Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smurfin's tutorial for Smurf IT and or bot

Discussion on Smurfin's tutorial for Smurf IT and or bot within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 10/01/2009, 12:57   #316

elite*gold: 0
Wala... bosss smurfit keren dah...

tpi udah ada blum bot cari taneman... aku capek... klo mesti muter2... trus cangkul2...

<-- join disini ya
Old 10/06/2009, 13:31   #317

**** it my fault when open the smurf it v 1.8 i forgot to type the win tittle LOL thx alot Smurfin . . .
Old 10/14/2009, 21:18   #318

ty smurfin.. awsome !! btw, i wanna ask.. how to bot with multiple client.. my bot only run at active windows..
Old 10/16/2009, 06:42   #319

Smurf...my Priest keep heal & buff herself...
It supposed to heal my archer when my archer's HP is less then 80%, and buff my archer every 30 minutes.
These are the steps i used starting from when the windows started up....i write it thoroughly...

================================================
1. Open Perfect World
2. Login my Priest
3. Open SmurfIT (1.72 or 1.8)
4. Rename di Priest's Element Client from "Element Client" to "PR"
5. Close SmurfIT
6. Open another Perfect World
7. Login my Archer, keep di window as "Element Client"

8. Back to Priest window, click my Archer as the target
9. Open SmurfIT

10. In the [Main] tab, I saw: Target ID already in HEX, no more 00000000. I set "Leader" to "Element Client"

11. Open [EPRC] tab, set the EP Remote Control Command for BuffKey, HealKey, etc then save them.
12. Set "EP Window Name" to "PR" and save them.
13.a for v1.8 => Marked the "Use New Method for EP Auto Follow"
13.b for v1.72 => Marked the "Use WinActivate for Executing EP follow Leader"

14. Open [Setting] tab
15. Put "PR" at the 1st "WindowName Slot" (this is my Priest window).
16. Put "Element Client" at the 2nd "WindowName Slot" (this is my Archer window) then save it.
17. Click "AutoGet" at the 1st "Char ID", I got the same HEX as shown in "Target ID" in the [Main] tab. This should be my Archer's char ID, therefore i save it.
18. I do nothing with the other "Char ID"s

19. Open [EP Bot] tab
20. I saw the 1st window is set as "PR" and the 2nd window is set as "Element Client", thus I acknowledge these are as supposed to be. I marked "Element Client" at "iNurse chars in win", and also marked "Element Client" at "iBuff chars in win". Then save each of them.
21. I set the "iNurse HealKey" and "iBuff HealKey" with the proper key corresponding with the key in Priest window. I set "BuffTimer" to 60 seconds. And to see whether it is working as supposed to be without waiting too long, I set "iBuff every" 1 minutes. Then save each of them. (Note, I use "Prayer of Clarity" for iNurse, and Buff Combo for iBuff)

22. I set every filed in [RapidKeySend], [iPot], [WF Pet], [AtckAssist/WH2], [Advertiser], to blank.
23. I do nothing with [MiscHacks]

24. Open [CharCommander] tab, set every field at "Available Leader Command for EP/Non EP Char" section to blank since I found no remarks about what [ctrl-b], [alt-q], etc will do. I marked "Element Client" at "Chars to Follow with ctrl-alt-w" section. Then save each of them.

25. Go to Priest window, I checked wheter my Priest is still targeting my Archer...yup it's unchanged. Good girl

26. back to [Main] tab, at "Toggle EP Companion Bot" section, I marked the iNurse and iBuff.

27. Go to Element Client (my Archer window), then I found out my Priest buff herself...not my archer. And i test my archer getting hit by a monster....yucks...even after my Archer's HP bar is less then 50%...my Priest won't heal my archer, but heal herself (which is she's undamaged)...keep doing it...until she run out of MP. In the SmurfIT [Main] tab, I discover that the "Target ID" suddenly changed to 00000000.

28. Go to Priest window, click again my Archer as target...

29...same thing happens...

so....where did i miss then?
Old 10/17/2009, 06:02   #320

this just wont work for me i did everything you said and nothing...

the only things that would work are the multy client
Old 10/21/2009, 10:40   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateurasu View Post
Smurf...my Priest keep heal & buff herself...
It supposed to heal my archer when my archer's HP is less then 80%, and buff my archer every 30 minutes.
These are the steps i used starting from when the windows started up....i write it thoroughly...

================================================
1. Open Perfect World
2. Login my Priest
3. Open SmurfIT (1.72 or 1.8)
4. Rename di Priest's Element Client from "Element Client" to "PR"
5. Close SmurfIT
6. Open another Perfect World
7. Login my Archer, keep di window as "Element Client"

8. Back to Priest window, click my Archer as the target
9. Open SmurfIT

10. In the [Main] tab, I saw: Target ID already in HEX, no more 00000000. I set "Leader" to "Element Client"

11. Open [EPRC] tab, set the EP Remote Control Command for BuffKey, HealKey, etc then save them.
12. Set "EP Window Name" to "PR" and save them.
13.a for v1.8 => Marked the "Use New Method for EP Auto Follow"
13.b for v1.72 => Marked the "Use WinActivate for Executing EP follow Leader"

14. Open [Setting] tab
15. Put "PR" at the 1st "WindowName Slot" (this is my Priest window).
16. Put "Element Client" at the 2nd "WindowName Slot" (this is my Archer window) then save it.
17. Click "AutoGet" at the 1st "Char ID", I got the same HEX as shown in "Target ID" in the [Main] tab. This should be my Archer's char ID, therefore i save it.
18. I do nothing with the other "Char ID"s

19. Open [EP Bot] tab
20. I saw the 1st window is set as "PR" and the 2nd window is set as "Element Client", thus I acknowledge these are as supposed to be. I marked "Element Client" at "iNurse chars in win", and also marked "Element Client" at "iBuff chars in win". Then save each of them.
21. I set the "iNurse HealKey" and "iBuff HealKey" with the proper key corresponding with the key in Priest window. I set "BuffTimer" to 60 seconds. And to see whether it is working as supposed to be without waiting too long, I set "iBuff every" 1 minutes. Then save each of them. (Note, I use "Prayer of Clarity" for iNurse, and Buff Combo for iBuff)

22. I set every filed in [RapidKeySend], [iPot], [WF Pet], [AtckAssist/WH2], [Advertiser], to blank.
23. I do nothing with [MiscHacks]

24. Open [CharCommander] tab, set every field at "Available Leader Command for EP/Non EP Char" section to blank since I found no remarks about what [ctrl-b], [alt-q], etc will do. I marked "Element Client" at "Chars to Follow with ctrl-alt-w" section. Then save each of them.

25. Go to Priest window, I checked wheter my Priest is still targeting my Archer...yup it's unchanged. Good girl

26. back to [Main] tab, at "Toggle EP Companion Bot" section, I marked the iNurse and iBuff.

27. Go to Element Client (my Archer window), then I found out my Priest buff herself...not my archer. And i test my archer getting hit by a monster....yucks...even after my Archer's HP bar is less then 50%...my Priest won't heal my archer, but heal herself (which is she's undamaged)...keep doing it...until she run out of MP. In the SmurfIT [Main] tab, I discover that the "Target ID" suddenly changed to 00000000.

28. Go to Priest window, click again my Archer as target...

29...same thing happens...

so....where did i miss then?

the 17th step might be ur problem. you should auto get the archer's char id which you put in second slot. that is still named element client. than save it.
without that, your elf priest will not know which id to target. that's why then ur elf priest decide to heal him/herself.
Old 10/22/2009, 09:27   #322

dmn link donlod smurfIT 1.8 nya ya?? mohon pencerahannya...
Old 10/25/2009, 10:05   #323

ZEVORC 1.26 BOT
how come the bot atk 1 mobs then it stops atking.
Old 10/31/2009, 19:09   #324

@smurfin bro numpang tanya ney ... gmna yah cara multi bot using smurfit?i mean buat ngehealnya itu loh...untuk heal satu char bisa tapi koq ga bisa heal char yang lain yah?ada solusi?
Old 11/01/2009, 08:47   #325

om smurfin,, bagi gold di server angin dong,, plisss
Old 11/10/2009, 01:57   #326

om smurfin bisa kalo bot 22nya pake zevrog, yang atu bunuh momon yang atunya heal??? dah coba ga bisa tuh heal AR dibawah. adanya eror no surounding monster terus. thx ya pencerahanya. Kenapa aku pilih zevrog karena pikiran kl heal pake zevrog isa set ketinggian terbang
Old 11/11/2009, 15:16   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyling View Post
the 17th step might be ur problem. you should auto get the archer's char id which you put in second slot. that is still named element client. than save it.
without that, your elf priest will not know which id to target. that's why then ur elf priest decide to heal him/herself.
Where should my archer target set to beforehand?
If I leave the archer set with no target, then click "autoget", i'll get 00000000
and same thing occured...
Old 11/12/2009, 07:03   #328

it doesnt work at me,,
Old 11/13/2009, 20:38   #329

When i start the zPW bot it just targets the mob, the targeted mob shows no hp and when I attack it i receive error messages "invalid target". What did I do wrong??

- run PW and start
- run MHS retriever before I log in
- set the bot then put my char on a good spot
- start the bot, that's where my problem starts

Please help me~
Old 11/28/2009, 19:35   #330

little help

is there anyway to set this up to have it heal someone on another computer? i understand how to run 2 on 1 comp, but i prefer to use multiple computers to help avoid lag, thanks for any help