Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offsets for International_765_v3 ! Help !

Discussion on Offsets for International_765_v3 ! Help ! within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offsets for International_765_v3 ! Help !

Hi , i was trying to get the base address of a Perfect World client , but i got a lot of Green address and white ones , so i couldn't get it .
I don't have much experience on those things but anyway , does anyone have the offsets of the PW International 765 v3 , cause the pGrind hack worked fine here on that Client with those Offsets but i'm not able to see the informations of the Offsets like "Base Address Offset" , "Target Offset" and etc...
I appreciate every single help .
Thanks everyone.

Tags
international_765_v3, offsets, perfectworld

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PWI offsets where to fin???
08/21/2013 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Hey Guys, i was reading me through 34124123 of Threads where you can find the Offsets and this and there but nothing really helpfull. Im looking for an complete offset list of the current Perfect World International Game. Like i said there are many Threads how to find Offsets etc but im to dumb for it and even got no time for it so search. Also i was tryig out programs like offset finder2.0 etc but they seems not to be up to date and they didnt find the whole offsets you be very nice if...
LF Offsets for PW MY
11/10/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
delete thread pls
New Offsets For DK 34.7.6
04/25/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 28 Replies
Thats Not All : Vac1: 0045D37E Vac2: 00545E55 Vac3: 00545E6A MobRunSpeed: 00546E90 WallHack: 00796D8E Zoom: 005DF8C6 FarEye: 005E0EC5 Map TelePort: 004F2EF3
[REQ] Offsets for PW-INT ?
04/13/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hey, i found the base address for using Disconnect's PWHack but i don't know how to find the jumphack offsets. Could somebody tell me them please?
Offsets ?
07/13/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Hi there, I'have been trying to find out player gold and experience offsets for a while now without success. I was just wondering if any of you found it yet.