Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q>VanRO bot not attacking nor moving...

Discussion on Q>VanRO bot not attacking nor moving... within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q>VanRO bot not attacking nor moving...

here's the story...

i managed to solve all of the problems with my bot with regards to connection problems...
it connects well, works well and the recvpackets are now updated

however, my bot is not attacking any mobs

another problem is that it only moves when the map i put my char in is not the map specified in the lockmap...

how to solve this? any help will do...

P.S.
i'm having a big problem with my auto storage config...
if possible, i need help with this one...

thanks again..
Old 04/21/2012, 15:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
How'd you update your recvpackets? Mind posting yours?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Q>VanRO bot not moving
10/14/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 15 Replies
here's the story, i managed to make my vanro bot connect to server and disregard the ??? box upon log-in.. also, bot works fine and there is no problem when it comes to connecting to server and others.. the only problem is my bot is not moving nor using any skill at all.. found on other sites that it has something to do with recvpackets.txt, i know how to extract this file but somehow, my extractor can't extract it... any solutions to this?
vanRO bot (Please help)
04/20/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
My bot is so fcked up.. It won't do anything.. It keeps using Blessing until SP is down to none.. Also when being attack.. I receive this message.. NPC Unknown #110010129 <0> attacks you... Please help.. To all master botters.. Hope you can take a look at this concer.. Many thanks
About VanRO bot
02/04/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
Just recently used OpenKore. Tried to solve the problems myself by using google and stuff, however. When everything was okay and I tried connecting, there was always this ...couldn't connect: Unknown Error <error code 10060> Timeout on Account Server, reconnecting... I googled to find a solution and it tells me to check my servertype, versions, recvpackets, and ip. I kept trying but still the error occurs.
VANRO bot
02/05/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
does anyone have bot for vanro...still newbie...:(:(:( how to config loot item on bot? just want dead branch ^_^ how to make my bot teleport if he saw a character?please help me... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
effect remover in tg attacking stack nt moving
02/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
any1 knows a effect remover in tg that attacking stack but ur nt moving just like cotobo but cotobo doesnt work anymore so i need some help on this?