Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banning [iRO]

Discussion on Banning [iRO] within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/03/2013, 23:43   #16

elite*gold: 30
there are only a few pserver who using mac ban i think my server ist the only german server with mac ban ^^ in other countries i dont know
Old 05/09/2013, 10:57   #17

elite*gold: 0
Try to use proxycap to change ur Openkore IP...

Old 09/20/2017, 06:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiEbil View Post
lol i just oriented myself on the main language of the topic...
nvm

There are different types of ban.
mac address bans are easy to avoid but do not happen on official servers, and just on some pservers.
IP adress bans in general are useless, but also your account is banned, thats the problem. You can change your IP easily by restarting your router, but that wont change your banned acc. status.

And of course there are linked acc bans, but that highly depends on server and admin/GM that catches you.
That means that all accs that are connected to your IP in any way (you traded with another of your accs, dropped items and another acc looted them and so on) will be banned. (which is the hardest method, cuz it can destroy for example all the work you put into 10 accs or so).

In a normal case, if you bot and your bro played at the same time / with the same IP. 97% chance you both get banned.
Means that if i want to bot, i need to restart router to avoid other accs having same IP with the bot acc?
will they (private server) ban the Mac address?
Old 09/22/2017, 09:57   #19

First they will look at all the accounts that are linked to one mac-address/IP.

The key is to set each account up through a proxy.

Each separate proxy would have its own mac-address/IP.

If you get banned on one, the GM team would have to look at trade logs to see what other accounts are linked to the one that was banned.

This takes more of their time but they have been known to do that.

To avoid getting banned you would need to be smart by using a proxy for each account and never doing direct trade or shady dealings. Find ways to launder the zeny.

Tags
ban, banned, banning, iro, ragnarok online