Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RLS]ZcPwBot 1.25

Discussion on [RLS]ZcPwBot 1.25 within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 01/05/2009, 04:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
ok sry for the problems~
did it the way MHS reads its custom offsets...shld be fine now,hopefully
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2009, 05:25   #17

key tested
thx
Old 01/05/2009, 05:49   #18

problem on target monster 2st

but auto heal is work for slot 1 - 3
Old 01/05/2009, 11:01   #19

it works alright now, coordinate displayed correctly, monster shown Ok, auto targetting set. But it won't kill the monster. Anyone having the same problem ? autoskill not executed, I have set key 5 and key 6 for skills.
Old 01/05/2009, 12:14   #20

ok does it target any mobs?
Old 01/05/2009, 12:24   #21

I tried it in PW-PH. It targets and kills mobs, and autopot detects HP and MP. However, it always detects the pet HP and loyalty as 0 no matter what slot the pet is on, so it just keeps on healing.

It definitely detects mobs faster than the prior releases, but I think it still targets the monster nearest to the set coordinate instead of nearest to the character?
Old 01/05/2009, 12:30   #22

@zevorc
yea, the target is locked only need to execute skills, I have put '5' & '6' to be executed for killing the monster, and in the game I already had the skills active in the right slots as you can see in the screen below, the status window displayed exp gain from my other char using mhs.

and also the character info on [main tab] still displayed 0 for hp/mp or is it because it's not implemented yet ? it's ok with autopot

oh one more thing, the coordinate is static and won't change even if I have moved to other coordinates, I have unchecked [static dist. fil.] tab.

one more thing again ^^, someone just attacked my char and the target won't change, just a suggestion to change active target if it stays the same for one or two minutes so pK'er can't interrupt our botting time lol. Some people know that if a bot is attacked then we'll stop botting, maybe it works again if the attacker leave the scene, but sometimes other botter do that so he can bot in the same location without having kills stolen. Or change target if the target ID is below targetId in hex [80000000] coz mobID always starts with 8xxxxxxx. I modified my MHs to behave that way and my botting time never stops until I want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishenne View Post
I tried it in PW-PH. It targets and kills mobs, and autopot detects HP and MP. However, it always detects the pet HP and loyalty as 0 no matter what slot the pet is on, so it just keeps on healing.

It definitely detects mobs faster than the prior releases, but I think it still targets the monster nearest to the set coordinate instead of nearest to the character?
my auto pot works alright

check your pet hp and set it like half the currently used pet's hp in PetHP input box, maybe you forgot to set it first, that happens to me when I use different level pet and then remember that I forgot to change it, just in case you also forgot that though. Or you forgot to change wintitle
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2009, 13:00   #23

Static dist filter- sets a point and it base it as your char position so that ur char would not wander off too far. and yes it would not change until u press set coord.

so uncheck static dist. filter to make the bot target the closes to you.

smurfin idk whats the prob but for ur info the skills are only saved after u exits the skills window where a msg box would pop up informing its saved.

what i heard was autopot for pets dont work pass pet slot 4
Old 01/05/2009, 13:00   #24

Static dist filter- sets a point and it base it as your char position so that ur char would not wander off too far. and yes it would not change until u press set coord.

so uncheck static dist. filter to make the bot target the closes to you.

smurfin idk whats the prob but for ur info the skills are only saved after u exits the skills window where a msg box would pop up informing its saved.

what i heard was autopot for pets dont work pass pet slot 4

what i heard from friends is that bot crashes randomly if ran for long...help look out for symptoms(eg. crash when it buffs?)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/05/2009, 13:14   #25

I did that already, I made it active in the screenshot just to show I have set it correctly. But since aishenne have it working, maybe it's user error a.k.a me lol. Thanks for your answers zevorc, I'll work it around some more and see if I missed something for that to work.

* to Indonesian PW player using this bot, please let me know if you have auto skills working or not. tks
Old 01/05/2009, 14:24   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
my auto pot works alright

check your pet hp and set it like half the currently used pet's hp in PetHP input box, maybe you forgot to set it first, that happens to me when I use different level pet and then remember that I forgot to change it, just in case you also forgot that though. Or you forgot to change wintitle
Hi Smurfin and zevorc, thanks for the suggestions. I've included a screenshot with what happens when I use autopot for pet. My pet golem is in slot2, and its hp is 2000+ . So I set slot2 for Pet Slot and then 1000 in the pet HP field. However, the information bar on the Autopot program still shows 0 hp and 0 loyalty for pet and keeps healing it. Would appreciate any more suggestions on how to fix this .

Also, I've been encountering a pretty cosmetic yet irritating problem. It seems that the NPC ID is always showing up no matter what I do. (That's the NPC ID right on top of the zcbot) Tried closing/reopening the bot, clicking show NPC ID and saving, clicking disable NPC ID and saving, but the tooltip keeps on showing regardless. It's no major problem but just a tad disruptive since the tooltip shows on top of any application .

And third, has anyone encountered a SHIFT key problem? A friend and I are using the bot on totally separate computers, but we both encounter the same 'SHIFT key is sticking' problem. Effects are typing in all caps, not being able to mouse-over and select a character in PW, not being able to type in numbers to vend in PW, other disruptions when using the computer. The SHIFT thingie also stays on after the bots are closed too . Help on this will be much appreciated as well.

Thanks for the bot!
Old 01/05/2009, 15:24   #27

^

I dunno what else to suggest for problem#1, all seems to meet the conditions needed for it to work, wintitle ok, pet slot ok, pethp inputbox ok, but still detecting 0 for ingame pethp which will trigger the script to keep healing.

for problem#2 -edit- my tooltips also always enabled even if being set to disabled.

for problem#3, that can only be done by zevorc by adding this line in his source code : AutoItSetOption ("SendCapslockMode", 0) that will eliminate the CAPSLOCK's state keep changing on off continuously. I have an onscreen display info for my keyboard that show its state when I press capslock and without that line, when the script is running, the onscreen display info shows its state blinking on off on off rapidly. But I dunno if that'll affect other things for the rest of the script in zevorc's bot, let zevorc try it first and decide if that's needed or not.

But still, there is a problem if you're using shift key, sometimes it won't respond because we have the script running that's keep sending keypress to our client window while we're active on other window (maybe browsing or else) and affecting the real keyboard input from user. At least, typing is normal if not using upper char from the keyboard, and I use caps lock to type Capital letter, only when typing other like !@#$% etc will need to get used to it and sometimes can type it correctly. Also double click is affected, but that's maybe because I use SmufIT that has command for sending mouse click.

keep in mind when pressing shift key if you're using skill slot which uses 1 2 3 4 key when you are botting in a party like me, because Shift-1, shift-2 etc is used ingame for selecting other party member, and if you are typing outside the game, the shift press is affecting controlsend command in the script and can accidentally selecting a party member to be targetted and the bot stop botting because of course he can't kill party member, that's why I modify my MHS to avoid this and regain target if NPCID value is below [80000000].

one last thing, avoid using skill pet like alt-1 alt-2 etc, because that'll make typing unusable because alt will also be pressed down and released rapidly and you can't really type with alt rapidly pressed.

sorry for typing too long, I guess I have nothing to do while I'm botting lol.
Old 01/05/2009, 15:55   #28

i been trying to solve the random shifts/caps problem for long but it seems it is caused by controlsend() function in autoit as the game window isnt a standard control.

for the show id button,dont use it if it dont work as its for versions way back i didnt update it.

oh about the NPC id tooltip i must have forgotten to comment it out while debugging =x

about the pet hp can any1 find the offsets for different servers? to be able to find a pattern for multiple servers,
for my-en it is according to gussypuci,
Base Address + 20 + be0 + [(PetSlot - 1)* 4 + 10] +38 (just for slot 1 s/d slot 3 )
Base Address + 20 + be0 + 1C +38 (slot 4)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2009, 16:00   #29

@zevorc: try adding this line AutoItSetOption ("SendCapslockMode", 0) and see if it helps, at least we can type normally in other window and use capslock for typing capital letter
Old 01/05/2009, 20:28   #30

with this contents of Custom_OffSets.ini on RU server:
Quote:
[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Element Client
Base_Address=9589892
[Custom_32_Offsets_In_Decimal]
Target_OffSet=2584
MaxMP_OffSet=1148
MaxHP_OffSet=1144
MP_OffSet=1108
HP_OffSet=1104
bot start to work!

then do you plan to implement char info?
and bot log?

and if the any filter of mob to attack?

a saw one bad thing : then bot attack mob, skill timer seems to pause normal attack..
he stop and wait((( but we need normal attack to, dont we?