Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Macro Help for log out after killing MVP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Macro Help for log out after killing MVP

Hi everyone i need some help here !!!

I need a Macro that log the bot out if the mvp dies and force openkore to login after a time.

Please tell me how to make the bot disconnect after killing MVP and looting the drops and then relog after specified time.

Hoping for a frutefull responce

Old 03/25/2010, 20:16   #2

there is a console command for relog after a specified time, so juste use do "command".
The difficult part is to find out when the mvp died.
If you're sure your bot is pretty effiscient at mvp killing, juste make an automacro who reacts on /monster yourmvp/ (the chatconsole when you see the mvp), and then wait 15mn(don't turn ai off or put override ai, or it will just stay doing nothing while the pause, but don't forget the runonce and the release after it, or your bot will run the macro each time it see's the mvp).

It's not best macro, but i think the more simplier it is, the less it will be buggy.
If you want to make a rly good macro, be sure it always works , and not most of the case xD.
But well as i said, you must be sure your bot kills the mvp after a specified time ^^.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2010, 11:52   #3

Can u Plz explain me in details because i am new when taked about macros.

And thanks for the quick responce /thx
Old 03/26/2010, 13:20   #4

i think it will be better so that you learn by yourself, you will understand it more, and more importantly, you will be able to do your macros yourself more easily.

For that, here is the wiki where you find all the informations about macros:
And check also the console commands, to see what you can do with the do command ^^.
You will see all the things that are possible to do, and so on. Always refer to the documentation.

But what's also important, check out how others do their macros. For that search threw this forum and also on the openkore forum =>

dig threw all the macros you find interesting, and try to understand them, and look how they work.
begin with simple ones of course xD. but at the end, try to understand the most advanced ones xD. (Don't bother about the ones who uses the eval command, unless you want to learn perl )

Well good luck, and if you have a specific question, ask here =3

« DarkRo AntiBot | Ragnarok autocure Aka auto potion »