Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up Connection in Assyria-RO (new Server)

Discussion on Setting up Connection in Assyria-RO (new Server) within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setting up Connection in Assyria-RO (new Server)

I'm having trouble setting up the connection on assyria-ro lately. It has unknown packets during the process of connecting. The problem is there is a bot checker whenever you login. It states "Unknown packet - 02EB".

This is all. Hope you can help me. I'm kind of new to this.

Thank you,
LordDrew.
Old 05/23/2012, 20:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Read the guidee about recvpackets.txt i think your missing that file you have to extract that from your .exe of your RO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setting Up Server
03/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 234 Replies
for this fucking noob http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKOXygNCCOo&fea ture=player_embedded i cant login game cuz i dont have vps and i have 2gb ram thats not enough for this files first open by me : check http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/908/prof2l.jpg
Help setting up an EP5 Server
12/11/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, I found this Thread it's titled Share & Tut, I forget who its by, but they give you some things to run an ep5 server, the problem is I can't really go by the pictures they put up, (It's a guide by pictures guide) And it's very non descriptive lol. So I have a few questions like, Do I need an sql server and an ep5 client to run it? And if so where can I get those things? I have GSQL but do I need an SQL Server? Lol When I open it, it says can't find specified MSSQL Server or something, I...
help setting up new RO server
07/23/2009 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hi, i canlt seem to find a clear/working tutorial for Ragnarok online anymore, could some one either contact me at [email protected] to help me or please post a perfect step to step tutorial for Ragnarok online please thanks in advance
Help for Setting up Server with FTP
04/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
My friend's let me use his ftp server to host websites and such, and I was wondering how, if it's possible, to set it up to host a euds priv server. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
i need help setting up co server...
03/05/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
... in russia i wanna bring co2 in russia. i have my own hosting. i need som1 to step-by-step explain me how to setup everything. better if u show me where i translate dialogs(english-russian npc talks) pay-paypal/egold/webmoney contacts in sig