Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RO2 LOTS Vendor bug Any one know?

Discussion on RO2 LOTS Vendor bug Any one know? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RO2 LOTS Vendor bug Any one know?

Anyone know the new method to vendor bug? to sell untradeable items
Old 09/16/2013, 23:00   #2

This please.
Old 09/17/2013, 03:30   #3

+1
Old 09/17/2013, 18:05   #4

up...
please info about this...
Old 09/18/2013, 07:37   #5

I will Inform you the way to do that, IF JUST THE MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM APPROVE ME TO DO THAT....

Best Regard, atleza....
Old 09/19/2013, 11:22   #6

I need this. PLEASE. I am in iRO2 though.
Old 09/19/2013, 23:02   #7

dont work now, fix.
Old 09/19/2013, 23:27   #8

Alright.....

But before you try this method, I recommend you to see this video first.

BUT DONT COMPLAINT YET, Since this is a wrong method, but at least it will give you some hints to do this bug... Somethings that you must know about this bug was.... Vendor system in RO2 will prevent you to moving item in your bag/inventory. Since the vendor system analyze the item not from the item ID but ITEM LOCATION IN YOUR BAG... Which mean, If you wanna bugging this system you must find a way to MOVE a Non-trade (bound) item to tradable Item when you start vending them.

What do you need to do this :
1. Some Bound Item
2. Some Tradable Item
3. Friend beside you

Step by step :
1. Target your friend before you doing anything.
2. Press Y button to start vending, place your tradable item in your vending list.
3. After name your vendor chart, ask your friend for a Trade Request. BUT TELL YOUR FRIEND TO DON'T DO ANYTHING BEFORE YOU START VENDING.
4. Start vending and IMMEDIATELY PRESS B Button, and ask your friend to abort/refuse the Trade Request.
5. This step will indicate your bug process will success or not. If it doesn't success when your press B to access your bag, you can't move your items in your bag, since system frame prevent you to do that.
6. When it success, when you press B, you can move the Items inside your bag. Then? It's easily just move your Bound/untradable item at the location of Tradable item on vending list. And WALLA.... you can sell a Bound Item. In the end, you can ask your friend to ensure that your process done in the right way.

BUT....

Sometime this method fail in at 4th step. I don't why this happen, maybe the system prevent it. But don't worry since I know how to "fix it". When you find you fail at the 4th step, just ask your friend a Trade Request and trade something. Then repeat the process. I bet it will works.

Recommendation to you after knowing this method...

PLEASE, DON'T SELL ANYTHING RIDICULOUS.... Like 10 Days Card Album, 7 Days VIP Membership, Nippy Peco Ride Pet, Assassin Scroll or Wind Elixir. I know it can brings you some cash but those things is really something to say. Try to sell Bound Gear like RHD Gear or Rare Gear from Rear Boss Drop List. I tell you this 'cause good gear is essential for running some dungeon, especially Raid Map like PvE Arena and Baphomet garden. It's not only give you some cash, but also helping other player to build their character stronger than before.

That's all folks, but I tell you... I'm not responsible if anything happen after I inform you this. I tell you this is a BUG, if the Administrator of RO2 find you misuse this bug... You will know what they will do to you....

Just like my signature below, don't use this bug to be a GOD-Like Player... Just play and enjoy it... Then we're cool, okay my bro....
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 23:44   #9

post how to
Old 09/20/2013, 01:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by atleza View Post
Alright.....

BUT DONT COMPLAINT YET, Since this is a wrong method, but at least it will give you some hints to do this bug... Somethings that you must know about this bug was.... Vendor system in RO2 will prevent you to moving item in your bag/inventory. Since the vendor system analyze the item not from the item ID but ITEM LOCATION IN YOUR BAG... Which mean, If you wanna bugging this system you must find a way to MOVE a Non-trade (bound) item to tradable Item when you start vending them.

1. Some Bound Item
2. Some Tradable Item
3. Friend beside you

Step by step :
2. Press Y button to start vending, place your tradable item in your vending list.
3. After name your vendor chart, ask your friend for a Trade Request. BUT TELL YOUR FRIEND TO DON'T DO ANYTHING BEFORE YOU START VENDING.
4. Start vending and IMMEDIATELY PRESS B Button, and ask your friend to abort/refuse the Trade Request.
5. This step will indicate your bug process will success or not. If it doesn't success when your press B to access your bag, you can't move your items in your bag, since system frame prevent you to do that.
6. When it success, when you press B, you can move the Items inside your bag. Then? It's easily just move your Bound/untradable item at the location of Tradable item on vending list. And WALLA.... you can sell a Bound Item. In the end, you can ask your friend to ensure that your process done in the right way.

BUT....

Sometime this method fail in at 4th step. I don't why this happen, maybe the system prevent it. But don't worry since I know how to "fix it". When you find you fail at the 4th step, just ask your friend a Trade Request and trade something. Then repeat the process. I bet it will works.

PLEASE, DON'T SELL ANYTHING RIDICULOUS.... Like 10 Days Card Album, 7 Days VIP Membership, Nippy Peco Ride Pet, Assassin Scroll or Wind Elixir. I know it can brings you some cash but those things is really something to say. Try to sell Bound Gear like RHD Gear or Rare Gear from Rear Boss Drop List. I tell you this 'cause good gear is essential for running some dungeon, especially Raid Map like PvE Arena and Baphomet garden. It's not only give you some cash, but also helping other player to build their character stronger than before.

That's all folks, but I tell you... I'm not responsible if anything happen after I inform you this. I tell you this is a BUG, if the Administrator of RO2 find you misuse this bug... You will know what they will do to you....

Just like my signature below, don't use this bug to be a GOD-Like Player... Just play and enjoy it... Then we're cool, okay my bro....

Thank you for this but then after when we did it. The item is gone from the bag and it's not in the shop. I am not sure if they patched it or fixed it but it just happened.
Old 09/20/2013, 01:47   #11

Quote:
Alright.....

1. Some Bound Item
2. Some Tradable Item
3. Friend beside you

Step by step :

BUT....

thanks for the steps!
For Step 4 if it fail just make a normal trade with your friend and accept and cancel. Then do the step 1 to 6 and no problem
Old 09/20/2013, 17:27   #12

Where u play? Cant use this method (( when a normal trade my bag is opened right on script
Old 09/21/2013, 07:09   #13

Where is my "Thank", hahahaahah LOL.....

@tmoneyfans when the item gone that mean the item that you place in the tardable item was SOLD.... but in the Vendor tray the tradable item still on the vending list... it's 'cause what you see in the vending list will be the tradable item, and what the customer see will be the bound item....

@tatalux you're welcome bro.... where my thank button, hahahaha LOL....

@mamontenog I play at idRO2 Chaos server (Indonesian one), I'm bet many player there asking same question about this (even me)... Just tell me which step that you can't do it... I'll try to explain....

I got this trick after tricking someone, hahahahaahh sometime I can be tricky, LOL XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2013, 15:22   #14

Quote:
Alright.....

my friend send request> then i accepted..
when in trading, cant start vend
sooooo.. can u pls clarify this part.

and what u mean by "DON'T DO ANYTHING BEFORE YOU START VENDING."
just stay still? no chatting and stuff.. is it that sensitive..
TNX

Old 09/21/2013, 19:58   #15

Hmmm.... I tell you there is no such accurate method to do this bug.... sometimes I fail it too.... that's why you need more patient about this... if you fail... try again, or relogin your character again.... What I tell you before was a hint to do this bug....

@mojojo98 I tell you to abort the trade, not to accept it....

About don't do anything (sensitive case).... When you start listing the item list and then asking trade request IMMEDIATELY start vending and press the B button... Sometimes I rotating camera, click something else on screen or something else.... when I try to start vending It say's "there's no item to sell" (Tidak ada barang yang akan dijual in Indonesian).... And when I repeat the sequences without doing anything unnecessary and immediately start vending... It goes right...

Which mean.... I just assume that it's sensitive.... I guess... Some tips for ya.... Before you listing the Tradable Item, target your friend first.... List your item with the right price, then ask your friend a Trade Request, IMMEDIATELY open your vendor and press B....

When in the position being asked for trade request.... I tell you.... Don't do anything before your friend start vending.... Give about 5 seconds interval before you abort the trade request....

I think I need make a video for this but really sorry.... My laptop doesn't good at recording with FRAPS....
Closed Thread