Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

smurfit and mhs not working!!!!

Discussion on smurfit and mhs not working!!!! within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
smurfit and mhs not working!!!!

mhs and surfit not working there is some notification that says "not permitted to access" or something like that
Old 04/18/2009, 06:39   #2

i'm getting the same problem too...how to overcome this problem?
Old 04/19/2009, 09:05   #3

try to alltered the off set and base adrres,, looks in other thread there is program to get new offset
Old 04/19/2009, 19:36   #4

me too, i uninstall smurfit, and now, i download it, but i have the mesage say, i dont have permitted access

why why why?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SmurfIT!] 3in1
11/23/2013 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 1250 Replies
- Updated to v1.8 on July 28, 2009 - more info on how to find your custom pet hp offset can be found in page 38 of this thread. -more info on how to use Smurf IT! please check here - added a sixth wintitle slot, should work just like the rest of the wintitle slots such as iPot/Priest support. - added walk through walls for single or multi chars at once by pressing the hotkey ctrl-alt-F11 - added buttons to switch wintitles via gui (just in case anyone need to run 2 or more...
Pet heal problem Smurfit PET offset
10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hello. How can i determine my PetHP Offset? Im PW-PH
SourceCodes: SmurfIT, AutoPotv1.95 and ZcPWBotv1.2
10/23/2009 - Perfect World - 45 Replies
I am in open source feeling, so im spreading the sources of this Bots. Partwise its crappy code, but nevertheless enjoy it! SmurfIT: cl1p.net AutoPotv1.95: cl1p.net ZcPWBotv1.2: cl1p.net
[Help] Smurfit New Offset
04/26/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Sorry nie wa mw tanya cara update offset smurfit biar bisa pake heal pet lgi... klo gak pake ini masa pake skill delay...:handsdown: tolong please.. OK... kalau pot char sih kan bisa pke mhs tpi klo heal pet di mhs atau bot lainnya nggak ada...:rtfm: jadi mohon learn me tutorial for edit offset smurfit
Question to Smurfin for SmurfIT
04/16/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Hi Smurfin, nice program u made there for all of us. i have a question about SmurfIT. as i have readed u can make multi clients so u have 1 doing damage to mobs, and the other 1 healing the damage dealer on the same pc(2 clients 1 pc). so my question is, is it possible to use SmurfIT on seperate computer and still can heal the damagedealer on an other computer?(2x 1 client per pc,) or does it need to be on the same pc? With kind regards, koikoinahi