Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

DUP glitch

Discussion on DUP glitch within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DUP glitch

Does anyone know how to do uncharted paradise in normal mode, and switch to deicide mode for last boss? Is there anything you need to do aside from just return to start and set the mode?

Old 03/15/2020, 16:35   #2

I wold really happy to know if that is possible pls

Old 04/17/2020, 10:21   #3

Take 2 characters into UP, have them take quest for decide mode, then kill them so quest can't resolve. Then come with regular squad and leave them dead until last boss, then alive them and resolve the open decide mode quest.

This is 2nd hand info, I've never personally done it. So it takes 2 extra openers, and I'm not exactly sure how to stop quest resolving when you first take it. Kill them or embrace the characters and kill them.
Old 05/03/2020, 02:20   #4

Does anyone know the lord of paradise respawn bug?

Old 05/20/2020, 02:07   #5

Talking DUP Glitch not sure if it has been fixed

While browsing for the DUP Glitch I was able to find on pastebin directions to glitch Decide mode in Uncharted Paradise for Perfect World International. What was written is this:

Preparations - What do you need?
---------------------------------
-at least 3 Squad members (1 of them needs a full questlog - this person doesnt have to be inside of the dungeon)

Explantation - What do you have to do?
---------------------------------------
Step 1)
-kill 1 squad member inside of the dungeon (just kick that person from squad, kill it and invite it back - make sure that the person isnt too close to the exit of the dungeon or it might fail)

Step 2)
-leader starts deicide mode at npc

Step 3)
-the quest will fail because 1 person in squad has a full questlog (everyone EXCEPT the dead squad member will automatically loose the quest, you can kick and replace this person with someone else now, you only need it later to start the mode)

...and thats it! You can do UP now just as usual until you decide to glitch it and do "Step 4)" to switch to deicide mode.
Pro Tip: glitch it after you killed the monster @ Reflection (last boss will have reduced HP and still drop the chest with Zenith Skull Shard this way)

Step 4)
-revive / go back to city with the dead squad member whenever you want to start deicide mode (the start mode quest in his questlog will automatically start and switch the mode to deicide)

Side Note: you can even log off and replace the dead squad member with someone else, just log it back and revive/go back to city with it when you want to glitch it.

I have tried it not on PWI but on a different version of the game in another country. Sadly it does not work or has been fixed, as the dead character loses the quest also, it does not stick.

There is a youtube video titled PWI ~ DUP made in May 2019 that shows a UP run that glitched the last boss.

If anyone knows a work around for the glitch or if it works just in another way please share your knowledge!
Old 07/04/2020, 22:51   #6

DUP Glitch

The bug got nerfed in the region i play, i tried some other ways but i got nothin. Someone discovered how to make after nerf?

Tags
pwi uncharted paradise

« OOG dev - How to capture non-interaction outgoing packets? | - »