Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question abour bruteforce

Discussion on Question abour bruteforce within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question abour bruteforce

I was wondering if someone could explain the Bruteforce program on the exploits page in English.
Old 11/25/2007, 17:31   #2

Brute-force search - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 12/10/2007, 09:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled View Post
I was wondering if someone could explain the Bruteforce program on the exploits page in English.
It wont work on any decent server, dont bother with it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For people who make topics abour SW
07/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Plz people stop making annoying topic about that server when the server opens the trasted people here will say its ok
LEVEL abour 130
02/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hmm , hello all if you was successfully 135 and get rebron and level your char ro 130 again you jump automatic to 135 again thats is thrue !!! but my next ask is this: if you have a 130 level and get rebron SO: you then level 15 with 155 atribut points
Bruteforce help !
03/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I would like to know if there is a means of using Bruteforce for conquest. Pliz I made several research without convincant result. Pliz helped me!
WHAT ABOUR TIME TO GOT SOCKET ???
12/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
HIII PPL... I HEARD ABOUT SOMETHING AND I WANT ASK U ABOUT IT....I HEARD ABOUT TIME TO GOT SOC ITEMS WHEN U DOING UPGRATE IN TC AS WELL....AND U HAVE 3 TIME TO GET SOC EVERY DAY...BUT IN THE NEXT DAY ITS WILL BE CHANGED...SO U HAVE TO REMEBER THATS TIME U GOT SOC LAST DAY.... I KNOW THIS IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE BUT I KNOW NOOBS IN MY SERVER THAT GOT 5 SOC IN 1 WEEK BUT THEY DONT TELL ME ANY ABOUT THAT TIME.............. THX FOR LESTIN TO ME :rolleyes: text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=SORRY...