Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need sponsorship VPs or Dedicated server

Discussion on need sponsorship VPs or Dedicated server within the Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need sponsorship VPs or Dedicated server

hi i need sponsorship of vps or dedicated server anythings is already setup i just need is vps or DSM for hosting pm me here
Old 09/30/2012, 09:08   #2

i can help you with that just pm me.
Old 10/08/2012, 07:02   #3

pede ako maging gm mo im always online in nyt tym

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SPONSORSHIP] Dedicated Servers For MMORPG GAMES -- Experienced Developers / Teams
04/03/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, Since our gaming network is continously expanding we are making this move in order to offer gamers out there the safest place to play. This is our goal since 2006 when we first launched and none of our servers went offline. Everyone hates servers that come and go or those servers that are created for donations only and everything is unballanced, overpowered and so on. So .... who we are? Some of you already know us as ex GameFobia, a gaming network hosting multiple...
[Sponsorship] Dedicated Servers For Two Servers!
11/05/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
Introduction: - Perfection network is trying to expand even more, we own a good amount of dedicated servers, off-shore hosted, with amazing bandwidth and internet speed! SrStats Information Contact Method: