Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Guide AHK Pixel/Imagesearch Bot (DarkRO)

Discussion on Guide AHK Pixel/Imagesearch Bot (DarkRO) within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide AHK Pixel/Imagesearch Bot (DarkRO)

Its been a while since i checked EPVP forum and im being bombarded by PM's for bot and autopots. To Answer most questions Yes my 5year old autopots still works, and yes Pixelbots are usable in DarkRO or any server that enables Macro.

Pixel bot are easy to make do not buy them just make one your self. I am not good in english and not good in making guides, but i hope this post will give you idea in making a simple Bot.

AHK Pixel bots basically search for your desired color pixel and you command it to attack but pixel are much annoying to use cause ingame there are so many colors and thinking of a unique color is troublesome. I suggest to use AHK imagesearch, it is the same as pixel search but much easier to use.

You can find AHK imagesearch documentary in this link

Now to the guide, Ill be using DarkRO gold room as an example

1. Download AHK at

2. Download Act Editor by tokei at

3. Download GRF Editor by tokei at

3. Install ahk, act editor and GRF editor

4. Go to your RO folder and open Data.grf using the GRF Editor

5. Search for grand_peco then exract grand_peco.act and spr

6. Back to your RO folder, go to data folder> sprite >몬스터, your extracted grand_peco.act and spr should be there. Open it using Tokei Act Editor

7. Change your Grand peco palette in Edit > Palette Editor
Mine looks something like this Changed it to all blue, Dont forget ot save after changing

8. After changing your peco try it ingame if everything works.

9. Now In game get a screen shot any of the grand_peco crop a very small portion of grand_peco a 16x16 pixel is enough, what we need is only the colored peco. Save it as grand.PNG, place it your desktop or preferred directory.

10. Now we start to code, Go to where you saved grand.PNG, Right click > New > Autohotkey script

11. Right click the newly created file AutohotkeyScript.ahk edit it with notepad or you can use Notepad++

12. Now we place which key to press if you want to start the imagesearch, i use F1 to start and F2 to stop

13. Inside the f1 { }, we place our code loop and imagesearch command, we use loop so AHK will always do imagesearch until we stop it by pressing f2.

14. Copy everything correctly and save, in your taskbar find AHK logo right click it and reload This script, this is important every time you edit something in your code you have to save and reload every time.

15. Test it in game, Find a GrandPeco and press F1, if done right a message box would appear. If there are grand peco, a message box would appear Found, if no grand it would appear as No Peco Found.

16. If everything works as stated in step 15, we will now change our code, remove msgbox and replace it with mouse movement. We will also add our delay and Send keyboard Inputs.

17. Copy everthing correctly. Place fly wing in f3. So we add sleep 500 inorder for you Pc to have time to load all mobs after flywing. Sleep 2000 is added so you have 2 seconds to kill grand peco. The code basically do this, wait half a sec before doing doing imagesearch, if AHK found a peco mouse will move and click grand peco. After clicking it will wait 2 seconds either your kill your target or not. Then it will Press f3 as your fly wing. If AHK doesnt find grand.png it will automatically press f3 to fly.

And there you go you have a easy Pixel/Image search bot for your server. I will not post a complete code how to avoid orcs and being killed by players, but i can assure you AHK can do that even as to automatically answer the botcheck code. Please take time to study AHK if you really want to play with advantage.

PS. AHK can also do autopots, auto storage check weight and so much more.

Video below is my coded working imagesearch bot for DarkRO, everything was done using AHK Macro, even the bot check.

How do i Embed youtube vids?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2020, 15:31   #2

dark ro still not gepard 3.0? ahk is already patched in gepard.

Old 05/10/2020, 03:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravemusashi View Post
dark ro still not gepard 3.0? ahk is already patched in gepard.
Macro are enabled
Old 05/12/2020, 03:22   #4

Hi Thanks for this. can you give insights on how to copy text from antibot of dark-ro? i've been searching in AHK about it and some of topics discussed about DLL(not free) to copy text. TIA

Old 05/13/2020, 07:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban123 View Post
Hi Thanks for this. can you give insights on how to copy text from antibot of dark-ro? i've been searching in AHK about it and some of topics discussed about DLL(not free) to copy text. TIA
I use OCR, convert image to text. Thou it is not that accurate but it helps alot.
Old 05/14/2020, 06:11   #6

can u make tutorial with video?
Old 05/24/2020, 06:30   #7

Is there a way to bypass gepard? AHK seems to be blocked by gepard
Old 05/26/2020, 05:46   #8

ahk is blocked but c# isnt
Old 05/28/2020, 07:30   #9

Can it run on multiple windows of DarkRO ?
Old 06/08/2020, 23:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nozomi.gusta View Post
Its been a while since i checked EPVP forum and im being bombarded by PM's for bot and autopots. To Answer most questions Yes my 5year old autopots still works, and yes Pixelbots are usable in DarkRO or any server that enables Macro.

Pixel bot are easy to make do not buy them just make one your self. I am not good in english and not good in making guides, but i hope this post will give you idea in making a simple Bot.

AHK Pixel bots basically search for your desired color pixel and you command it to attack but pixel are much annoying to use cause ingame there are so many colors and thinking of a unique color is troublesome. I suggest to use AHK imagesearch, it is the same as pixel search but much easier to use.

You can find AHK imagesearch documentary in this link

Now to the guide, Ill be using DarkRO gold room as an example

1. Download AHK at

2. Download Act Editor by tokei at

3. Download GRF Editor by tokei at

3. Install ahk, act editor and GRF editor

4. Go to your RO folder and open Data.grf using the GRF Editor

5. Search for grand_peco then exract grand_peco.act and spr

6. Back to your RO folder, go to data folder> sprite >몬스터, your extracted grand_peco.act and spr should be there. Open it using Tokei Act Editor

7. Change your Grand peco palette in Edit > Palette Editor
Mine looks something like this Changed it to all blue, Dont forget ot save after changing

8. After changing your peco try it ingame if everything works.

9. Now In game get a screen shot any of the grand_peco crop a very small portion of grand_peco a 16x16 pixel is enough, what we need is only the colored peco. Save it as grand.PNG, place it your desktop or preferred directory.

10. Now we start to code, Go to where you saved grand.PNG, Right click > New > Autohotkey script

11. Right click the newly created file AutohotkeyScript.ahk edit it with notepad or you can use Notepad++

12. Now we place which key to press if you want to start the imagesearch, i use F1 to start and F2 to stop

13. Inside the f1 { }, we place our code loop and imagesearch command, we use loop so AHK will always do imagesearch until we stop it by pressing f2.

14. Copy everything correctly and save, in your taskbar find AHK logo right click it and reload This script, this is important every time you edit something in your code you have to save and reload every time.

15. Test it in game, Find a GrandPeco and press F1, if done right a message box would appear. If there are grand peco, a message box would appear Found, if no grand it would appear as No Peco Found.

16. If everything works as stated in step 15, we will now change our code, remove msgbox and replace it with mouse movement. We will also add our delay and Send keyboard Inputs.

17. Copy everthing correctly. Place fly wing in f3. So we add sleep 500 inorder for you Pc to have time to load all mobs after flywing. Sleep 2000 is added so you have 2 seconds to kill grand peco. The code basically do this, wait half a sec before doing doing imagesearch, if AHK found a peco mouse will move and click grand peco. After clicking it will wait 2 seconds either your kill your target or not. Then it will Press f3 as your fly wing. If AHK doesnt find grand.png it will automatically press f3 to fly.

And there you go you have a easy Pixel/Image search bot for your server. I will not post a complete code how to avoid orcs and being killed by players, but i can assure you AHK can do that even as to automatically answer the botcheck code. Please take time to study AHK if you really want to play with advantage.

PS. AHK can also do autopots, auto storage check weight and so much more.

Video below is my coded working imagesearch bot for DarkRO, everything was done using AHK Macro, even the bot check.

How do i Embed youtube vids?
Hi bro, I followed your guide but it does not seems to work in-game. Although, I tried it on my desktop screen. It's finding the grand.png but when in-game it's not detecting the edited grand pecos.
Old 06/11/2020, 18:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrawr View Post
Hi bro, I followed your guide but it does not seems to work in-game. Although, I tried it on my desktop screen. It's finding the grand.png but when in-game it's not detecting the edited grand pecos.
maybe your server blocks AHK Macro, its only usable if the servers gepard enables macro like DarkRO. But i can give you an advice if your server have android version use android emulator like Ldplayer etc.
Old 06/11/2020, 21:58   #12

Quote:
maybe your server blocks AHK Macro, its only usable if the servers gepard enables macro like DarkRO.
I tried it on DarkRO. It's not detecting the peco. It only pops the No peco found thing.

Quote:
But i can give you an advice if your server have android version use android emulator like Ldplayer etc.
is it AHK related? i have read somewhere that you can bot on AndRO but no idea how it can work. Can you please share some thoughts on this one? I appreciate if you do.
Old 06/12/2020, 09:05   #13

Quote:
I tried it on DarkRO. It's not detecting the peco. It only pops the No peco found thing.
have you changed the peco color?

Quote:
is it AHK related? i have read somewhere that you can bot on AndRO but no idea how it can work. Can you please share some thoughts on this one? I appreciate if you do.
yes it is related to ahk, in AndRO there is no gepard so you can use grf edit.
Old 06/12/2020, 09:50   #14

Yes. I changed the color of the peco. Just like the peco in your tutorial but a different shade of blue.

Ok. I tried it on a different server with Android version. When I change the sprite and kept the shape of the monster. It's not detecting but when I change the sprite of the monster into a square with solid color. It detects and click it but the problem is that it clicks at the upper left edge of the square and can't target the monster.
Old 06/13/2020, 21:10   #15

Quote:
Yes. I changed the color of the peco. Just like the peco in your tutorial but a different shade of blue.

Ok. I tried it on a different server with Android version. When I change the sprite and kept the shape of the monster. It's not detecting but when I change the sprite of the monster into a square with solid color. It detects and click it but the problem is that it clicks at the upper left edge of the square and can't target the monster.

edit your square, make the border red and the blue at the middle.

« ragna0 is botable with openkore? | Ragnarok Autopots »