation, Triggerbot, GlazBot, ShieldsH. NO INJECT

Discussion on UD FOR YEARS| Recoil compensation, Triggerbot, GlazBot, ShieldsH. NO INJECT within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/19/2017, 18:16   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This seller is not a scammer.. triggerbot works perfect if you canīt use it^^ you should leave this side.
Old 11/20/2017, 23:47   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation

Price : $30

Behaviour : Friendly. ( Thats trap 1 )

Cheat Feature : No Recoil , Triggerbot, Semiauto , PullDown and Shields.

Cheat Rating : 1/10 ( I would have given negative rating but he was friendly and that makes me to go with 1 )

Review : One of the worst cheats I have ever used ! The software that he gives crashes often. No recoil and triggerbot never works and even if it works it works below average. If you tell him that they dont work then he will simply give you youtube links and tell us to read the read me. At the worst case, he will escape by telling that the settings are not good for you and tell us to configure yourself.

Personal Opinion : Dont buy thinking that its cheap. Thats the trap 2. Nothing works. Those who vouched him might be scared to tell the truth.

Proof : It crashes very often and you cant do anything.

Sorry if admins see this post as something bad. Truth hails all the time !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2017, 03:01   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenPrograms View Post

Cheat Rating : 1/10 ( I would have given negative rating but he was friendly and that makes me to go with 1 )

Review : One of the worst cheats I have ever used ! The software that he gives crashes often. No recoil and triggerbot never works and even if it works it works below average. If you tell him that they dont work then he will simply give you youtube links and tell us to read the read me. At the worst case, he will escape by telling that the settings are not good for you and tell us to configure yourself.

Personal Opinion : Dont buy thinking that its cheap. Thats the trap 2. Nothing works. Those who vouched him might be scared to tell the truth.

Idk mate for me it's working fine, I don't use triggerbot (who needs that on rainbow) the rest of the options work fine for me, and it doesn't crash at all, so u may need to check your settings or remap the "f" function

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Old 11/21/2017, 15:11   #64

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenPrograms View Post

The interface version is only crashing on win 10 version 1703+ and it is said with red text in thread. I provide the cmd replacement for everyone who asks, and gift an acc for that issue. If something is not working for you, you have to search for the problem on your side, reading readme gives you the solution for the most often faced problems. In 90% of occurrences user just dont have right click aim set to hold, not toggle. Telling that "you cant do anything" with not respoding problem means that you didnt read the readme, because solution for that problem is inside it. PM me on skype/discord saying your epvp name and we continue research.

Everything is polished and working, the price isnt 30$.

UPD: This problem was completely fixed by new update.
Old 11/22/2017, 20:18   #65

Now when amount of users is more than 100, im pausing the sales.
Slightly different version with reworked algorithm of work and new interface will be up for sale later when ready. Raw draft will be shown this week.

The trial cmd version with norecoil only is still up for sale. The price is 1 euro for 1 month.

Old 11/25/2017, 19:42   #66

Working on the new version, same functions, new algorithm of work.
Main goal is to make it 100% compatible with all windows versions.

Raw draft of interface:
Old 11/26/2017, 01:57   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
keep work. we are waiting <3
Old 11/26/2017, 22:20   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought it a few months ago, the hacks works PERFECT and no bans. Trust in him.
Old 11/27/2017, 01:19   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any update on when you can get this to work for all versions? It never ended up working for me, so i gave up on it
Old 11/27/2017, 13:16   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
Any update on when you can get this to work for all versions? It never ended up working for me, so i gave up on it
The replacement version is working on any OS, buzz me in skype/discord and point your epvp name there.

If you have any ideas of what function i can add in the software, feel free to write them here.

Old 11/29/2017, 22:43   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check your discord when you can. Interested in checking this out.
Old 11/30/2017, 12:04   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minseok View Post
Check your discord when you can. Interested in checking this out.
Not adding people while old version is out of slots and new one is in development. Approximate time of release 9th of december.
Old 12/02/2017, 23:49   #73 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 183
Had some issues first due to Windows 10 1703+. Only NoRecoil worked, but that worked great atleast. Got the latest version update now. This works perfectly with every feature now, also the trigger. Even got my time refreshed. The seller is very friendly and takes much time for his clients, definetely a +1!
Old 12/04/2017, 11:40   #74

New slots for full version available, latest update works on any windows. The price is 15 euro for 3 months, new version will be a bit more expensive

P.S. I also created discord group for users, pm me to join.
Old 12/04/2017, 13:15   #75 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought from him, fast and easy. Very friendly and helpful with configuration of hack.
Would recommend buying this to dominate rs6!.
Thanks
1 User