Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

99/70 server farming

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
99/70 server farming

99/70 server farming
any pro in this kind of server settings? i just wanna ask how you make zeny .. what class to make and where to farm
server rate
50x/50x/10x

Old 10/24/2016, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 30
craft pots a ton of them otherwise farm solo mvps there alot of the soloable with 2cnd/3rd cls even on low rate

« Help set up bot. Will pay via paypal | REQUEST : AtlasRO BOT Config »

Similar Threads
[Selling] FFXIV Power Leveling, MGP Farming, and Tomestone Farming Services
12/02/2015 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Feel free to contact us on skype for any inquiries: ffxivpowerlevel We offer personal power leveling on all Final Fantasy XIV servers which will be played manually. We are a group of professional gamers who can accommodate limited accounts as we...
[Selling] Cheap&Fast: T6 Rift Farming | Power-Leveling | Gold Farming | Blood Shards and more!
04/19/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys! I want to offer you my Diablo 3 Service EU&Softcore: Ultimate Offer (Softcore) T6 Rift Farming! You can play on your own Account and Charakter. I carry you through T6 Rifts! I do approx. 8-10 Rifts in 1 Hour. You can keep all...
[Selling] [Service] {Farming Agency} Selling Minecraft In-Game-Currency! We do the farming!~~~
02/22/2014 - Minecraft Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says. I am just creating a small thread for now, if more and more orders come in, I will work on the thread even more! This is mainly for servers such as Factions or Prison! Intro My name is Kenny and I love playing minecraft,...
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we...
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you...