Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid+zeitverzögerung

Discussion on Avoid+zeitverzögerung within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
kann man das einstellen das man wenn man pmt wird nich in der gleichen sekunde ausloggt sondern erst 5 sekunden später erst oder so?
Old 05/17/2006, 19:22   #2

kann mir keiner weiter helfen?
weil das fällt vol auf wenn nen gm ein anspricht un man genau in der selben sekunde off geht
Old 05/17/2006, 19:31   #3

Ja und wenn du 5 sekunden später off gehts fällt es noch mehr auf weil er dann weiss das du ürgendwas gemach hast.
Wenn du direkt ausloggst so das wenn er schreiben würde
GM: Hi
GM: Bot?
er schon nach dem Hi ausloggt und denken würde wenn er bot schreibt, oh der wollte wohl grad off gehn, auch wenns meist schon zu spät ist sobald dich nen GM pmt...

« Kurze Frage | Help »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tut] How to Avoid GM
04/07/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
i have a great methode to Avoid GM's but it require to know all GM name NAGC GM LIST: GM_Bawkzie GM_Chaos GM_Grimm
[Tut] How to Avoid GM
04/06/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
i have a great methode to Avoid GM's but it require to know all GM name Here are name of GM i know so far( written exacly like in-game): .GM_Syn . . . plz post if you know more GM name
Know if some on map to avoid ban
06/28/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 1 Replies
is there a function like "/whoareyou" on airrivals that tell you if anyone is on the map cuz to me that seems like the most likely way u get ban cuz someone sees you if not is there a hack that can tell u ?
One way to avoid scam
11/21/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Scammers might claim to be a highly respected User on this forum. But its really easy to find out if they are real or not. Send a pm to whoever they claim they are and tell them to reply to it. If they are the real User, they will do it for you. If they are fake, they will probably come up with excuses such as "stop wasting my time" or "lets call this off." You might as well just call the trade off but you might be tempted because the scammers will offer a really high price for your account....
How to avoid murderstatus
11/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
when im using agbot? can i configurate the newer version of the bot to not hit back or not attack the mobs that can give u murderstatus ? or dc when u get murderstaus to avoid to loose to mutch? Thank u