Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need 30 Players To Play My Dream RO

Discussion on Need 30 Players To Play My Dream RO within the Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need 30 Players To Play My Dream RO

NEED 30 RAGNAROK PLAYERS TO PLAY MYDREAMRO TO MAKE ME PERMANENT GM PLEASE PM ME FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO PLAY MYDREAMRO NOW

THIS RAGNAROK STARTS WITH VALKYRIE SET / DIABLOS SET / LORD KAHO'S HORN AND OTHER BOSS CARDS
ADD ME IN FACEBOOK AND LETS CHAT
Here's My Email

PM Me In Game
Keep Distance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guide to play Dream Dragonica Private server
01/22/2011 - Dragonica Private Server - 14 Replies
Step 1:Download This http://download3.ml.playcool.com/ml_0.13.12.exe install it after open to install the automatic patch or go to this dragonica folder and open ml-Patch-0.13.12-0.13.16.exe after complete step 1 look step 2 Step 2:Download this patch http://www.2140120.com/xddlq.rar or gongyi.rar mediafire its faster and for that i upload it to mediafire after downloanded extract it to dragonica folder Step 3:Registration page ??????|????sf|????????|????????? when you open the registration...
[How to] Play Dream Dragon Pserver Eng
01/07/2011 - Dragonica Private Server - 85 Replies
Yo dudes , I thought that the most tutorials here aren´t so good . Follow this guide to play Dream Dragon Pserver ! This Server is officially down !!! I only let this thread open for jrnaruto´s guide ! ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Infos : Good Points :
How can play other players on my DOFUS Server?
07/29/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 12 Replies
Hi, i have made an own dofus private server. how can play there other players with hamachi? i write the hamachi ip in the cofig.xml but my friend cant connect. but he can log in . please help me. msn : [email protected]
This is for those players who play on swsro1
07/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello guys i have some questions the first is where can i lvl fast at 95 becouse there isnt any 90 or 90+ mobs there. The second is where can i get 90-95 10d items?Thx for the answers!
Can eu cabal players play on us servers?
03/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Im wanting to play cabal online and i know there is a beta for US players but i am wondering if the eu players can play on US servers too? cause i have a friend i want to play with and i need to know if i have to go threw all the work of that proxy shit to play with her ty in advance