Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Packet-Based)

Discussion on 100% Undetectable PUBG RADAR (Packet-Based) within the PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds category.

Old 11/25/2017, 04:13   #136

elite*gold: 4674
Bought this today, giving it a shot on my main account (I really hope this is as undetectable as I think it is)

Old 11/25/2017, 06:26   #137

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RefsPlease View Post
Bought this today, giving it a shot on my main account (I really hope this is as undetectable as I think it is)
You're welcome to leave any feedback.

Old 11/25/2017, 06:28   #138

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungburglar View Post
If i dont have access to a second pc i cannot use this without being banned correct?
You can run it on Virtual Machine, if your computer is powerful enough to run the game and VM at the same time. But please try to set up the VM on your own, it is super simple and DamnCheaters already have way too many people asking dumb questions about simple things.

Quote:
If you run it on a second PC, it is super safe.
Old 11/25/2017, 08:28   #139

Where can I purchase this? Please contact me

Old 11/25/2017, 08:37   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfactor666 View Post
you can visit their site and join their discord.
Old 11/25/2017, 08:41   #141

i can't find any discord group tho
Old 11/25/2017, 11:13   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatfactor666 View Post
You can purchase it through their loader. You first have to register and then you will be able to purchase the radar or their other hacks, as well as join the Discord server. You need Windows 10 to be able to run the loader properly.
Old 11/25/2017, 18:22   #143

Quote:
For what it's worth, I'm in the same boat as you. It's been years since I've used any cheats and never used my main account in the past. However, my current finances are tight. So, I'm taking that risk as well. Given how this radar functions, I feel pretty safe assuming that I don't give anyone strong evidence on their killcam once that feature releases.

I've been using the radar in a 2-computer setup for 3 days now without any issues at all. It works exactly as advertised. So, I can definitely vouch that it gives you the edge you're expecting. I've already seen that the radar is being actively developed and improved. You'll automatically receive any new updates through their client when launching.

If you're comfortable with the technical aspects of setting up either a 2nd computer or a virtual machine as the radar host along with a basic VPN connection, then you should have no problem setting it up. If you're intimidated by trying to manage the setup, they offer a service for an additional fee to remotely configure everything for you. All of the info required for the setup is listed in their Discord. Plus, in addition to their support team, there are plenty of community members hanging out willing to lend a helping hand assuming you don't rage out on them for no reason (it's baffling to see how many people think this is the way to go..).

Hope that gives others some more assurance.
Old 11/25/2017, 18:30   #144

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now on my main account, I didn't want to put my opinion before long testing, and TBH this is the best hack I can ever dream of, the price is fair and the radar is everything you need in this game.

As the author already said you can't be detected if you run it on VM or another PC, I tried VirtualBox but it had some issues with using the full GPU power, it only uses 128MB or 256MB max, so I had to try VMWare and it went smoothly.

Oh BTW the new update is soooo awesome I have been enjoying the game more. Just wish there's color separation for high end items and maybe the ability to hide lower end items such as lvl2 or unneeded guns, just my thought tho.
Old 11/25/2017, 21:24   #145

Edit: Support resolved. They have a set up service for it. PM them in discord for info
Old 11/25/2017, 21:44   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefullybad View Post
Non Existing Support unless you want to wait for awhile. No clear set up guide that is cookie cutter style (which is what people like me need) I have never needed to set up a VPN from VM to main PC before, confusing as hell. Waiting for support. I guess a bunch of people paid someone in the discord to set it up for them.
Support for what? There's actually nothing to be supported, you just have to install/setup the VPN by yourself then you are all set to go.
Old 11/26/2017, 07:02   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rq View Post
Support for what?
You would be surprised by the amount of people unable to do simple troubleshooting.
Old 11/26/2017, 07:35   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
You would be surprised by the amount of people unable to do simple troubleshooting.
It's not surprising if people have to do stuff they never did before vs people who do it daily or more then regular. Most people end up having issues and even though there is a youtube step by step method, that still doesn't cover every base. Some steps in the video tutorial can be ignored if your situation isn't the same. So it really is based on your home situation.
Old 11/26/2017, 12:37   #149

I have a computer in liquidsky will it work?
it is a virtual computer
Could you please give me the discord or a link to show how this is configured?
Old 11/26/2017, 13:04   #150

Where can i find the new Discord Channel?

« 100% Packet Radar for xbox/ps4 | Pubg Mobile GrupVenoM VİP Hack (FREE) »