Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zszc autoselect

Discussion on Zszc autoselect within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/04/2011, 20:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrleakehe View Post
the hell is wrong with u people? did u even read the original post? u have 200 posts and still acting like a dumbass... ****** hell
well if u read latest post, someone wanted db bot not key press, so GTFO if u dont wanna help, and leave your retarded post somewhere else
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2011, 08:00   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibiron View Post
well if u read latest post, someone wanted db bot not key press, so GTFO if u dont wanna help, and leave your retarded post somewhere else
the hell are u looking at? nobody asked that... no point in arguing with retarded people =.=
Old 03/05/2011, 12:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2FighT View Post

3 tipes of bots...enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhotul View Post
not good one....keylogger in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrleakehe View Post
the hell are u looking at? nobody asked that... no point in arguing with retarded people =.=
cant u see? u fucking blind? and what u want anyway? even if nobody didnt ask for bot its better than presser, and who are you anyway to tell me what i can post and what i cant?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2011, 19:00   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibiron View Post
cant u see? u ******* blind? and what u want anyway? even if nobody didnt ask for bot its better than presser, and who are you anyway to tell me what i can post and what i cant?

nuff said
Old 03/05/2011, 19:26   #20

i think there is no point arguing with ******** like you...
Thanks
1 User