Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Packet-Based)

Discussion on 100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Packet-Based) within the PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds category.

Old 09/28/2018, 12:42   #1711

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feikko View Post
Kann ich auch mit Paysafecard oder Sofortüberweissung Bezahlen weiss das einer ?
am einfachsten ist es, du lädst den client runter und joinst unserem Discord. Dort findest du User mit einem Support Rang. Die am besten Anschreiben und fragen welche Zahlungsmethoden diese nehmen. Diese User haben auch noch Reseller unter sich die evtl andere Zahlungsmethoden nehmen.

Old 09/28/2018, 18:29   #1712

Is the radar workin (and secure with 2ndpc) with the new Faceit anticheat? has anyone tried that out?

Old 09/28/2018, 19:24   #1713

Quote:
Originally Posted by matZehi View Post
Is the radar workin (and secure with 2ndpc) with the new Faceit anticheat? has anyone tried that out?
A lot of members have tried and confirmed that it actually works with 2nd pc.
Old 09/30/2018, 03:29   #1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
I thought it's better advertising when actual streamers show the product and customers who are actually using that. Also, i rather spend time coding than making videos.
fair enough

Old 09/30/2018, 13:47   #1715

Good with no recoil script
Old 09/30/2018, 14:08   #1716

Currently on Macbook and can't access the client, what are your prices for the Radar hack?
Old 09/30/2018, 19:55   #1717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbolistic View Post
Good with no recoil script
I agree, if you wanna stay safe then use DC's radar + macros.
Radar works quite well most of the times. They're a bunch of very talented/known coders.
Old 10/01/2018, 00:05   #1718

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightzfury View Post
I don't understand the comments about the lag, I have never had an issue with it.
@ you don't have a lag? You use Virtual Box promiscuous mode instead VMware?

kinda interested to use DC again if there's no lag
Old 10/03/2018, 10:30   #1719

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamixer View Post
@ you don't have a lag? You use Virtual Box promiscuous mode instead VMware?

kinda interested to use DC again if there's no lag
I use a 100$ laptop I bought off craigslist for tuning my supercharged Miata for running the hack. Both main PC and hack PC are both on Ethernet.

[Edit]: I do have small delay, which I measured with my cousins slow mo camera today. The delay is 120ms. So about a tenth of a second delay. This 'delay' has never affected me in game, because to be blunt, you don't even notice a 10th of a second delay. If you say you do, you are full of **** (Not you specifically, but you get the point).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2018, 20:17   #1720

would be someone so kind to send me the DNS OR the new discord link!
I Reset OS and lost the information.
Old 10/06/2018, 05:22   #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by matutes88 View Post
would be someone so kind to send me the DNS OR the new discord link!
I Reset OS and lost the information.
Just download the client from our main website.
Old 10/07/2018, 10:41   #1722

Bought the lifetime Radar version, finally got it to work after asking a mod in their discord to help set it up for me (additional fees but that's understandable).

First impression -

- Yes, there's a tiny lag between radar and actual gameplay, however as @ said, it's so small that it's essentially insignificant.
- the map can be a bit buggy at times, vehicles don't show properly.
- when I'm driving, enemies' positions aren't updated (perhaps I'm traveling too fast for the radar to detect enemies?)

^ But to be honest those points above are just me nit-picking. It does the job well, shows me all the info I need (items, player positions), it's easy to setup (launch client -> search match), and if you're polite and have patience the support are friendly.

Thanks for the product!
Old 10/07/2018, 13:18   #1723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengelau View Post
Bought the lifetime Radar version, finally got it to work after asking a mod in their discord to help set it up for me (additional fees but that's understandable).

First impression -

- Yes, there's a tiny lag between radar and actual gameplay, however as @ said, it's so small that it's essentially insignificant.
- the map can be a bit buggy at times, vehicles don't show properly.
- when I'm driving, enemies' positions aren't updated (perhaps I'm traveling too fast for the radar to detect enemies?)

^ But to be honest those points above are just me nit-picking. It does the job well, shows me all the info I need (items, player positions), it's easy to setup (launch client -> search match), and if you're polite and have patience the support are friendly.

Thanks for the product!
Lag it's like few ms with 2nd pc method, it happens with a lot of lag if you use a vm with not much ram or bad settings.
The second thing happens sometimes and its not for your speed, but simply an known issue. It affects only driver seat in some vehicles so you can simply swap in passenger seat to update position or if you are playing in duo\squad don't drive that specific car (if your mate drive it, you can stay into without any problem of stuck).
Old 10/07/2018, 13:20   #1724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikytes View Post
It affects only driver seat in some vehicles so you can simply swap in passenger seat to update position or if you are playing in duo\squad don't drive that specific car (if your mate drive it, you can stay into without any problem of stuck).
Thanks for the info mate

Do you know anything on the vehicles problem? Is there a button in the UI that allows me to check for vehicles?
Old 10/08/2018, 16:31   #1725

Is there an actual tutorial on setting it up?
Im running W7, but i do have a w10 laptop here which i could use for the radar.
However i can run the client on my w7 machine, but it just doesnt let me log in after creating an account.

« [RELEASE] PUBG Paks Cheat [ Always Updated ] | - »