Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!




100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Packet-Based)

Discussion on 100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Packet-Based) within the PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds category.

Reply
 
Old 10/08/2018, 20:34   #1726
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I would like to use it on my ipad or my mvl, would it be possible ??



Gygebito is offline  
Old 10/09/2018, 07:49   #1727
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gygebito View Post
I would like to use it on my ipad or my mvl, would it be possible ??
Pretty sure it's only PCs (no ipad/tablets etc).


Avengelau is offline  
Old 10/10/2018, 03:39   #1728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Can a permanent DC be reset several times? Five times a month?
413784478 is offline  
Old 10/10/2018, 04:45   #1729
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 413784478 View Post
Can a permanent DC be reset several times? Five times a month?
Sometimes. I recommend not buying lifetime. Save your money.


forauto is offline  
Old 10/10/2018, 19:32   #1730
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, I have an ASUS router with which I can clone the MAC, is there any tutorial to do the cloning of packages and thus not have to use VPN to run DC?
I want to acquire DC but I do not know how to configure everything
Gygebito is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 13:49   #1731
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gygebito View Post
Hello, I have an ASUS router with which I can clone the MAC, is there any tutorial to do the cloning of packages and thus not have to use VPN to run DC?
I want to acquire DC but I do not know how to configure everything
The discord channel is full of tutorial for that.
Mikytes is offline  
Old 10/12/2018, 05:06   #1732
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
1- How to pay it? I was reading something about bitcoins,
can not pay with a normal credit card or paypal?

2- Can someone give me link from discord?
cristian321 is offline  
Old 10/12/2018, 07:30   #1733
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristian321 View Post
1- How to pay it? I was reading something about bitcoins,
can not pay with a normal credit card or paypal?

2- Can someone give me link from discord?
Download their client.

You can find the answers from there.
forauto is offline  
Old 10/12/2018, 14:36   #1734
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristian321 View Post
1- How to pay it? I was reading something about bitcoins,
can not pay with a normal credit card or paypal?

2- Can someone give me link from discord?
They've got resellers which accept Paypal for a higher price (due to amount of scammers):

I personally bought from Slate and can vouch that it was safe. However there are other discords from other resellers which have more information and tutorials for setup.
Avengelau is offline  
Old 10/14/2018, 11:50   #1735
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristian321 View Post
1- How to pay it? I was reading something about bitcoins,
can not pay with a normal credit card or paypal?

2- Can someone give me link from discord?
Also, many people have their radar blocked or stopped without notice.

People cannot use more than three game IDs, and certain software can cause radar blocks.

If someone turn on the radar on another computer, it will cause block his radar use for few days. (maybe cause of HWID)

Sellers and developers don't give any warning about these actions, and many people don't know this fact until they are blocked.

They will not accept the complaint from users. They are in an absolute position(godlike) after receiving money.

So be careful about buying radar.
If you want to make a purchase, request all precautions and follow them.
Don't waste money without knowing these facts.
forauto is offline  
Old 10/14/2018, 12:02   #1736
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2vintage View Post
Is there a way to test it? like 5 euro for one day trial

Also that appllication is intruding (i dont trust keyloggers & spywares in my pc) and for some reason it wont work on my VPS since it require directx and graphics drivers, There is no way to access payment section without opening that client application.
been using damncheaters radar for almost 6-7 months, w/o any problems

trustable site, you can also visit em on discord, they are always there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gygebito View Post
Hello, I have an ASUS router with which I can clone the MAC, is there any tutorial to do the cloning of packages and thus not have to use VPN to run DC?
I want to acquire DC but I do not know how to configure everything
i could help you if you still need help
xenomode is offline  
Old 10/14/2018, 12:19   #1737
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenomode View Post
been using damncheaters radar for almost 6-7 months, w/o any problems

trustable site, you can also visit em on discord, they are always there



i could help you if you still need help
hello, yes, I still need help to know how to use my asus router, because I have read that when playing by VPN the delay in the game is loaded and, sometimes, I do streaming and by VPN I would have problems possibly.
If I could take advantage of the Asus router to clone packages, it would be great.
Gygebito is offline  
Old 10/14/2018, 12:54   #1738
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by forauto View Post
Also, many people have their radar blocked or stopped without notice.

People cannot use more than three game IDs, and certain software can cause radar blocks.

If someone turn on the radar on another computer, it will cause block his radar use for few days. (maybe cause of HWID)

Sellers and developers don't give any warning about these actions, and many people don't know this fact until they are blocked.

They will not accept the complaint from users. They are in an absolute position(godlike) after receiving money.

So be careful about buying radar.
If you want to make a purchase, request all precautions and follow them.
Don't waste money without knowing these facts.
I gotta reply to this.. and im member there for months.

They needed to implement a 2 (or 3) user limit for ingame names next to the hardware id.

This is only due to many people are abusing the hwid limitation.

It really sucks for the "normal" users but to catch al the ******* that abusing it you just need to implement and enable it without a notice.

If you give the abusers a warning, you wil never get the abusers.

And support (talking bout Slate now) 95% replies to the questions i sent him.
Some other support members only got a big mouth, this is due to their lack of knowledge with problems. The only thing they say: read manual and rebuild vpn
Wesley18 is offline  
Old 10/14/2018, 21:18   #1739
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenomode View Post
been using damncheaters radar for almost 6-7 months, w/o any problems

trustable site, you can also visit em on discord, they are always there
This. Been using the radar for over 400 hours of gameplay. I haven't been banned or have I been scammed/anything else funky happen with DC.
Nightzfury is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2018, 14:27   #1740
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Payed swipe and added on discord. Not yet accepted and no other info. Zup?


Chillacheat is offline  
Reply



« [RELEASE][SOURCE] PUBG RADAR Hack Free Node.js | PUBG Mobile (sinki) free 3 day »

Similar Threads
[release]"UNDETECTABLE"cheat engine.,yah its undetectable.,:P
02/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
01-11-2008, 04:48 AM NO CLOSE METHOD NEEDED! im using this for weeks now., getting 200 000 gold per day in my 3 noob accounts to buy some hidden avatar and gold to cash avatar.,im not selfish.,so i release and post this one.,thank sunbeam and racsnah for all great hacks.,i respect all pro here., -vacation over., WOOT: DETECTED the file also include the settings in the "COMO CONFIGURAR" folder to make it undetectable



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.