Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROextreme MY SG

Discussion on ROextreme MY SG within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ROextreme MY SG

any working BOT for this server?
Old 12/06/2017, 09:16   #2

I am trying to figure out why I can not read memory on MY/SG.

Is it blocking memoryopen?

I have tested it on IRO and it reads memory just fine. Then I test the same thing on MY/SG and in will not read the memory.

Does anyone know how to get around this?
So that a bot can be made?

I find it weird that I was able to use cheat engine on the process found a few addresses and now it is saying that I can not attach to the process. Whatever shield they are using, it is working.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2017, 17:51   #3

Work?
Old 12/06/2017, 19:19   #4

Every hex edit I have work just like they do on IRO.

I have tested them nodelay and skill spammers work.

I can see them working but then the anti-cheat detects that the client assembly has been changed.

The only problem is that the anti-cheat detects client changes and dc's the client.

Another problem is that Auoit is not reading or writing to the process.

Cheat engine worked when I first installed but now it seems like the anti-cheat knows now. So it won't let me attach to the process anymore.

What I have been doing to test is searching for byte strings of known cheat on IRO.

This helped me locate the string on the MY client and make the hex edits.

Edit: I can confirm that the Anti-Cheat scans the Ragexe.exe located in your ro folder for changes.
This is the first thing it does after selecting your character. Once you are in game, It will disconnect you immediately.

If you do not edit the Ragexe.exe located in you ro folder but instead, you edit it in memory.
You will be able to log in walk around with the cheat on until the heart beat checks the client in memory. Once it detects the changes in memory, it will then disconnect you.

So from the testing

A: Hexing client will disconnect immediately after character select.
B: Hexing memory will disconnect after about 30 seconds or when the heart beat hits. I did notice it only calls the heart beat when you are idle and not moving. The longer I kept moving the longer I could avoid the disconnect.

Edit:
OK so I have a hex edit to stop the first scan on the Ragexe.exe.
I found the location in memory that points to the Ragexe.exe in the ro folder.
I made a copy of the Ragexe.exe and changed the name to Ragexd.exe.
Then I opened the client to the login screen.
Then I hex edited the path in memory to the un-edited Ragexd.exe instead of Raxexe.exe.
This makes it scan the un-edited Ragexd.exe.
I made the nodelay memory changes.
I logged into my character.
I clicked and never let go and walked around as long as I wanted to killing monsters and then moving.
As soon as I stopped moving, it checked memory and I disconnected.
Also it does not seam to be blocking cheat engine on my other computer.
I believe that it only blocks it if it detects memory scans like when trying to find pointers.
If you only use cheat engine for reading the assembly code and making changes from there it has not blocked it yet.

Anyone have any insight here on this topic?

Here is what I need help with.

A: Understanding how to undo any permissions that Safengine applys to Autoit, cheat engine or any other tool it may detect after they have tried to use MemoryOpen/Dll's on the client.
Is this a registry change?
Nothing changes even if I reinstall the client so the permissions have to be set on the PC. The permission changes are not located in the client install location.
I want to be able to undo whatever changed that way I continue testing to create a bypass for memory open.

Goals

Done - Bypass already created for the Ragexe.exe located in the installation folder.

Finish the memory copy bypass so that Safengine does not detect edits that are located in memory. This should not be to hard. We just have to give it the same results that the first bypass received.

Bypass MemoryOpen,MemoryRead and MemoryWrite - These call a lot of dll's and could be what is causing the actual detection.

If that is done, a memory bot would be possible.

Edit: While comparing the computer with cheat engine detected and the computer that cheat engine has not been detected, I noticed that on the computer that detected cheat engine the Ragexe.exe is making two child process of the original Ragexe.exe.
On the computer that does not have cheat engine detected the Ragexe.exe does not spawn any child processes.
I am assuming that these child processes are what is preventing cheat engine from attaching to the Ragexe.exe process. I am assuming that one is to block cheat engine and the other to block Autoit.

I hope that I am not the only one that can attempt to help bypass this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2017, 09:16   #5

hi,

by anychance do u have the server information to put on server.txt?
can share it here?
thanks in advance!
Old 12/08/2017, 11:45   #6

I do not bot or cheat. All I do is write code. So no, I do not have the server information.

Even if you had the server information, I don't think that would help you at all.

What you should be focused on is finding a way to bypass Safengine because unless you are good at decryption openkore will not get fixed any time soon.

It would be better to figure out a Safengine bypass and create a memory bot.
This would bypass any need to deal with encrypted packets.
Old 12/09/2017, 05:35   #7

Anyone here use pixelbot ? I kind a need help
Old 12/10/2017, 08:48   #8

Any update on this issues?
Old 12/10/2017, 12:03   #9

Update:

Cheat engine is now blocked on my second computer.
It finalizes the detection once the computer restarts and after that cheat engine will not work on the process.
I have no help from anyone to figure this out so I am having to do everything myself.

On my third computer, I will set a restore point and see if I can do a system restore to revert the changes made to my computer after it has detected cheat engine.

If my tools keep getting blocked and I have no way of unblocking them, This will take forever.

It is sad to see this forum so dead because I learned everything I know here. I would not be as good as I am if it was not for this forum.
Old 12/10/2017, 12:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoassist View Post
Update:

It finalizes the detection once the computer restarts and after that cheat engine will not work on the process.
I have no help from anyone to figure this out so I am having to do everything myself.

On my third computer, I will set a restore point and see if I can do a system restore to revert the changes made to my computer after it has detected cheat engine.

If my tools keep getting blocked and I have no way of unblocking them, This will take forever.

It is sad to see this forum so dead because I learned everything I know here. I would not be as good as I am if it was not for this forum.
Hi bro i have encounter the same problem as u get "The only problem is that the anti-cheat detects client changes and dc's the client."
its better if you could send me your file to me thru email so we can work this out together.
Old 12/11/2017, 08:48   #11

I spoke with MYSG support and they were no help at all. It seams this company lets Safengine make changes to a users system without any way to revert the changes that were made.

The only way I have found to revert the changes was to make a restore point before running RO MYSG.

After RO MYSG has be ran for the first time and the computer has been rebooted cheat engine will be blocked.

By using system restore, the changes are reverted and cheat engine can attach to the process again.
Old 12/11/2017, 10:57   #12

Quote:
Update:

Quote:
I spoke with MYSG support and they were no help at all. It seams this company lets Safengine make changes to a users system without any way to revert the changes that were made.

The only way I have found to revert the changes was to make a restore point before running RO MYSG.

After RO MYSG has be ran for the first time and the computer has been rebooted cheat engine will be blocked.

By using system restore, the changes are reverted and cheat engine can attach to the process again.
check your PM bro. i've sent you a PM yesterday
Old 12/11/2017, 16:23   #13

I did receive your PM. Thank you for being willing to help.

Anything I post here is for educational purpose for everyone. Many of us have had registry edits/or other edits done to our computers due to Safengine.

I hope that I can provide and answer.

So if you would like to help you would need a setup like I have which is a computer that can be reformatted if needed or do a system restore to fix any edits that unwillingly Safengine installed on the computer.

To find a solution to this problem here would be the plan.
1: Get Cheat Engine blocked on the computer by loading the RO client for the first time ever on that computer and write down the time. As soon as the client is ran the first time, it has made the registry edits to block cheat engine even if you have never ran cheat engine before. As soon as the computer reboots is when the changes are applied and cheat engine gets blocked. So you if never restart the computer cheat engine won't get blocked until you restart anyways.
2:Once rebooted, have regscanner ready to use. It is a program that will let you set time and date to search for registry changes. Run it and set the time within the ranges that you ran RO for the first time ever.
3:Look through the registry edits and you will find the moment you ran RO for the first time and you can follow the trail of registry edits it has made.
4:Find out what is blocking cheat engine by deleting registry edits that you may think are linked to the blocking of cheat engine. I have not tried but I would delete every entry RO made when it was ran the first time.
5:After making any changed you decided on, reboot the computer. Once things load back up, see if cheat engine will work again.
6:If none of that worked, system restore or go digging in registry again. Although, it would be best to test after a fresh restore. That way cheat engine is not blocked yet and it will be the first time ever running the RO client on that computer. So it will make the same registry edits as it did the last time tested.

If nothing works then, it may have nothing to do with the registry edits that were made.
It could be something else that is changed on the computer.

The changes are not uninstalled after deleting RO so we have to understand the changes they are making to our computers.
Old 12/15/2017, 01:15   #14

Quote:

Anything I post here is for educational purpose for everyone. Many of us have had registry edits/or other edits done to our computers due to Safengine.

So if you would like to help you would need a setup like I have which is a computer that can be reformatted if needed or do a system restore to fix any edits that unwillingly Safengine installed on the computer.

1: Get Cheat Engine blocked on the computer by loading the RO client for the first time ever on that computer and write down the time. As soon as the client is ran the first time, it has made the registry edits to block cheat engine even if you have never ran cheat engine before. As soon as the computer reboots is when the changes are applied and cheat engine gets blocked. So you if never restart the computer cheat engine won't get blocked until you restart anyways.
2:Once rebooted, have regscanner ready to use. It is a program that will let you set time and date to search for registry changes. Run it and set the time within the ranges that you ran RO for the first time ever.
3:Look through the registry edits and you will find the moment you ran RO for the first time and you can follow the trail of registry edits it has made.
4:Find out what is blocking cheat engine by deleting registry edits that you may think are linked to the blocking of cheat engine. I have not tried but I would delete every entry RO made when it was ran the first time.
5:After making any changed you decided on, reboot the computer. Once things load back up, see if cheat engine will work again.
6:If none of that worked, system restore or go digging in registry again. Although, it would be best to test after a fresh restore. That way cheat engine is not blocked yet and it will be the first time ever running the RO client on that computer. So it will make the same registry edits as it did the last time tested.

If nothing works then, it may have nothing to do with the registry edits that were made.

The changes are not uninstalled after deleting RO so we have to understand the changes they are making to our computers.
mysg currently only working with xkore 1
Old 12/15/2017, 09:36   #15

Quote:

whats your email?

anyway yes only xkore are able to pass through safeengine